• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS x[chi] 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnurtanio

Awards
Is anyone else having issues with the gummi pieces that the black thrusters drop? The lvl 555 ones KO you in one hit and the lvl 55 ones barely drop any gummis. My radar is level 9 and I'm still not getting enough from them. I use the gummi claw power up and get around 500 when I talk to Donald but it's not enough. Im stuck on mission 6-1 where you have to get 8000. How is it possible?

it is possible.. Radar Level And Chip&Dale card is the key.. Not to Brag my status. i got 8200+ Gummi Block From LV 555 Black thruster with LV 15 Radar and 4 Chip&Dale cards. if you use 2/3 continue to fight one LV 555, it is more better fight LV 555 than killing 6 or 9 Lv 55 (not worthed)

edit : that 8200 With boost activated. sorry forget to mention it

Last edited:

Kaiblade

So in order for the Chip and Dale boost to work they need to be high purity? So 5 High Purity Chip and Dale assist cards give you the maximum boost? do they do anything if they're not HP?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So once the event is over on the 14th we wont be getting anymore blocks, but are still able to spend them all til the 21st right?

That's right. It's just like how the Easter event was; there's a one-week period after the event Heartless were cleared out of the game during which you could still spend your earnings throughout the event.

So in order for the Chip and Dale boost to work they need to be high purity? So 5 High Purity Chip and Dale assist cards give you the maximum boost? do they do anything if they're not HP?

When not HPed, they will only give you 50% boost each, so your best bet is to HP them straightaway. It helps that the stats are boosted by 1.5x, too, so each of them effectively gives you ~20,000 HP, 111% Lux, and 75% gummi blocks at HP!

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
So once the event is over on the 14th we wont be getting anymore blocks, but are still able to spend them all til the 21st right?

Yes. Plan ahead well!

One C&R SR will give a 50% boost in gained blocks if not HP'd and 75% if HP'd. It is recommended to HP all of them, though, if you really want to make good use of them. 75% x 5 = 375%, which means you'll gain 475% of the base blocks you gain.

Edit: Ninja'd.

FSL

Awards
After spaming ether after ether on Gummi Hounds, I've finally reached the point where my ether count is decreasing from 999. I must've had like over 1600 of these things saved up. Makes me wish I didn't start off this event so conservative on ethers.

FSL

Awards
Give me your Ethers!! Haha. I'm left with 2-digit's amount. You should really have spent them earlier! How I wish I could have that many. Even half of yours would be more than enough :p.
Yeah, looks like I'm gonna go crazy with them during the 2hr LUT and see how many I have by the end of the event (I could probably deplete the whole stack if my team keeps slowing down on the G-Hounds)

gnurtanio

Awards
one question : are we still get Gummi booster at Thursday (Daily Login)? i need to know this to maintain my booster until maintenance. i only have 9 booster left (Damn, i wish i didn't use it at the first week event).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, probably? After all, the gummi Heartless will still be around until the maintenance and you can still benefit from boosters. You will only have half a day to use them, though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
No more booster daily rewards! This event has finally come to a close.

I'M TIRED OF BOOSTERS.

gnurtanio

Awards
No more booster daily rewards! This event has finally come to a close.

I'M TIRED OF BOOSTERS.

Yes. And thank god i still save 3 for tomorrow before maintenance. i hope this enough to keep my ranking. i'm so frustrated when see i'm at Rank 501.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
For those who can't make it for the last 3 LUT before maintenance, if you still want to clear all your boosters, 222 Hammers, without any continues, and with 5 Chip and Dale gives the highest rate.

Higher than that is 555 Black Thruster, without any continues, and with at least 3 Chip and Dale.

And the best rate is 666 Colorful Hammer, without any continues, and with at least 3 Chip and Dale.

Your choice for 60AP or extra gummi bonus.

Edit: Forgotten about the weaker players. With 5 Chip and Dale and without continues, 9 L333 Thruster = 5 L222 Hammer. Choose which is better for you within 5 minutes.

gnurtanio

Awards
For those who can't make it for the last 3 LUT before maintenance, if you still want to clear all your boosters, 222 Hammers with 5 Chip and Dale gives the highest rate.

Higher than that is 555 Black Thruster, without any continues, with at least 3 Chip and Dale.

And the best rate is 666 Colorful Hammer, without any continues, with at least 3 Chip and Dale.

Your choice for 60AP or extra gummi bonus.

Thanks For the tips Kaz. i always do LV 555 run All the time. from previous post like i said i got 8200 Gummi Blocks from this and i managed to kill 8-10 LV 555 with One Booster and without use continue (i use 1 SR+ Key Arts And 4 Chip And Dale). so it gives me around 64000-82000 Gummi blocks per booster. i still have 3 boosters left. so i can still get around 200000 Gummi blocks before Maintenance (minimum).

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks For the tips Kaz. i always do LV 555 run All the time. from previous post like i said i got 8200 Gummi Blocks from this and i managed to kill 8-10 LV 555 with One Booster and without use continue (i use 1 SR+ Key Arts And 4 Chip And Dale). so it gives me around 64000-82000 Gummi blocks per booster. i still have 3 boosters left. so i can still get around 200000 Gummi blocks before Maintenance (minimum).

I like to do that too, and I should be able to. But the potions are too much for me haha.

gnurtanio

Awards
I like to do that too, and I should be able to. But the potions are too much for me haha.

yeah.. My potions run out now 50 Left (T_T). every time i use booster, i still need use another 3-9 potions to fight another LV 555. now i'm thirsty with potion and ether. for you guys. don't follow my step, be sure read other members post so you don't fall like me. Kaz Put a nice walkthrough in this forum, thanks to him.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Failing all else, it's probably still better to use a booster and talk to Donald or Goofy than to let the booster turn into a medal. Sadly, I'm not able to use the internet much more than these few minutes today, so I guess I'm the proud new owner of a pile of SR medals I don't need. :S

gnurtanio

Awards
i'm done here.. Huaaaaaah (T__T). all premium player take all top 500 rank place.. my rank drop to 520++.. i wanna cry.. Goodbye Key Arts 19..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back