• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YOU DECIDE! - The Collected Works of Spurius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which story appeals to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hello, everybody. I'm sure that maybe, like, one or two of you all of you have noticed my recent inactivity. Alas, I've been very busy — and though some of this time has been spent on private writing projects, I really would like to get back into the swing of things here.

So here's the plan!

Soon enough, I'm going to post a roleplay under premise and rules described here. Said rules have since undergone some adjustments, but the core concept remains intact: The mad author Spurius — who writes with a thousand voices, in a thousand different languages — will soon be investigated by the Library of Story-Keepers. His/her works will be scrutinized diligently, even as they rewrite themselves before our very eyes.

We'll read about intrigue and murder, romance and rivalry, war and peace...

First, however, we must ask ourselves an important question:
Which book will begin the Library's investigation?

I have some choices laid out for consideration. If any part of the project interests you in the slightest, please vote! Please comment! If nothing but the frame story appeals to you, say what kind of RP would interest you.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to play catch-up on my active RPs...
All of you who are waiting on posts, I can assure you that they're on the way.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ordeith; said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This one. This one a hundred times. You had me at the Indiana Jones theme music. I will jump on this train.

Undertown Rising also sounds fun, that's my backup choice.

Ordeith said:
Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to play catch-up on my active RPs...
All of you who are waiting on posts, I can assure you that they're on the way.
Looking forward to it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I can totally get behind THE LAST QUEEN. I'm all for being a mage or someone whom gets caught up in the crossfire to save the Queen's soul or help the Demon Queen reign.

My back up would be JIM BARNHAM'S LAST WILL.

I like the both of them. A LOT. I do like the idea of an adventure to complete a will to win the estate.

UNDERTOWN RISING.

I do like it. I think apart of me would have to know more about it before I'm sold on it. Although, I'm already part of a group trying to solve murders in another RP. So, I'd pick the other two you've suggested as my first choice. :3 BUT all of these are fantastic role-plays. Count me in.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I've only skimmed the ideas because I'm a sleep deprived trash can right now, but Last Queen is totally something I'd be down for. Wild Wild West Staring Will Smith and the Giant Robot Spider: The Role Play is my second bet because I want to be a cowboy.

I will jump on this train
Haaaaaaaaaahahahaa

edit: holy cow there's a poll. I should have seen that.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I recall our discussing Undertown Rising, and really would like that to come to fruition, so that is my primary choice. Jim Barnham's Last Will would be my second, as the concept really strikes me as being interesting.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Thanks for the support and feedback, everyone! It's nice to see interest from such a varied slice of the RP section.

I'd like to discuss each roleplay-to-be in more detail, but I'm awfully tired at the moment...
Instead, I'll address the most important point:

We need a tie-breaker.

We need a tie-breaker.

This is a multiple-choice poll for a reason, folks! Though there are only three options, don't hesitate to select your next-favorite along with your favorite; it makes for a more varied result, and helps me better read your input. Had we done this, Jim Barnham would be leading right now. Just saying.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
...well at least it's not a three-way tie now.

And for quite some time now, the tie seems to have been broken altogether!
Apologies for the wait, everyone. When you're not careful, time just slips away from you.

Though I neglected to put an expiration date on this poll, I'll be considering Monday (7/21) to be the deadline for votes on Spurius, Volume 1. On Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll assemble all the pieces and get this roleplay under way!

If you haven't voted, please consider it. Comments aren't necessary -- just a willingness to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back