• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interview Nominations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
New month, new interview, let's get started!

Give me your nominations for whom you'd like to hear interviewed next. If you can include a sentence or two explaining why you're nominating this person, even better! Since I've already interviewed Takushi Rena (and the OP now has transcripts and external links, check it out if you haven't already), I will open nominations to those who have been interviewed previously, but in the case of overflow, preference will go to first-timers.

To keep things reasonable, please limit yourself to one or two nominations. I look forward to seeing who you come up with!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I nominate Hidden and Max.

Hidden because he's been a lasting member of these forums and keeps doing these neat things, and I just wanna know more about him.

Max because even though he's new to roleplaying, his writing is superb both inside and outside of RPing.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm nominating Sugar Lips. She's a fantastic Roleplayer and a very important member of our little community here. She is so helpful to everybody, and hosts events for all of us to partake in that really helps each of us grow as writers.

It probably also goes without saying that she is one of my two best friends here on the forums, and I think she deserves her moment in the sun.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I can't really decide on who to nominate because either the RPer's I know are already interviewed or MIA... oh wait... How about Skitty Cat and Second on Max!

Awards
I nominate OmniChaos! Because he's cool and has been with this section for a while now so yeaaah.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I second both Skitty Cat and Sephiroth2. Seph because he's a great RPer and a good friend of mine, and Skitty because she's my sister, a good writer, and she could use the confidence boost that the interview experience could give her.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

My vote's going to have to be for kingdomkeylight and Skitty Cat. ^^

Skitty because she's an amazing rper and writer, I'd love to hear how she can come up with some great scenes, and KKL because after being here so long he's just gotten better with every rp and his characters just get ever crazier. ^-^

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
-----------------------------------------

My vote's going to have to be for kingdomkeylight and Skitty Cat. ^^

Skitty because she's an amazing rper and writer, I'd love to hear how she can come up with some great scenes, and KKL because after being here so long he's just gotten better with every rp and his characters just get ever crazier. ^-^

X\D mwhahahahaha you cant escape it Seph its your turn. You definitely cant turn this around on me XD.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
FYI - I will be closing nominations and opening a thread for voting this Sunday, if all the spots haven't filled before then. We currently have 9 nominees:

Max
Hidden
sephiroth2
Rhapsody
Sugar Lips
Skitty Cat
Omnichaos
Eternal Dream
kingdomkeylight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back