• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Solution: build a gummi ship with blocks at the edges of this custom ship without anything else in the center, once you enter a Gummi mission, then spam like crazy until you get S+10.

Excuse me for sucking at gummi ships (I can't help it), but I used that method and still couldn't get higher than S+8 when I tried my absolute hardest...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Happy for these two being trophies (especially since i'll probably need Mickey in Critical Mode :p). The only things I don't really want as trophies are gummi missions (since those were my least favorite in 1.5).

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I actually don't mind Gummi Ship trophies in the coming game. I think creating and even piloting the ship's was a lot of fun in KH2! It was certainly easier.
I made the starship U.S.S Enterprise in my 1.5, and OF COURSE I kicked Riku's butt in the race so I could call the raft that! With KH2's shipbuilding system, I can actually make circles and not rounded squares! So I wouldn't mind a "build and drive 5, 10, or 20 custom ships" trophy or somethin.

Antar

Awards
So I wouldn't mind a "build and drive 5, 10, or 20 custom ships" trophy or somethin.

Oh this would be great since I love building custom ships. The problem is, the Gummi ship trophies will probably be the completion of all the missions on a very high score. That is the scary part.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I am a trophy whore (which is partially the reason why this article exists) 8D

Hopefully I'll be able to obtain the Platinum for KHFM before the game releases in October.

No kidding. The last time I checked your profile you were at level 6. Now you've gone and surpassed me!

I just hope the devs learned a thing or two from 1.5. Trophies should challenge a person's skill and not their patience by having them do trivial and mundane things. Why this game's trophies don't stack is complete blasphemy.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
In all of my KH2 playthroughs I purposefully died on all of the Mickey battles because I lovelovelove that damn mouse. So now I'll be rewarded for my obsession :3

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
In all of my KH2 playthroughs I purposefully died on all of the Mickey battles because I lovelovelove that damn mouse. So now I'll be rewarded for my obsession :3

I remember once dying against Shan-Yu on purpose just so that I could play as Mickey. :p That was one of the good things about the gameplay in Days, that you got to play as Mickey.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I remember dying once on Cerberus and several times on Xaldin...but not on purpose. To be honest, Mickey wasn't really that helpful.

I would be excited about the Trophies, but I already know I have no interest in completing all the Gummi missions just like the 1.5 ReMIX, so it kind of cuts the enjoyment of them knowing you'll never have 100%.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I bet they would make some of the harder gummi ship missions gold trophies. Most likely Terra and the Organization 13 data members and using just the king key again. I think I'm motivated to earn ever trophy this time. KH 1.5 was pretty hard to get everything. I almost had the trophy for using just the Kingdom key, but I accidentally switched weapons to see what it looked like. I didn't know you had to equip it the whole time! haha oh well.

I replayed Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix so many times, I'm confident I can get everything in that one. Not so sure about Birth by Sleep though > ~ <

mjejr1

Im excited for these trophies. Finaly I'll have a virtual medal for the things I'd wind up doing anyways out of completionism, lol.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Where was this post hiding out? Hmm. Trophies I'd like to see. Oh! It's a nightmare but "Defeat every optional boss on Proud Mode" for Kingdom Hearts II and "Master of the Arena" for Birth by Sleep.

For "Master of the Arena" you'd have to defeat every challenge in the Mirage Arena. This includes beating every race track, command board, and opponent in the arena. It doesn't matter what character you complete it with or what story difficulty you choose, you just have to beat all of them.

Master Ultima

Awards
I have noticed more bronze trophies in HD1.5 then gold and silver so you do have a point about that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have noticed more bronze trophies in HD1.5 then gold and silver so you do have a point about that.
Considering the trophy point limit and the fact that they want more, expect next-to-no gold and silver trophies for this game. KH2 and BBS will be full of bronze trophies. Re:coded will be the only thing with Gold in it ahaha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think I could stand that. I love gold and silver trophies, especially games with a wealth of silver. Bronze trophies only serve to make me mad xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the world of people asking for more trophies but not understanding the point limit :(

Antar

Awards
Having only bronze trophies sounds awful but doesn't it also mean the Platinum will be easier to get?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No? Things like "Beat Critical Mode", "Defeat Lingering Sentiment", "Defeat all Organisation XIII members" will be bronze instead of a higher trophy level.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'll bet beating Critical on Level one will get you a silver trophy at most. Bragging rights included, however.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'll bet beating Critical on Level one will get you a silver trophy at most. Bragging rights included, however.

If they rendered that feat to just silver it'd be a very great injustice. That sh*t's harder than it seems. x[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back