• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favourite KH1 world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MindOverdrive

For me it was definitely Agrabah, from the repetitive music to the world specific heartless that world always just seemed to drag on for me, especially once it got to the point within the Cave of Wonders. The story was okay as well as Aladdin as a squad-mate but I still always just want to get it other with quickly. What was your worst world to play?

BlueKey777

Banned
Well my least favorite is actually the one I believe has the most potential. Swiming around as Sora Donald and Goofy was definitely a site to behold but I felt the controls for the atlantica world were too awkward so I ended up just skimming over this world. But I think If they fixed the controls and got rid of the stupid singing (KH2 cough cough) they could have a unique gameplay in KH3's alantica.

Gram

Banned
Awards
My least fave is Atlantica. It's such an aggravation cause of controls for me. x[ Plus I got lost for days back in 02 there.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think for me it was Monstro because I have NO sense of of direction in video games. NONE. I get turned around very easily unless it's a game I played before but Monstro was built like a maze. It's the one world I dread going to because it's the only one I can't get used to.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think for me it was Monstro because I have NO sense of of direction in video games. NONE. I get turned around very easily unless it's a game I played before but Monstro was built like a maze. It's the one world I dread going to because it's the only one I can't get used to.

Had the same problem then someone pointed out "just follow the green doors"....it was so simple...TnT

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Had the same problem then someone pointed out "just follow the green doors"....it was so simple...TnT

This is actually new to me. I never knew you could just follow the green hallways to get to the other end of that freaking maze. All this time I've been memorising the route, which could still be frustrating even with High Jump to get back on track!

Gram

Banned
Awards
This is actually new to me. I never knew you could just follow the green hallways to get to the other end of that freaking maze. All this time I've been memorising the route, which could still be frustrating even with High Jump to get back on track!

haha It's such a simple tactic that it hurt my pride after getting lost for so long.

Ruran

Awards

...WHAT!?

*cries and throws guide book across room*

It told me to help me from getting lost, pay attention to the markers by the doors or some shit. ;A;

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
...............................What.

Okay, I HAVE to see this. Excuse me.

Ruran

Awards
*gross crying*

Well, that is what I like so much about KH1 (even if Monstro is my mortal enemy). It has all those neat little secrets and quirks that its successors seem to lack. I told myself years ago that it's the kind of game that I'm always learning something new about, and that's remained true til this day.

Gram

Banned
Awards
...WHAT!?

*cries and throws guide book across room*

It told me to help me from getting lost, pay attention to the markers by the doors or some shit. ;A;

*gross crying*

Well, that is what I like so much about KH1 (even if Monstro is my mortal enemy). It has all those neat little secrets and quirks that its successors seem to lack. I told myself years ago that it's the kind of game that I'm always learning something new about, and that's remained true til this day.

*pats back* There there. It's a troll secret I know.

Same here, to this day I love every little secret KH has to offer. Like for example you can damage Donald & Goofy by throwing barrels into them. 8D

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Um, what green doors? O_O But actually, Monstro is not that hard at all. It was so straight forward and had no problem with traveling around inside the massive whale. xD

But the least world I had to experience was Halloween Town. I got lost trying to get across to Oogie's House (I was like 12 at the time! Don't blame me! T_T) and I finally did it after looking it up on the internet.

I think the other worlds were pretty easy to navigate around, though. I even had the guide to help me from time to time, but now it's being used for collection. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Um, what green doors? O_O But actually, Monstro is not that hard at all. It was so straight forward and had no problem with traveling around inside the massive whale. xD
If you notice some doors in Monstro have a green tint, follow them and you'll get through.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
*gross crying*

KH1 is one of those great games with so much extra polish that you rarely see. *sniff*

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Monstro jus became errbody's fav worldt~ (I didn't know that either. Thanks, Anagram!)

I think I always found Agrabah a bit of a snooze fest even during my first playthrough of the game. It's not a terrible level design or anything, just not my cup of tea. Speaking of tea, Wonderland can feel kindof stagnant too from the cardboard box aesthetics. I appreciate the world design concept, but when characters like the Mad Hatter and the March Hare are reduced to paintings, it makes me sad. There was hardly any interaction with Alice either. ;A;

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wonderland can feel kindof stagnant too from the cardboard box aesthetics. I appreciate the world design concept, but when characters like the Mad Hatter and the March Hare are reduced to paintings, it makes me sad. There was hardly any interaction with Alice either. ;A;
[/SIZE]
I was never fond of Wonderland either. It wasnt...bad I suppose but I certainly dont find it memorable.

(I didn't know that either. Thanks, Anagram!)
;3

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
If you notice some doors in Monstro have a green tint, follow them and you'll get through.

Ah, I see. I thought you were referencing to the door from Halloween Town, but nope. Now that you mention it, I could tell but thought it was part of the color scheme. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ah, I see. I thought you were referencing to the door from Halloween Town, but nope. Now that you mention it, I could tell but thought it was part of the color scheme. xD

In a way it is but at the same time it's a nice little, hidden, hint of which way to go. xD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Didn't care much for KH1's Neverland. I hated how Sora was restricted to the ship and couldn't explore Neverland itself. Shame Sora never got to meet the Lost Boys.

BlueKey777

Banned
Didn't care much for KH1's Neverland. I hated how Sora was restricted to the ship and couldn't explore Neverland itself. Shame Sora never got to meet the Lost Boys.
I think Neverland would have been better if they had a few islands around the ship that Sora could fly to. And Wendy's brothers were excluded too which made me very mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back