• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Ultima

Awards
Or you can just ask us staff since we've played it lol

The triggers can now be used to cycle through your command deck (and still use the D-pad like with the PSP version if you are more comfortable with it that way)

The camera has been mapped to the right analog stick and automatically set in inverse camera mode (or at least I believe so because it was really confusing turning the camera and it wasn't going the way I needed it to, this is probably something that can be changed in settings)

All face buttons remain the same. Overall it feels a lot better than playing it on the PSP, manly because your fingers hands aren't being cramped by the PSP's awkward shape...although if you are a person with big hangs and hate the Dualshock 3, this probably won't be good for you. xD
I gotta ask man, what game are you most excited about?

Lester811

Ok, I might be the only one that is actually stoked for the Re:coded film .... this time where the scenes play out more like a movie. To me, that is a great addition. I really don't know which one I am most excited for though really.... it is very close between the BBSfm and KHIIfm

also, does anyone think that that the re:coded cutscenes will be worth the 2+ hours of watching ???

nxtgarnett5

also, does anyone think that that the re:coded cutscenes will be worth the 2+ hours of watching ???

I think it will easily be worth watching. It is already going to be better than the Days "movie" because it will include battle scene and I think it has over 2 hours of new content if I'm not mistaken

Master Ultima

Awards
I think it will easily be worth watching. It is already going to be better than the Days "movie" because it will include battle scene and I think it has over 2 hours of new content if I'm not mistaken
I heard it pretty much 3 hours of content will feature bold new and old content. The first hour I think would show old content and the remaining 2 hours would show new content from Disney worlds never seen in the original.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What is the new content supposed to deal with anyway? Anyone have an idea?

The "new content" is the stuff included in the FM's that were never released outside of Japan. Like new Keyblades, cutscenes, minigames, stickers, boss fights, etc.

MyNameisAnsem

The "new content" is the stuff included in the FM's that were never released outside of Japan. Like new Keyblades, cutscenes, minigames, stickers, boss fights, etc.

Oh, I knew that. I meant in Re:coded. Was there supposed to be more with the cutscenes? I heard about them showing battles and whatnot.

MegaCore5

Awards
Oh, I knew that. I meant in Re:coded. Was there supposed to be more with the cutscenes? I heard about them showing battles and whatnot.
If I heard correctly Re: Coded is to have a major revamp, adding extra cut scenes including battles like you mentioned. I hope it will be as good as the days cutscenes in KH 1.5! I wonder how many battle scenes will be added into Re: Coded?

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Is it odd that I am looking forward to completing KH2FM so that I can earn the secret video myself even though it's for a game that is 4 years old and the game it's meant for is on the same disc?

Yes there will be voiced scenes in the Disney worlds with the Disney characters actually talking (I believe Genie and Iago's voices have already been confirmed to voice for Re:Coded) and BATTLE SCENES which most people seem to be looking forward to. Also, and don't quote me on this, I believe there was something said about new scenes about the mysteries in earlier titles (like in the DS version that showed Pluto running into the Corridor of Darkness and Riku and Kairi on Big Ben).

MyNameisAnsem

Is it odd that I am looking forward to completing KH2FM so that I can earn the secret video myself even though it's for a game that is 4 years old and the game it's meant for is on the same disc?

Yes there will be voiced scenes in the Disney worlds with the Disney characters actually talking (I believe Genie and Iago's voices have already been confirmed to voice for Re:Coded) and BATTLE SCENES which most people seem to be looking forward to. Also, and don't quote me on this, I believe there was something said about new scenes about the mysteries in earlier titles (like in the DS version that showed Pluto running into the Corridor of Darkness and Riku and Kairi on Big Ben).

Not weird at all. That was a cool video. As for the mysteries being shown, that would be pretty interesting.

morgancb35

Kh2 final mix for sure! I love seeing parts of the game the u.s.a never got in our games.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Both Final Mix please! :D If memory serves, Sora gets a santa outfit....

You are correct. Sora, Donald, and Goofy all get new outfits in Christmas Town those being santa, snowman, and reindeer respectively. I am looking forward to those too.

I'm also looking forward to the fights with ME and MX in their armors in BBSFM.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, I think I'm actually gonna watch the Re:Coded scenes, first. It's just that I absolutely LOVE the cutscenes, and this is a giant compilation of them in a sort've movie! I just know it'll be more "together" than Days!

But when it comes to games, I'm more excited for KH2FM. I've been wanting to get my paws on that game for years now, and it is finally within my grasp...!

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm definitely more excited about the Re:coded cutscenes. They definitely look more fun to watch this time around that Days. I kinda hope they make it flow like a movie. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back