• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zven

about the game awards it'd be nice to have an award for having the original PS2 Kingdom Hearts, maybe one for the other games as well?. It's definitely more unique now than having the HD Collection.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Definitely like Enchanted's and Zven's ideas.

Also, is it really necessary to have two completely different types of spoiler tags? I've been lurking around the forum a lot recently and it just seems a bit redundant.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One is helpful for massive walls of text or large images and the other is helpful for small spoilers or certain spoilery words.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Definitely like Enchanted's and Zven's ideas.

Also, is it really necessary to have two completely different types of spoiler tags? I've been lurking around the forum a lot recently and it just seems a bit redundant.
Spoiler boxes are good for pictures and paragraphs. Spoiler bars are good for a few words or sentences.

edit: damn your quickness

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes, it is. One is for large images and large blocks of text. The other is for a few sentences or words.

Edit: ...ninja'd 5ever

Noel

Awards
You think if (Vbulletin supports it), if anyone puts a link on a word like this for example. A mini pop-out window with a small view of whatever is in the link would appear when you hover over it with your mouse?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You think if (Vbulletin supports it), if anyone puts a link on a word like this for example. A mini pop-out window with a small view of whatever is in the link would appear when you hover over it with your mouse?

Seems pretty unnecessary. I have no doubt that it would take more time loading the preview than loading the entire site in another tab.

BlackSeven

Awards
I would suggest adding a "view your posts" type of system that I see in other forums. It lets you view threads that you've started or commented in by order of latest content, that way when anyone posts new things in something you've replied in or started you can automatically see it when you next login, at the moment I have to navigate the forums through different sections to see if anyones replied. You could subscribe to a bunch of threads but its a lot more messier considering you get notifications every time someone replies in it vs. just having the thread itself bump on "your post" view.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would suggest adding a "view your posts" type of system that I see in other forums. It lets you view threads that you've started or commented in by order of latest content, that way when anyone posts new things in something you've replied in or started you can automatically see it when you next login, at the moment I have to navigate the forums through different sections to see if anyones replied. You could subscribe to a bunch of threads but its a lot more messier considering you get notifications every time someone replies in it vs. just having the thread itself bump on "your post" view.

You can, sort of. Click on your name and select "View Forum Posts"

BlackSeven

Awards
You can, sort of. Click on your name and select "View Forum Posts"

The "Latests Posts"/"Started Threads"? That should defiantly help in finding posts I've written in. Would rather not have to go through each of my posts to find new activity though.

Back