• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My experience with Dream Drop Distance and game discussion *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just stayed put and blocked or constantly dodged while the gravity was flipped
I didn't even do that much. I just guarded and countered the whole fight. Also threw in a balloonga or two just cause the spell amuses me.

Antar

Awards
I didn't even do that much. I just guarded and countered the whole fight. Also threw in a balloonga or two just cause the spell amuses me.

Same tactic I used. I didn't even think it would work but you could easily beat him without taking damage like that.

Adambomb

Same tactic I used. I didn't even think it would work but you could easily beat him without taking damage like that.

Well you can pretty much beat any boss by blocking, countering, and using Balloonga haha

Antar

Awards
Well you can pretty much beat any boss by blocking, countering, and using Balloonga haha

Well, for the Spellican secret portal that didn't work. I had to build a strategy after learning his moves to beat him without taking damage. (except I did take a little bit of damage in those chase scenarios)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
You know what, I finished replaying this game two days ago on Critical Mode, and honestly I have to say I don't really believe anyone who says this game is easy. I know I'm not the best video game player or anything, but it felt like I had to die to just about every boss at least once just to figure out the best way to fight them, and this was while staying 5 levels above the "advised" world difficulty level. The final 3 bosses alone nearly made me lose my mind. I had my deck near full with Curagas and Curas, and still had plenty of moments when I didn't have one when I needed it. I also had 3 Balloonras and 1 Balloonga.

Adambomb

You know what, I finished replaying this game two days ago on Critical Mode, and honestly I have to say I don't really believe anyone who says this game is easy. I know I'm not the best video game player or anything, but it felt like I had to die to just about every boss at least once just to figure out the best way to fight them, and this was while staying 5 levels above the "advised" world difficulty level. The final 3 bosses alone nearly made me lose my mind. I had my deck near full with Curagas and Curas, and still had plenty of moments when I didn't have one when I needed it. I also had 3 Balloonras and 1 Balloonga.

But that's critical mode, friend. A difficulty level designed to be an extreme challenge. Although, I personally played the game on proud mode, and have not yet experienced the trials and hardships of Critical Mode, so thusly I can't say anything in the way of DDD's difficulty on Critical.

Lester811

The time travel thing threw me a little bit but with KHIII and the lost masters and all that coming up it may make sense even with Aqua Terra and Ven somehow ... what do you think?

P4L1_B34$T

I actually liked KH 3D. Maybe more because I've been waiting for Kh to finally progress after KH2 but still I enjoyed it. I'm actually replaying it at the moment and look what i've accomplished :D only 3 trophies left!!! I tried posting a pic of everything in my reports having a mickey emblem next to it but it didn't work out lol....still new here:$

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I've been thinking about playing DDD on Critical Mode but it's those last bosses for Riku that is stopping me. I had so much trouble with them on Proud that I can't foresee myself being able to do it. D:

I actually liked KH 3D. Maybe more because I've been waiting for Kh to finally progress after KH2 but still I enjoyed it. I'm actually replaying it at the moment and look what i've accomplished :D only 3 trophies left!!! I tried posting a pic of everything in my reports having a mickey emblem next to it but it didn't work out lol....still new here:$

Wow congrats on the trophies. I just looked at my most recent file (which is from last year btw) and I only have 8/18 trophies. xD

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Wow, that was a really detailed summary of your experience!

I know for a fact that I'm one of few when I say that 3D is my favorite KH game in terms of play. I loved the freedom of flowmotion, the ability to raise my party members to raise ME, and even just running around. I really enjoyed fighting the bosses (Ansem on critical mode was by FAR the hardest) and exploring some of the places I'd always wanted to see.
And the lack of people around Notre Dame was expected, honestly. I didn't like it, but I knew it was coming.

The game was just a riot of color and fun, so I love playing it over and over again!

