• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Since this thread is kind of revived, I would have to say Xemnas is my favorite. I love both his English and Japanese voice actor, he seems very smart in the way he talks, he has really cool hair, and he just makes a very good villain. My second favorite would be a tie between Xaldin and Axel.

Huh you don't usually hear Xaldin as being towards the top of someone's favorite Organization member. I will say he is a pretty interesting character what with his stance on love and trying to turn Beast into a Nobody.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think I posted in some thread like this before, in some other section probably, but my favorites are Saix, Larxene, Vexen, and Xaldin (in that order, I think). I love their designs and personalities. Although Xaldin isn't developed as much as the others, he definitely improved in my eyes during Roxas's missions with him in Days and he was the only member from KH2 that I enjoyed. I was a little disappointed BbS had him as a castle guard, because he seemed way too intelligent for that...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I think I might have posted here before, but I'm too lazy to look.

I like everyone, but would put Vexen as my most favorite. He's well written and really made CoM for me.

nxtgarnett5

My favorite would probably have to be Larxene, idk she just seemed kind of badass. I also love the power of thunder/electricity

Master Ultima

Awards
My favorite is Marluxia. That big scythe he has can cut through anything and do some serious damage.

MegaCore5

Awards
Vexen is my favorite because he was the only one not to negatively comment on Roxas' training back in Days. His Ice powers are really cool too, and has admirable intelligence. He also tries his best to warn Sora about the dangers of Castle Oblivion.

MyNameisAnsem

Axel's one of my favorites, being the renegade that he is in KH2. Also Xemnas, since Xehanort is one of my all time favorite villains.

rufusisaghost

DEMYX IS LITERALLY THE BEST IN MY OPINION. It's such a shame that he dies early on in the game. I think it's because he and I are so alike, to the point where I was playing through Days, and he would have lines that were exactly things I said on a daily basis, we both like water, music, and hate confrontation. But other than that, I think he's more complex than people give him credit for. Yeah, he's lazy as heck sometimes, but I think he just wanted to survive. And obviously, if you don't fight, you don't have much of a risk for failure and being eliminated. So he's actually pretty smart when you look at it from that pov. He's not one for confrontation, and doesn't when he doesn't have to, which I can respect because that's also how I am. And it doesn't mean that he's weak either, he's one of the hardest ones to fight in KHII.

MegaCore5

Awards
DEMYX IS LITERALLY THE BEST IN MY OPINION. It's such a shame that he dies early on in the game. I think it's because he and I are so alike, to the point where I was playing through Days, and he would have lines that were exactly things I said on a daily basis, we both like water, music, and hate confrontation. But other than that, I think he's more complex than people give him credit for. Yeah, he's lazy as heck sometimes, but I think he just wanted to survive. And obviously, if you don't fight, you don't have much of a risk for failure and being eliminated. So he's actually pretty smart when you look at it from that pov. He's not one for confrontation, and doesn't when he doesn't have to, which I can respect because that's also how I am. And it doesn't mean that he's weak either, he's one of the hardest ones to fight in KHII.
Dude Demyx is literally the worst! Haha don't you remember that little boss right where he practically make you want to rage quit just because of his stupid "dance water dance". I didn't think sora treated him kind of fairly however... Actually Demyx is one of the only ones to get it right! He mentions how the nobody's actually do have hearts but sora thought he was lying to him...

rufusisaghost

Dude Demyx is literally the worst! Haha don't you remember that little boss right where he practically make you want to rage quit just because of his stupid "dance water dance". I didn't think sora treated him kind of fairly however... Actually Demyx is one of the only ones to get it right! He mentions how the nobody's actually do have hearts but sora thought he was lying to him...
Hey, he was hard to fight for sure, but that doesn't affect my opinion of him at all! Haha, yeah I yelled at the tv a few times trying to beat him but then I cried after I beat him so...=_=; Sora just didn't care about them or what they had to say, right after he killed Demyx he was ready to take down the rest of them.
And Sora makes me pretty mad in KH2 where Yen Sid was like HEY go kill these people they are bad, and without question Sora is like SURE THING. HE DOESN"T EVEN CARE WHY HE JUST DOES IT but that is another conversation entirely.

