• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas lv 99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

I know its really hard but I really want to know if nomura planed player to level up roxas to 99.

Theoretically, it's possible. Practically, it won't be as fun to play as Sora because Roxas would have limited abilities. I believe he only has Guard and Aerial Recovery?

Also, to the OP, I don't mean to be a jerk or anything here, but you might want to consider composing more substantial posts. One-sentence posts with little to no substance is frowned upon and might raise a red flag.
ok thanks for the tip I wont do 1 sentence post.:smile: thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

nxtgarnett5

Re: roxas lv 99

I actually tried it once, I think I actually got to about level 40 or 45, somewhere in there, but it just takes soooo much effort running up those ramps and killing the dusks. However once you get to that level you can kill the dusks in relatively one hit. I eventually stop trying, but I still have the save file if I ever wanted to give it a go again lol

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Theoretically, it's possible. Practically, it won't be as fun to play as Sora because Roxas would have limited abilities. I believe he only has Guard and Aerial Recovery?

Also, to the OP, I don't mean to be a jerk or anything here, but you might want to consider composing more substantial posts. One-sentence posts with little to no substance is frowned upon and might raise a red flag.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Wow I never even thought of doing this. I didn't think it was actually possible. That would take TOO much time.

I actually tried it once, I think I actually got to about level 40 or 45, somewhere in there, but it just takes soooo much effort running up those ramps and killing the dusks. However once you get to that level you can kill the dusks in relatively one hit. I eventually stop trying, but I still have the save file if I ever wanted to give it a go again lol

Wow that's impressive. Do you know how long that took you?

Anthony12KH

I dont see why there would be a level cap. I'd just like to know who has the time for that? Because I know that is very time consuming. I tried to do it years ago, but I just gave up after level 16.

MegaCore5

Awards

I dont see why there would be a level cap. I'd just like to know who has the time for that? Because I know that is very time consuming. I tried to do it years ago, but I just gave up after level 16.
it would be weird if you level up roxas to level 99 and the game just crashes or something before you got there... The farthest I got to leveling up roxas was lvl 20 and that took up a huge chunk of my day. Leveling up him is pretty pointless since you don't get any thing carried over to sora.

Anthony12KH

it would be weird if you level up roxas to level 99 and the game just crashes or something before you got there... The farthest I got to leveling up roxas was lvl 20 and that took up a huge chunk of my day. Leveling up him is pretty pointless since you don't get any thing carried over to sora.

True. It did take most of my day, and not only that, as many times as Ive played KH2, I just wanted to get into the story again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back