• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you want a different limited edition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidXIIIaxel

I will admit the collectors edition coming out to japan looks a lot cooler than the one we got... but we each get the same game so i'm not that jealous if the only difference is the box art...
well for me i like extra content, so i kinda disagree in a sense. but you are also right too about that we get the same game.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
What I don't understand is why we were given the survey, but no Cellector's Edition was announced. SURELY all of the results they got from our survey didn't add up to "Collector's Pin!"

I still think they may announce a new edition. Hopefully they will add another awkward artbook case to the mix for those with OCD (like me)

MegaCore5

Awards
What I don't understand is why we were given the survey, but no Cellector's Edition was announced. SURELY all of the results they got from our survey didn't add up to "Collector's Pin!"

I still think they may announce a new edition. Hopefully they will add another awkward artbook case to the mix for those with OCD (like me)
The survey was merely to get our opinion it did not necessarily mean we would get what we want unfortunately. I think there might be more to the collectors edition that we get that we do not know about yet! Hopefully it's more than just a pin.

Max

Staff member
Awards
The survey was merely to get our opinion it did not necessarily mean we would get what we want unfortunately. I think there might be more to the collectors edition that we get that we do not know about yet! Hopefully it's more than just a pin.

I know it doesn't mean that we'd automatically get what we want, but I also don't think it was just for s's and g's. That's why I think there has to be something else in the mix, or else what was the point?

davidXIIIaxel

I know it doesn't mean that we'd automatically get what we want, but I also don't think it was just for s's and g's. That's why I think there has to be something else in the mix, or else what was the point?
thats a good question to ask. maybe soon we'll get an answer to that

Max

Staff member
Awards
I believe someone mentioned before that they held off on announcing the collectors edition of ffx hd, so that's what gives us a glimmer of hope now.

I think if I had to pick something specific I'd want in a CE, it would be and art book and a wayfinder.

davidXIIIaxel

I believe someone mentioned before that they held off on announcing the collectors edition of ffx hd, so that's what gives us a glimmer of hope now.

I think if I had to pick something specific I'd want in a CE, it would be and art book and a wayfinder.
i would love an art book an three wayfinder's as a collection. but i doubt that'll happen

Max

Staff member
Awards
And then those soundtracks... Damn, I would really just like a couple of the japanese bundles.

I tried finding a wayfinder for my friend before he joined the airforce, but they are almost non existent, so I instead got us matching oathkeeper necklaces

MegaCore5

Awards
And then those soundtracks... Damn, I would really just like a couple of the japanese bundles.

I tried finding a wayfinder for my friend before he joined the airforce, but they are almost non existent, so I instead got us matching oathkeeper necklaces
I really can't wait to see the music remixes for the kh2 ost. Having all of the renditions of dearly beloved would be a nice album for this limited addition.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I know! I kind of wish 1.5 would have came with a collection of it's remastered tracks, because they were beautifully done. KH2's will probably be even better.

I think someone mentioned a CE with a tshirt would be nice before too. I agree, because I LOVE a nice graphic tee, but they almost always come in large, and I wear XL (I hate tight clothing, well, tight for me anyway)

MegaCore5

Awards
I know! I kind of wish 1.5 would have came with a collection of it's remastered tracks, because they were beautifully done. KH2's will probably be even better.

I think someone mentioned a CE with a tshirt would be nice before too. I agree, because I LOVE a nice graphic tee, but they almost always come in large, and I wear XL (I hate tight clothing, well, tight for me anyway)
Actually getting a few albums would be nice. one for dearly beloved one for KH 1 and 2 and one more for the spinoff titles.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah, an overall collection of albums would be nice, but we would start getting a lot of music for one package. I have the original KH1 soundtrack, and it is just packed with music.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Could you imagine an album coming with the CE with like, 7 different versions of Dearly Beloved? I'm the kind of person that would enjoy that as ridiculous as it would be.

limit

Could you imagine an album coming with the CE with like, 7 different versions of Dearly Beloved? I'm the kind of person that would enjoy that as ridiculous as it would be.

Lol, I would actually love to have that. Each version of Dearly Beloved basically defines it's game - kind of a music-phile here :p

MegaCore5

Awards
I'm fine with the pin, but being an artist myself, an art book would have been fantastic <3
I would've liked to see all of them but I guess we could only get one? Not having an art book like we did in KH1 .5 is a bit of a letdown but who knows maybe we'll see it as news about kh 2.5 is coming out.

rufusisaghost

I would've liked to see all of them but I guess we could only get one? Not having an art book like we did in KH1 .5 is a bit of a letdown but who knows maybe we'll see it as news about kh 2.5 is coming out.
Even though the art book in the first was was small, it was still really cool to have. I always like those kinds of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back