• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImpZ

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I remember I heard a fanmade Frollo boss theme for Kingdom Hearts. It sounded so amazing I wanted to fight him right then and there.

Search up Kingdom Hearts Hellfire on Youtube, it is amazing, a battle rendition of the Hellfire song he sings in the movie.

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk

While I understand where people are coming from when they say that Marvel wouldn't work in KH, I personally feel that there's one Marvel world that could work: Asgard. With characters like Spider-Man and X-Men, it would feel weird to see Sora and co. in modern day New York, but Asgard is fantasy realm so it could fit to KH's atmosphere. Not only that, but imagine all the possibilities.

All kinds of YES to this! Didn't even think of Asgard. Yes please! It would be a fantastic world to explore and, wow, the endless possibilities. Loki would be an amazing boss battle. I need this. I need this yesterday.

Found this, just had to post it.

Gasp. That would be awesome! Imagine! Love it, thanks for sharing!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm all for Port Royal returning in KH3. I thought they did a decent job in that world in KH2.

Thought instead of adapting Dead Man's Chest, I think they should do On Stranger's Tides. Mainly because Dead Man's Chest ends on a cliffhanger leading into the third film. And I doubt KH3 would do both the second and third film if Port Royal did return. Plus I think you could tie in the fountain of youth into a possible subplot of Xehanort trying to get back his youth again.

I think they could put both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End in one game...I mean if Jack returns as a party member they would almost have to yeah. But I guess I'm biased because I really didn't like On Stranger Tides...plus I feel passing up Davy Jones and the Kraken as bosses would be a mistake.

It wouldn't feel right if Olympus Colosseum wasn't in KH3 correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that it is the only Disney world to appear in every KH game so far and it would seems like a tradition to keep it in now.

Like Chaser said it finally wasn't included in the newest entry, but either way it "being tradition" is kind of not a good reason to continually force it into each game with little to nothing new about it. The world hasn't felt fresh and exciting since KH2, and I personally think its time in the series should be over. I wouldn't mind if they made the titans optional bosses or something though, since the Rock Titan was in the teaser trailer from October.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think they could put both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End in one game...I mean if Jack returns as a party member they would almost have to yeah. But I guess I'm biased because I really didn't like On Stranger Tides...plus I feel passing up Davy Jones and the Kraken as bosses would be a mistake.

Like Chaser said it finally wasn't included in the newest entry, but either way it "being tradition" is kind of not a good reason to continually force it into each game with little to nothing new about it. The world hasn't felt fresh and exciting since KH2, and I personally think its time in the series should be over. I wouldn't mind if they made the titans optional bosses or something though, since the Rock Titan was in the teaser trailer from October.

I'm sorry I just can't see both films in KH3. At best, I could see Dead Man's Chest appearing in KH3 and maybe At worlds end appearing in the next saga. Or they could always just tell an original story.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm sorry I just can't see both films in KH3. At best, I could see Dead Man's Chest appearing in KH3 and maybe At worlds end appearing in the next saga. Or they could always just tell an original story.
You can't see two visits to the world ala KH2, one being Dead Mans Hand and the other being At Worlds End?

Gram

Banned
Awards

Rather than just a copy & paste of the movie story like we've been getting in since KH2. Why not have a more original take like we got in KH1 taking bits of both movies?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

You can't see two visits to the world ala KH2, one being Dead Mans Hand and the other being At Worlds End?

Well to be fair, we don't even know if there will be second visits in KH3

Gram

Banned
Awards

But in turn you don't know their won't be either. Though honestly not sure I'd want them back.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We don't. Which is why we have this hypothetical thread where people discuss hypothetical scenarios for what they would hope.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Rather than just a copy & paste of the movie story like we've been getting in since KH2. Why not have a more original take like we got in KH1 taking bits of both movies?

I feel like this is what makes KH1 more charming than KH2 in terms of story, at least for me. The plot of the worlds doesn't have to follow that of the movie, only based on it, and I do believe that way they can add some creative twists and tailor the worlds to suit the overarching storyline instead of introducing Sora to the movie plot which ends up being a bit forced.

BbS is actually pretty good in handling this in that the worlds acted as plot devices to advance TAV's quest.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

But in turn you don't know their won't be either. Though honestly not sure I'd want them back.

Neither would I. I thought second visits were one of the worst ideas in the series.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I feel like this is what makes KH1 more charming than KH2 in terms of story, at least for me. The plot of the worlds doesn't have to follow that of the movie, only based on it, and I do believe that way they can add some creative twists and tailor the worlds to suit the overarching storyline instead of introducing Sora to the movie plot which ends up being a bit forced.

BbS is actually pretty good in handling this in that the worlds acted as plot devices to advance TAV's quest.

Agreed. I've hated how the series has left the more creative plots of KH1 in favor of just throwing Sora into a movie plot. The second visits in KH2 tried to fix it but honestly I didn't like them and wondered why they wasn't more original the first visit. =/

BBS definitely did try now if only they'd step even further we might just get back to what KH1 had.

PirateDart

Banned

I personally would love it if they expanded Aladdin's world and did a little stuff from King of Thieves. Al's dad is one of my favorite Disney characters and I think it would be cool to remind Sora that he himself has parents.

ofsunshineandrai

List of worlds I wana see in Kingdom Hearts 3

1. Pride Lands
Boss: Zira
Party Members: Kiara or Kovu
Keyblade: We are One Keyblade

2. Manhattan
Boss: Loki
Party Members: Iron Man or Captain America
Keyblade: Stars and Stripes Keyblade

3. Paris (Aristocats)
Boss: The Engulfing Flame ( A demon like Unversed with cat ears, bear claws and hovers with no feet)
Party Members: N/A
Keyblade: The Jazz Keyblade

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

According to an interview on GI some of the devs really enjoyed the movie Frozen. They didn't say it would be in the game but I'm pretty sure it will be. That's one disney movie I don't know the story to so at least the story for that world won't be half dull.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

According to an interview on GI some of the devs really enjoyed the movie Frozen. They didn't say it would be in the game but I'm pretty sure it will be. That's one disney movie I don't know the story to so at least the story for that world won't be half dull.
They've been saying that in practically every interview since E3 last month aha.

Vincet

Considering how dam popular Frozen was/is, I have no doubt that it will be in KH3.

Scorseselover

I'm surprised Mary Poppins isn't in the Kingdom Hearts world yet maybe Julie Andrews still has it in her, before you give me that "Oh she's too old" bullshit, let me just say these games had the same woman who played Alice and she's pretty fucking old, but she still sounded like Alice

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

before you give me that "Oh she's too old" bullshit, let me just say these games had the same woman who played Alice and she's pretty diddlying old, but she still sounded like Alice
Unfortunately Kathryn Beaumont retired as the voice of Alice and Wendy back in 2005. Since then both roles have been taken over by Hynden Walch.

bilko90

I'd actually really like to see a version of the animated Robin hood movie from the 70's, this interest was renewed when I watched it again recently and think it could be really to have robin hood or little john as party members, unfortunately I know the voice actor of little john (same guy as O'Malley in aristocats) passed away some time ago (RIP) but hopefully there would be something there to work with...

Back