• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mission Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus_

Awards
So today for the first time in some years I've begun once again my file of Days which I'd been stuck at for so long struggling to follow Pete in Agrabah. Accomplished that and proceeded even further into the game using my reliable DestinyIsland.com guide to help in some areas, though it's proven to be less reliable pertaining to Days than in Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway my concern is that my game seems to have skipped a mission.

Somehow it went from Mission 27 where you examine Beasts Castle and discover it's mysterious master(Beast himself) to Mission 29, eliminating the Neoshadow. It continued to proceed forward with Mission 30, heart collecting in Agrabah and now I'm about to return to Beast's Castle for Mission 31: the Bully Dog.

It never had me perform Mission 28, the heart collecting in Beast's Castle. This can't be normal can it? Did something get all...frazzled because I twice accidentally turned the game off when beginning a new day before saving(the first of which being after Mission 27)? Gah such a frustrating error! I am still getting used to the 3DS and thus am used to 'Start' being where the power button is! XD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Mission 28 is an optional mission which you don't need to do, so it's possible that you might have unintentionally advanced the game without doing it. That shouldn't be a cause of concern, though; if I'm not mistaken, you can redo all the past missions via the use of Holo Missions.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
I remember that glitch. My cousin showed it to me when around the time that the game came out. XD I was scared that she was going to break my game! It was uncommon though. You can skip around the missions and stuff but yeah be careful about it. I also think at the time that my game became damaged. There is a dent in the cartage but that might not have anything to do with it.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah those missions where you had to follow someone weren't the best. You had to stay right behind the person and sometimes they do almost a full turn which causes you to be seen. And the scene that shows when you are seen Roxas runs away and he is in plain sight of the person he's following but they don't notice anything. xD Nice idea but poorly executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back