• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS x[chi] 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
I'm already at lvl 6 and I'm wondering if I should spend 2500 to go to lvl 7 D: Using a booster, I'd get around 150 per heartless, so it's not THAT bad... and I'd be 2500 richer >_> What do you think?

I managed to speed-run with a Blue booster and killed 8 under 5 minutes with my magic deck (3 holy and 3 ragnarok), so I think it's manageable to kill 10+ with a raid deck.

After 33 (3 level 6s and 30 level 7s) of your boosted runs it will not matter if you bought it or not, but any more and you will be gaining blocks per run. (so if you think you will run that many times or more by the end of the event, GET IT ASAP)
As for for level 8... Just after 34 boosts (3 lvl 6s, 4 lvl 7s and 26 lvl 8s) you will be making more Gummi Blocks than if you stayed at level 6.
As for level 8 vs level 7, once you do your 27th level8 run it would be better than 31 level 7 runs. (again the runs are adjusted for the cost of the level 8 upgrade)

In a situation where you had enough potions and boosters to do 100 runs these would be the results. (I will minus runs for the cost of the extra levels)
If you were able to do 100 boosted lvl 6 runs you would get 120,000 points.
If you were able to do 97 boosted lvl 7 runs you would get 128,040 points.
If you were able to do 93 boosted lvl 8 runs you would get 141,360 points.
You don't have to subtract any costs from those numbers, I already did that by removing runs that would be required to pay for it in the first place.

So in other words, if you think by the end of the event you will have done 34 of your runs it is best to level your radar up ASAP. Though if you are thinking you might only be able to get 33 boosters/runs in total. Yeah, you are best of staying at level 6.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
After 33 (3 level 6s and 30 level 7s) of your boosted runs it will not matter if you bought it or not, but any more and you will be gaining blocks per run. (so if you think you will run that many times or more by the end of the event, GET IT ASAP)
As for for level 8... Just after 34 boosts (3 lvl 6s, 4 lvl 7s and 26 lvl 8s) you will be making more Gummi Blocks than if you stayed at level 6.
As for level 8 vs level 7, once you do your 27th level8 run it would be better than 31 level 7 runs. (again the runs are adjusted for the cost of the level 8 upgrade)

In a situation where you had enough potions and boosters to do 100 runs these would be the results. (I will minus runs for the cost of the extra levels)
If you were able to do 100 boosted lvl 6 runs you would get 120,000 points.
If you were able to do 97 boosted lvl 7 runs you would get 128,040 points.
If you were able to do 93 boosted lvl 8 runs you would get 141,360 points.
You don't have to subtract any costs from those numbers, I already did that by removing runs that would be required to pay for it in the first place.

So in other words, if you think by the end of the event you will have done 34 of your runs it is best to level your radar up ASAP. Though if you are thinking you might only be able to get 33 boosters/runs in total. Yeah, you are best of staying at level 6.
W-whoa, talk about calculations!
Thanks, Tig! :D
But based on what you said, I think I'll stick to the lvl 6. If the only way of getting Boosters is by the daily RB mission, I'd have about 18 boosters if our team doesn't manage to get to that lvl 220 mission (if we can, however, I'd have 36 boosters and if we manage to kill it everyday, of course). Until the day S-E announces another way of getting boosters, I'm sticking to the lvl 6 :D
Thank you so very much, Tig ♥

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
That would be my guess as well. If you're just aiming to get as many blocks as possible regardless of the colour, probably Agrabah or Dwarf Woodlands is a good place since there are many Thrusters in continuous maps.

Remember to visit all the maps that you might be going through before activating the boosters, because that will speed up the subsequent loading times for said maps!
Oh right! I completely forgot about that!
Thank you for the reminder.~

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I will start experimenting my trial runs tomorrow, problem I have now is that I have recycled away so many cards that the ones I have left are those with long animations......

There is a route posted on SE Bridge that gives you around 12 red/blue/yellow thrusters per run. Anyone care to try them?

