• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
You know, with all the talk concerning the songs from Starlord's walkman...Tyler Bates' score seems to be not getting the recognition it deserves.

There are some great tracks on this score.

'To the Stars' specifically.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not sure who decided we should stop having individual threads for the Marvel films. While the idea of keeping everything contained in one bulk thread seems like it keeps things more organized, it really hinders discussion for people who might just want to discuss an individual title and makes things messier. This thread will stay stickied because it's a great idea to have one for general discussion, but we're now going to have individual threads to accompany it for each superhero/team.

If anyone wants to make an Ant-Man thread, etc, that is welcomed!

The Avengers
Captain America
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Thor

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Spoiler Spoiler Show

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well, there's an entire phase three to include those two. I'm thinking that we might see the remaining two in Doctor Strange and thor 3. I mean, it makes the most sense since Dr. Strange is on the supernatural side and obvs Thor 3 will follow suit of The Dark World with the Aether. I mean, it makes sense, right?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah I was thinking possibly the Soul Stone in Doctor Strange, since that seems to make the most sense to me. As for the Time Stone... Thor 3, maybe Captain America 3. Who knows, we might even see it in Guardians 2.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Gunn confirmed Adam Warlock's cocoon being open in Guardians, so he'll probably have the Soul stone in Guardians 2.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm not sure who decided we should stop having individual threads for the Marvel films. While the idea of keeping everything contained in one bulk thread seems like it keeps things more organized, it really hinders discussion for people who might just want to discuss an individual title and makes things messier. This thread will stay stickied because it's a great idea to have one for general discussion, but we're now going to have individual threads to accompany it for each superhero/team.

If anyone wants to make an Ant-Man thread, etc, that is welcomed!

The Avengers
Captain America
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Thor
Because nobody is going to talk about Captain America again until next year sometime. No one is going to talk about Iron Man until the next movie is put on the slate. It's absolutely pointless to create threads for "potential" movies.

It's all one big universe. It makes sense to keep everything in one big thread. The original premise was that the thread be renamed with each new movie but since I retired no one bother to keep up.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Only the best Marvel character, that's who. Doreen Green, AKA Squirrel Girl, is a girl with a squirrel tail who can communicate with squirrels. Also she's able to take down big bads like Dr. Doom and Thanos easily.
DrDoomSquirrels.png

I mean is this not a hilarious image? Oh and it says "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!"

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Only the best Marvel character, that's who. Doreen Green, AKA Squirrel Girl, is a girl with a squirrel tail who can communicate with squirrels. Also she's able to take down big bads like Dr. Doom and Thanos easily.
DrDoomSquirrels.png

I mean is this not a hilarious image? Oh and it says "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!"
This is something to be admired~
I mean, why does every superhero hafta make THEMSELVES super in some way? Squirrels are cool. That and they're freaking EVERYWHERE.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Because nobody is going to talk about Captain America again until next year sometime. No one is going to talk about Iron Man until the next movie is put on the slate. It's absolutely pointless to create threads for "potential" movies.

It's all one big universe. It makes sense to keep everything in one big thread. The original premise was that the thread be renamed with each new movie but since I retired no one bother to keep up.

This was also my thought process. I find I don't wanna post as much now that the thread's are split up actually, but *shrug*

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Yvonne Strahovski for Ms. Marvel
I kind of think she's too pretty for the role. I like someone like Charlize Theron or Abbie Cornish for Carol.

This was also my thought process. I find I don't wanna post as much now that the thread's are split up actually, but *shrug*
I feel the same. I think having multiple threads dilutes discussion and is just completely dumb.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Despite my unrequited love for Charlize Theron, and the fact that she's one of the best and most powerful actresses in Hollywood, I don't think she's right for the part. I'd want her to play a villain, if anything.

Yvonne Strahovski for Ms. Marvel

I fully support this.

or Abbie Cornish

Or this.

Back