• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I think I got to level 4 or 5 grinding on Destny Islands. I can't remember off of the top of my head. For all i know, it could have been higher or lower than that. Lol

nxtgarnett5

And certainly the song in the background doesn't help. Or does it? I guess it depends on how one feels about the song that plays during the shadow's invading Destiny Islands.

I personally can deal with the music playing during the invasion for a heck of a lot longer than I can with the regular day time destiny island music

MyNameisAnsem

I like the Destiny Island music and all, but it would get irritating after a while. Night of Fate is good, but I feel the same would happen to that after a while.

nxtgarnett5

Very true...I like it a lot more in 1.5, though. It's really quite good.
I can level a bit longer before I get annoyed XD

Actually the first time I played through 1.5 I had the audio glitch where nothing was working, and I figured it would fix itself eventually so I played all the way through Destiny Island, even though I get annoyed at the music, I found to be quite sad that there was none while roaming around. I missed getting annoyed at it! You don't know what you got till it's gone

nxtgarnett5

I can't believe that you don't like the Destiny Islands theme? D: It's so wonderful. <3

I can deal with it for only so long, when you spent as long as you do there you, especially trying for the life of me to beat Riku in a race, it just gets a tad irritating after a while haha

nxtgarnett5

Don't get me started on Atlantica, pretty sure I muted my TV for all non cut scenes in that place.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Am I the only one who thought it wasn't worth the time to constantly fight Shadow after Shadow just to gain experience, which you can do in Traverse Town while running around everywhere? You don't even get much experience from Shadows, so it would take to long.

No you're not. Since they only give 1 Exp point on Destiny Islands it takes a long time to level up there. That's why I never bothered to level up much on DI.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I can deal with it for only so long, when you spent as long as you do there you, especially trying for the life of me to beat Riku in a race, it just gets a tad irritating after a while haha

Yeah, I guess I can understand where you're coming from. I guess I just don't feel the same exact way haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back