L333 Red:
1) Start from Seaside Park in the event world. Kill the first 3, then the next 3 on the map to the right at the bridge up the stairs. (6)
2) Head to Agrabah, Desert by the Palace Gates and kill the 2, go to the right map and kill 2 more, and the next map on the right for another 3. (13)

L333 Yellow:
1) Start from Wonderland, Morning Dew Forest Middle Level. Kill the first 2 there and head back to the world map. Pick Bizarre Branch Path next and kill the 1 there, then 2 in White Rabbit House. (5)
2) World map again and back to Bizarre Branch Path, turn small and head to the right and kill the 1 in Morning Dew Forest Upper Level. (6)
3) Go to Agrabah, Rocky Ground of Rejection and kill the 2 there, head to the left map for 2 more, and another left for the final 2. (12)

L333 Blue:
1) Start from Dwarf Woodlands, Path to Cliff and kill the 3. Back to world map and go Tram Crossings for 1. Head to Mines, Area 6 on the bottom left for 2 more. (6)
2) Back to world map and go to Dwarf's Cottage for 2, then head down a map for 1 more. Back to world map and choose Mines, Area 1 with 1, then 2 more at Path to Mines on the right map. (12)
3) Finally Daybreak Town, Fountain Plaza for 1 more. (13) And the district to the left or right if there is time left. (14?)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm starting to think that it probably is hard to optimise your gummi run. Unlike the Egg Stealers, the Gummi Thrusters are level 333 and they have quite a lot of HP. This makes them pretty hard to kill in one shot even with full HPed SR deck. Plus, they require 15 AP to fight, which might be a wee bit too much an amount for some.

Still though, it's a shame to let the boosters sit there unused. And at least the birds neither hit hard nor land critical hits.

bankai8299

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] 1st Anniversary!

Log-In Campaign:

Edit: From 18th July till 14th August, 1 x SR+ will be given per week.
First week is SR+ Mickey, followed by SR+ Kairi, SR+ Riku, and SR+ Sora.
Daily log-in rewards during this period is 1 x Raise Ticket.

Welcome Back Campaign:

For those we met all of the below criteria:
1) Cleared all tutorials by 17th June 2014
2) Has not logged in since 18th June 2014
3) Logged in once during 17th July 2014 till 14th August 2014

Rewards given: 3 x SR+ Card Medal, 10 x SR Card medal, 10 x SR Yen Sid, 3 x R+ Fairy Godmother, 10 x SR+ Moogle, 10 x Raise Tickets, 40 x Potions, 40 x Ethers

i'm confused though what does it want us to do not log in until august 14th or log in tomorrow??????????? about the 3rd critera for the welcome back campain

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

i'm confused though what does it want us to do not log in until august 14th or log in tomorrow??????????? about the 3rd critera for the welcome back campain

The Welcome Back campaign is only for people who haven't been playing since June 18th, as a bribe to get them back. So if you have been playing since last month, and it seems you have been, it's not really something to worry about.

That said, all step 3 is saying is "If you are one of those people who haven't played recently, log in during the next month (the 17th to the 14th) to get a prize pack."

Tigerruss

Awards

The 3rd criteria probably should be "log in at least once during 17th July 2014 till 14th August 2014."
This means if you haven't played in since June 17th log in at least once during our event and you will get this bonus. Though it didn't bother saying the "at least" part.

YukiYashaH

Awards
L333 Blue:
1) Start from Dwarf Woodlands, Path to Cliff and kill the 3. Back to world map and go Tram Crossings for 1. Head to Mines, Area 6 on the bottom left for 2 more. (6)
2) Back to world map and go to Dwarf's Cottage for 2, then head down a map for 1 more. Back to world map and choose Mines, Area 1 with 1, then 2 more at Path to Mines on the right map. (12)
3) Finally Daybreak Town, Fountain Plaza for 1 more. (13) And the district to the left or right if there is time left. (14?)
That was the route I did, but sadly my pc is not as good as the person who wrote this so I could only defeat 9.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Not as many for me either. I still can't consistently one-shot them and in my deck there's an armoured Ventus SR+ card with Air Arts as its animation (which lasts for two eternities). If I take that out, I don't have any good enough cards to replace it and I might not even be able to two-shot them. T_T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Better than me anyways xD Since I can only afford to play casually, the most I got was 5.