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I replayed the game a couple of months ago. I really loved 3D and thought it was a huge step in the right direction after the problems KH2 and BBS had. What I really enjoyed were the gameplay, level design. Flowmotion was a major positive and and made the combat so damn enjoyable and easily the best of the series. I was also very happy to see improved level design. For the first time in the series, with exception to maybe KH1, we finally get huge worlds with great level design and great explorabillty. One underrated aspect of the game I felt was the Disney storytelling. I felt it was much more immersive than KH2 and BBS. My two favorite where The Grid and Symphony of Sorcery. Spirits were also a welcome addition, though I still prefer having the anthropomorphic duck and dog.

davidXIIIaxel

I replayed the game a couple of months ago. I really loved 3D and thought it was a huge step in the right direction after the problems KH2 and BBS had. What I really enjoyed were the gameplay, level design. Flowmotion was a major positive and and made the combat so damn enjoyable and easily the best of the series. I was also very happy to see improved level design. For the first time in the series, with exception to maybe KH1, we finally get huge worlds with great level design and great explorabillty. One underrated aspect of the game I felt was the Disney storytelling. I felt it was much more immersive than KH2 and BBS. My two favorite where The Grid and Symphony of Sorcery. Spirits were also a welcome addition, though I still prefer having the anthropomorphic duck and dog.
lol me and chibihearts were just talking about this. but kingdom hearts 3d is my favorite now thinking about it since i beat the game 6 times. haha i just cant stay away from it. i loved the grid the sorcery place the world the never was, was huge. the flowmotion was a great add to the experience of the game, and the spirits were so adorable and the way you could join with them was awesome. traverse town was beautiful. it had so many vibrant colors and it was HUGE as well. i love the battle with Xemnas because not oonly was the music awesome but the fight was great!

MegaCore5

Awards
lol me and chibihearts were just talking about this. but kingdom hearts 3d is my favorite now thinking about it since i beat the game 6 times. haha i just cant stay away from it. i loved the grid the sorcery place the world the never was, was huge. the flowmotion was a great add to the experience of the game, and the spirits were so adorable and the way you could join with them was awesome. traverse town was beautiful. it had so many vibrant colors and it was HUGE as well. i love the battle with Xemnas because not oonly was the music awesome but the fight was great!
The gameplay was stupendous but I've never would play the same game 6 times lol. although it was a shorter game so I guess that makes sence. The designs were well thught out as well :)

davidXIIIaxel

The gameplay was stupendous but I've never would play the same game 6 times lol. although it was a shorter game so I guess that makes sence. The designs were well thught out as well :)
yea well that shows you how much time i have on my plate lol :) youre right the gameplay WAS stupendous. great storyline. and it was short but when you look for all the treasure chests it gets longer haha :D

MegaCore5

Awards
The touch screen gameplay was kind of interesting too. It was an interesting way to fight off bad guys. I hope the gameplay (flow motion in particular) is similar in KH three.

MegaCore5

Awards
yeah me too. my favorite touch screen action was in the world that never was. when riku and sora would do that awesome blade together
Yeah the whole two guys we need a key blade was a pretty neat idea! I'd like to see that combo move for real When Riku joins your party in KH3. My favorite touchscreen command was the comic book one in the three mouseceteers!

Anthony12KH

I liked KH3D, but not as much as I liked BBS. For example, I honestly didnt like the way Sora was all huggy with Riku, like it was out of place or something. Flowmotion was a good add to the game but, the funny thing is, you can use it to get to the next area without touching the ground. I thought time was an interesting concept, but I really didnt expect nomura to go that route(even though its been in every KH game in a way lol)

davidXIIIaxel

I liked KH3D, but not as much as I liked BBS. For example, I honestly didnt like the way Sora was all huggy with Riku, like it was out of place or something. Flowmotion was a good add to the game but, the funny thing is, you can use it to get to the next area without touching the ground. I thought time was an interesting concept, but I really didnt expect nomura to go that route(even though its been in every KH game in a way lol)
lol its so true about the flowmotion i do that all the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back