• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YnorRon

Larxene cause she a cutie AND the only gurl :l, Aside from Xion but she dont count!

Last edited:

TheSpaceMAN022

Xigbar all the way. He may be a massive asshole, but I dunno, he's enjoyable.
This but its a tie between him and Axel for me. Marluxia would be third for sure mainly because of how badass his weapon is and don't even get me started on how cool it looks when he summons it.

Faded_Banana24

Not enough Xigbar love on this thread guys! Xigbar is such a slick talking manipulative ass and being the right handman to someone as cold and emotionless as Xemnas/Xehanort really brings a cool balance.

blksabbath74

My favorite organization thirteen member is Axel. From the beginning of Chain of Memories, he has the greatest personailty I've ever seen. Having to be a double agent, slowly befriending Sora and betraying the organization to aide Sora in finding Kairi or apologizing to him for kidnaping her. He always had the wittiest lines and his own catch phrase was a favorite of mine "Got it Memorized?" Not only that, the way he dealt with Vexen, keeping a straight face about it when Marluxia and Larxene question him. Honestly, what isn't there to love about Axel?

This, Axel, and its not even close...

It was Axel way before they decided to soften his edges and make him into an anti-hero. However, with his show-stealing antics at Castle Oblivion, it only made his friendship with Rozas and eventual sacrifice even better.

Veritas7340

Axel -- He is one of the most tactical members of the Organization. His fighting style is great. Moreover, his manipulative planning at CO is a real highlight.

In the beginning, CoM, I thought he was a master villain with a secret agenda all of his own. He could be working for the Organization or he could have been seizing an opportunity to dispose of potential threats.

Then KH II, Axel is portrayed as an anti-hero with a largely unrevealed connection to Roxas. The sacrifice done to save Sora from the army of dusks renounced the notion of his being a villain in my eyes.

Then 358/2 Days, Axel seems like one of the characters that is genuinely good but is stuck in a precarious situation. The friendship he had with Roxas and Xion almost makes it seem like he retained his heart all along

In addition, he is one of the most enjoyable characters of the game with projecting an air of coolness, enigmatic motives, and faked deaths. Got it memorized?

Honorable Mentions:

Saix
Xemnas
Marluxia

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Lexaeus because 1: Earth elemental, 2: His Axe sword is pretty cool looking, 3: His power in Days is amazing!! 4: his cutscenes in re: chain and regular chain brought me to like him, 5: Earth elemental lol

I agree with all of your points. I like Lexaeus because he's big and quiet, he's really strong, has a cool weapon, and is shown to be fairly intelligent. I feel he has potential to be a great character if he was given more screen time.

blksabbath74

Axel -- He is one of the most tactical members of the Organization. His fighting style is great. Moreover, his manipulative planning at CO is a real highlight.

In the beginning, CoM, I thought he was a master villain with a secret agenda all of his own. He could be working for the Organization or he could have been seizing an opportunity to dispose of potential threats.

Then KH II, Axel is portrayed as an anti-hero with a largely unrevealed connection to Roxas. The sacrifice done to save Sora from the army of dusks renounced the notion of his being a villain in my eyes.

Then 358/2 Days, Axel seems like one of the characters that is genuinely good but is stuck in a precarious situation. The friendship he had with Roxas and Xion almost makes it seem like he retained his heart all along

In addition, he is one of the most enjoyable characters of the game with projecting an air of coolness, enigmatic motives, and faked deaths. Got it memorized?

Axel absolutely carried both Chain of Memories and 358/2. Without Axel, both of those would have been dull as dirt, and his character development was really the only major thing to come from them...IMO...

Veritas7340

Axel absolutely carried both Chain of Memories and 358/2. Without Axel, both of those would have been dull as dirt, and his character development was really the only major thing to come from them...IMO...

Well although I like CoM's story, I'll just say that I definitely agree that Axel was most likely the most dynamic character in those games.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I found Days dull as dirt regardless but that's also just imo.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Probably it's because you took into account the rather repetitive gameplay? I personally think Days' story is enjoyable and full of feels despite having Nobodies comprising a majority of the cast.

But that's also just my opinion. :p To each their own, right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Probably it's because you took into account the rather repetitive gameplay? I personally think Days' story is enjoyable and full of feels despite having Nobodies comprising a majority of the cast.

But that's also just my opinion. :p To each their own, right?

Actually, though I did find gameplay tedious, it was actually the story itself that made me find it "dull as dust". It didn't give me any feels or enjoyment (besides the infamous "thats a stick" line, no matter who you are or you view of the game that's just plain funny)

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I like both stories for the most part but my god after the 2nd play-through I just don't want to touch the game for a while.

blksabbath74

I meant more plotwise than anything else...game play was less than stellar...

I would rate the non-console games as follows...

BBS - This was a true prequel, and added alot of depth and history to the Kingdom Hearts story. The rest were really just bolt-ons that allowed the player to more or less replay KH1 without affecting the overall story arc.

COM - This bolt-on was the most clever, as the characters adventures at Castle Oblivion were real and merely forgotten, and the story had a major impact on events of KH2.

DDD - Still a bolt-on, all in a dream, but used some new worlds/scenarios and provided new background.

358/2 - Prequel to Roxas, but other than the background story of Roxas/Axel/Xion, not much there.

Coded - Redux of KH1 in digital world, little impact to story.

zexionXkiki

Zexion!!! HE IS SOO HOT!!!! and he is freaking awesome!!! in kingdom hearts when he appears in Xion dream even when he is supposed to be dead was sooo trippy... and i love how he has a book as a weapon!! His Lexicon... i am really obsess... No joke.

Axel92

Awards
Axel, of course.
Every single scene of him hold a particular feeling! There are no tedious appearances of him!

Antar

Awards
Since this thread is kind of revived, I would have to say Xemnas is my favorite. I love both his English and Japanese voice actor, he seems very smart in the way he talks, he has really cool hair, and he just makes a very good villain. My second favorite would be a tie between Xaldin and Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back