So what's everyone's strategy in regards to the prizes? How far are you going to level up your radar, and what items are you aiming for first? There sure are a lot of BBS cards...

YukiYashaH

Awards
Not as many for me either. I still can't consistently one-shot them and in my deck there's an armoured Ventus SR+ card with Air Arts as its animation (which lasts for two eternities). If I take that out, I don't have any good enough cards to replace it and I might not even be able to two-shot them. T_T
I have 2 holys and 3 Magic Pulse/Plus. It takes 2 eternities for me as well D: But my beautifully lvled DL does the dirty job for me and I manage to kill it in 2 turns ><
And, of course, the fastest pc I can get my hands on (wich is not my home pc, sadly)
Better than me anyways xD Since I can only afford to play casually, the most I got was 5.

So what's everyone's strategy in regards to the prizes? How far are you going to level up your radar, and what items are you aiming for first? There sure are a lot of BBS cards...
I think I'll get as much blocks as I can and then see what I'll buy. But FOR SURE I'll get at least 3 Aqua/Kairi so I can HP it <3 and Ap Plus, and mega potion/ether and raise ticket and kupo nut and and and ><

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Still actually weighing between staying at level 7 or advancing to level 8.

Since I'm a Lady Luck user, I'm aiming for Ventus SR (especially because it's boosted, and I hope, like glider Aqua, it has more than 15k attack), Mickey SR+, and / or Sora & Beast SR+. I don't know how long it will take for me to get the required amount of gummi blocks for all those cards, though... probably I'll spend my

Also, don't forget that there are AP Up, Card Limit Booster, Raise Ticket, Kupo Fruit, and other prizes! Not only that, the shop will be updated on 31 July as well, so it might be of our best interest to not spend too many blocks for now.

gnurtanio

Awards
Question. Is true that radar level only reach lv8?? Or there is more?? If only 2.5 multiplier that means we only get 105 block maximum per battle by using booster?? Oh my hell.

Eir

Awards
Yeah apparently it stops at Level 8. For now, anyway.

Personally I'm ignoring all SR and R+ cards as they're no longer of much use to me. I have five spare Yen Sid SR+, six if I get the two billion Lux milestone. Thinking of saving up for one copy of the Sora Final Form SR+, and chucking those on it towards it, but hard to decide when we know more stuff is coming on the 31st. Probably another Key Art card that requires an insane amount of Gummi blocks.

6000 for a single Card Medal SR+ is kinda meh, especially when you can get 500 Medals from the Daily Raid Boss missions and buy them from the shop instead. I know you can only get four this way per month, but still.

Edit: Dunno if it's been previously mentioned, but Mickey's SR+ stats is 24545/24147.

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
Still actually weighing between staying at level 7 or advancing to level 8.

Since I'm a Lady Luck user, I'm aiming for Ventus SR (especially because it's boosted, and I hope, like glider Aqua, it has more than 15k attack), Mickey SR+, and / or Sora & Beast SR+. I don't know how long it will take for me to get the required amount of gummi blocks for all those cards, though... probably I'll spend my

Also, don't forget that there are AP Up, Card Limit Booster, Raise Ticket, Kupo Fruit, and other prizes! Not only that, the shop will be updated on 31 July as well, so it might be of our best interest to not spend too many blocks for now.
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...s-x-chi-walkthrough-help-348.html#post6187423

Check that post, it will help you choose. Near the end I sum up the data I calculated. And it appears if you are level 7 it only takes a few more boosted runs to make level 8 more effective. (and if you are killing more than 8 lvl333's per run, it will take even less boosters for the level 8 to beat the level 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back