davidXIIIaxel

Hey, he was hard to fight for sure, but that doesn't affect my opinion of him at all! Haha, yeah I yelled at the tv a few times trying to beat him but then I cried after I beat him so...=_=; Sora just didn't care about them or what they had to say, right after he killed Demyx he was ready to take down the rest of them.
And Sora makes me pretty mad in KH2 where Yen Sid was like HEY go kill these people they are bad, and without question Sora is like SURE THING. HE DOESN"T EVEN CARE WHY HE JUST DOES IT but that is another conversation entirely.
lol i love what you said with Yen Sid saying Hey go kill these people they are bad. that made me laugh evily. haha jk about the evil laugh.

davidXIIIaxel

my favorite organization member was saix. hes just crazy. i mean he seems calm and acts like it but when its time to kill somebody he shows his true colors. BERSERKER MODE!!!! SUPER SAYIN TIME!!!!! ITS MORPHING TIME!! sorry i got too excited. :D

HK Motendra

Awards
Favorite member for me goes to Xaldin. The sheer badassery of wielding seven lances at once was captivating. The wind was pretty awesome also, along with being an awesome boss fight

rufusisaghost

Favorite member for me goes to Xaldin. The sheer badassery of wielding seven lances at once was captivating. The wind was pretty awesome also, along with being an awesome boss fight
His boss fight was also really hard. I had a heck of a time beating him. I think he's pretty cool too, one of the less appreciated members of the Organization.

MegaCore5

Awards
His boss flight was really hard to win and Mickey would always replace me when I lost to this guy. Xaldin has got to be one of the most power in the organization but second to Lexeus who has already died back in COM

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think I answered a similar thread, but I'm gonna drop a few lines here anyway. My favorite members are Xemnas, Demyx, and Axel.

I like Xemnas for very complicated reasons, so to simplify: THE VOICE! Oh my god Paul St. Peter's Voice is just epic! It demands attention. For Xemnas himself, it is that there is definitely something about him that reminds me more of Terra than of Master Xehanort. An interesting piece of personal fannon is that the reason he doesn't summon a keyblade is that the one that would show up is Earthshaker since Ansem has MX's in the opening scenes for Days. Please don't shred on that piece of fanon, it makes me happy.

Demyx is just the most adorable of the male Organization members (YES, more than Roxas and Zexion). If anyone has read the manga, he is actually on very good terms with Roxas and was overjoyed that Sora saved him in the Colliseum (granted he called him Roxas). Demyx is one of those characters people hated purely because of the fights with him making a lot of others rage quit. I didn't have that problem often, Demyx was easier than getting the Zalera summon in FFXII. The fact he was voiced in the dub by young Kovu makes me laugh very much.

Axel is actually not for his appearance or voice at all. I love Axel because of how far he was willing to go for Roxas and Xion. Yes, he lied to them. Yes, he kidnapped Kairi. I am not saying Axel is perfect, I mean look who my first favorite Organization member is. But the dedication he has for his friends is something you can see and feel with his actions. "I'll always be there to bring you back" is possibly the best line he has in the entire series. It will be interesting to see where Lea goes in KHIII.

Veritas7340

Okay Favorite Organization XIII member, let me think ......

Wait.... Deliberating... All right, got it! It's Axel!

Axel: "You really do remember me this time? I'm so flattered!! But you're too late!"

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Okay Favorite Organization XIII member, let me think ......

Wait.... Deliberating... All right, got it! It's Axel!

Axel: "You really do remember me this time? I'm so flattered!! But you're too late!"

That scene was one of several that come to mind whenever I think of Axel.

For me personally, I've got to go with Roxas. Favorite original character from the series aside, his introduction in "Another Side, Another Story" and "Deep Dive" captivated me in a similar way Future Trunks' introduction did for me in Dragon Ball Z. The prologue, while painfully long, was also a major factor in that it gave me reasons to actually care about his character and genuinely feel bad when the prologue ended (the mood whiplash I felt when I began Sora's segment of Twilight Town didn't help matters).

That being said, Axel comes damn close...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back