• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
No? Things like "Beat Critical Mode", "Defeat Lingering Sentiment", "Defeat all Organisation XIII members" will be bronze instead of a higher trophy level.

Hopefully this will not be the case. Challenging achievements should be at least silver if not gold. I was just thinking that if they were all bronze, then they would have to be easy (which apparently is not the case).
Easier trophies = easier platinum

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I don't want the Platinum trohpies to be too easy but still I wish they would've added it in for obtaining the Ultimate weapon in 1.5.

Again, you cannot get a Platinum trophy for anything but collecting every other trophy in the game. At most you can only get a Gold trophy for Ultima Weapon.

Lester811

Yeah I feel like alot of the achievements on 1.5 that were bronze were silvers for sure I mean some of them took some major time.... maybe it will get better this time around and for the love of god no pink rare truffle .....

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
At least they had Ultima Weapon at Gold. So many of those trophies were Bronze.
Yeah, I feel like a lot of the difficult trophies didn't get the rare metal they deserved.

When it comes to Anti-forme and Final forme, I always get them at similar times. Anti is usually around Halloweentown, and Final is when I fight Xigbar (I almost typed Braig XD).
As for Mickey...? I had no idea you could use him until Xaldin whupped me good on proud mode...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I feel like a lot of the difficult trophies didn't get the rare metal they deserved.

Due to the PSN trophy point limits, it was either less trophies for more points or more trophies for less points. 2.5 will have to deal with the latter.

When it comes to Anti-forme and Final forme, I always get them at similar times. Anti is usually around Halloweentown, and Final is when I fight Xigbar (I almost typed Braig XD).
As for Mickey...? I had no idea you could use him until Xaldin whupped me good on proud mode...

I believe that's the case for most of us xD

Master Ultima

Awards
I too don't know too much about trophies my self but I've died against Xaldin a few times and summoned Mickey. Also during the fight against Xigbar I was in my Anit form as well. These trophies you could probably get easily.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I too don't know too much about trophies my self but I've died against Xaldin a few times and summoned Mickey. Also during the fight against Xigbar I was in my Anit form as well. These trophies you could probably get easily.
Well, they can't make them TOO hard to get since it's all about luck. At least, I THINK it is with the formes. Kinda makes me think it's a toss-up between silver and bronze.

MyNameisAnsem

I believe that's the case for most of us xD

I know it was for me. I was actually really confused why I didn't go into Master Form before it clicked XD Although, there is apparently a cheat way to go about it which involves entering, leaving, and re-entering the on Underdome tournament with drives until you unlock it.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I know it was for me. I was actually really confused why I didn't go into Master Form before it clicked XD Although, there is apparently a cheat way to go about it which involves entering, leaving, and re-entering the on Underdome tournament with drives until you unlock it.
When I first got it fighting Xigbar, it really DID take about a solid minute to register. I didn't know Final forme even existed, so I was like, "Wait a second. I'm floating." Then I looked at my health bar icon and VEEEERY slowly connected the dots.

It's fun to play with the formes there!
That sounds like it would be easy to exploit in the new version. Unless they change it. But they probly won't~

MegaCore5

Awards
When I first got it fighting Xigbar, it really DID take about a solid minute to register. I didn't know Final forme even existed, so I was like, "Wait a second. I'm floating." Then I looked at my health bar icon and VEEEERY slowly connected the dots.

That sounds like it would be easy to exploit in the new version. Unless they change it. But they probly won't~
To bump on to this I feel like i'm in a trance state while I'm grinding so I hardly notice to those details either. I just stare at the screen and button mash!

MyNameisAnsem

Yep, the floating. I actually didn't even realize at first that Sora's clothes were white. When I did I freaked XD

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Yep, the floating. I actually didn't even realize at first that Sora's clothes were white. When I did I freaked XD
I honestly noticed the two FLOATING KEYBLADES last cuz I was so busy running/floating for my life! (It was proud mode, after all!)

But do y'all think they'll be bronze or silver? Kinda curious about everyone's opinions.

MyNameisAnsem

I honestly noticed the two FLOATING KEYBLADES last cuz I was so busy running/floating for my life! (It was proud mode, after all!)

But do y'all think they'll be bronze or silver? Kinda curious about everyone's opinions.

Xigbar in Proud Mode? NOPE. That sounds insane. The trophies though, I think bronze. Anti Form and the Mickey summon aren't too difficult to get.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Xigbar in Proud Mode? NOPE. That sounds insane. The trophies though, I think bronze. Anti Form and the Mickey summon aren't too difficult to get.
Ever try Sephiroth on proud? 0u0

I'm thinkin bronze, too. I can't really see them having much silver OR gold since there's probly gonna be a TON of trophies in general! ^_^'

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Do you think they'll have other trophies for the other forms as well? Speaking of the other forms, I can get why they had Anti-Form appear at random because it wasn't like the other forms and you wouldn't expect it but why make Final Form like that? Just a random form you acquire in the last world? What's up with that? As a side question I realized I don't know how Limit Form is acquired. Could anyone tell me and do you think it would warrant a trophy?

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I think maxing out ALL the formes warrants a bronze trophy, at least! Some of them can be a bit tedious...

And I've never played Final Mix myself, but it's called 'Limit forme.' Maybe summons to level up, or limit attacks...? Nope. No clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back