• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be easter eggs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

Dose any body other than me think that there should a secret Easter egg.Were you can play as ventus in kingdom hearts 2.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: kingdom hearts 2.5

Personally? No. I'm happy we are getting what were getting, any more would delay it.

MyNameisAnsem

No. It would delay the game adding that in. Besides, there aren't going to be new extras beyond what the Final Mixes already have.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Kind of blatant for an easter egg wouldn't you say? Although, if it doesn't take too much time, I can't say I wouldn't mind if Sora could obtain Wayward Wind or something like that.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I seriously doubt they would add in anything extra beyond the Final Mix content. The Re:Coded cinematics and BBS port are probably enough as it is. Not to mention playing as Ventus in KHII would be redundant since we play an entire campaign as him in BBS. Any easter eggs they do add would be incredibly minor.

BlueKey777

Banned
Dose any body other than me think that there should a secret Easter egg.Were you can play as ventus in kingdom hearts 2.
That would be pretty neat but would it really be necessary? I heard you could do a glitch that would let you play as Ventus in 358/2 days...

Lester811

I think it would be neat ... if it were not to delay the game... I always thought it would be awesome to play out Riku's side of the story and kinda fill in the blanks on his time after CoM

nxtgarnett5

I mean it would be kind of cool to be able to play as him, but I feel like it is just not necessary to the game. If you want to play as ventus that much you can just switch right on over to BBS. I'm sure if you really want to you could find a glitch to do it though

MyNameisAnsem

I don't think it's really necessary. I mean, if they do, that's great, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they don't.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Kind of blatant for an easter egg wouldn't you say? Although, if it doesn't take too much time, I can't say I wouldn't mind if Sora could obtain Wayward Wind or something like that.

That's actually not a bad idea. It could be an interesting tie in to BBS. But other than that I can only guess a scene or trailer for KH3 in the credits. :confused:

MegaCore5

Awards
Adding Ventus into the game would make the release date for KH2.5 to be pushed back so no that would not be a wise decision. But playing as TAV would be exciting in KH3!

omnipresent

Yea. Totally agree with this. I like my easter eggs to be more subtle. I like finding them in the environment where you might not find them unless you slow down an take it all in.

Easter eggs not a must for me, but I would certainly enjoy finding some.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yea. Totally agree with this. I like my easter eggs to be more subtle. I like finding them in the environment where you might not find them unless you slow down an take it all in.

Easter eggs not a must for me, but I would certainly enjoy finding some.

I do enjoy those kind of easter eggs as well. Like the hidden mickey's in the Keyblade Graveyard.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I do enjoy those kind of easter eggs as well. Like the hidden mickey's in the Keyblade Graveyard.
Say what?! I am not familiar with this!

Well, Keyblades make better Easter eggs than people, I suppose. Ruran's right about playing as Ventus being too overt. But perhaps a combo move like his "Fever Pitch" would be a good Easter egg!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
There are going to be little Easter eggs, nothing to worry about. If there's a references, someone will spot it.
Well, I really doubt that they'll add anything. I mean, getting Final Mix outside Japan is kinda like the extra, at least for us.

But one can hope!!! And it sure is interesting, everyone's ideas for easter egg!s :D

kmorris2609

I don't think they should change anything about the games coming out in 2.5 Even though it would be really cool to play as Ventus in a Kingdom Hearts 2 setting. I think there will be plenty of time for that in 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back