• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Lingering Sentiment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeo6rRJW1_U

Dunno why I didn't pick up on this sooner, if you watch this scene Xigbar mentions hearing voices from the "Room of Sleep" but Xemnas is supposedly in there alone. From earlier in the scene we actually see Xemnas walk in there alone and see the armor lying on the floor. Thinking about the voices Xigbar hears, it's very possible that some of Aqua's thoughts are in that suit of armor and it could hold the same properties as the Lingering Sentiment, with a strong hatred for he who took Terra's body. Or perhaps it thinks Xemnas IS Terra (which he sorta technically is) and communicates with him. What do you guys think? I think it's been put pretty plainly that the armor can at least speak. I only stumbled upon this because in my other thread I wanted to see if anyone knew how MX could have possibly known about Aqua's sacrifice when he was unconscious when it occurred, but there's another thread for that here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...xehanort-cant-have-lost-his-memories-all.html

Is it possible that we may actually see both Terra's lingering sentiment and Aqua's join in the action in KH3? I hope so cause that's cool as shit.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Re: Aqua's inanimate armor potentially has the same qualities as the Lingering Sentiment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeo6rRJW1_U

Dunno why I didn't pick up on this sooner, if you watch this scene Xigbar mentions hearing voices from the "Room of Sleep" but Xemnas is supposedly in there alone. From earlier in the scene we actually see Xemnas walk in there alone and see the armor lying on the floor. Thinking about the voices Xigbar hears, it's very possible that some of Aqua's thoughts are in that suit of armor and it could hold the same properties as the Lingering Sentiment, with a strong hatred for he who took Terra's body. Or perhaps it thinks Xemnas IS Terra (which he sorta technically is) and communicates with him. What do you guys think? I think it's been put pretty plainly that the armor can at least speak. I only stumbled upon this because in my other thread I wanted to see if anyone knew how MX could have possibly known about Aqua's sacrifice when he was unconscious when it occurred, but there's another thread for that here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...xehanort-cant-have-lost-his-memories-all.html

Is it possible that we may actually see both Terra's lingering sentiment and Aqua's join in the action in KH3? I hope so cause that's cool as shit.

Perhaps so, but I was also wondering. How could Ventus's heart hold onto his armor? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FFsAYSLvOs

I remember that Ventus sacrificed his armor to protect Sora from Xehanort's darkness. Ventus's heart then fled away from the darkness. And, since Sora was unconscious, it was possible that Ventus's armor had a mind of it's own.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Re: Aqua's inanimate armor potentially has the same qualities as the Lingering Sentiment

That is an interesting point but Sora was asleep at that point, Ventus's physical armor is with his body in Castle Oblivion. Obviously it did happen within Soras heart (or dreams? I don't understand where Riku really is when this fight goes on, I believe it is the dive to the heart?) but it wasn't his physical suit of armor, whereas Aqua and Terra's are really there.

The last time we saw Ven's armor was just before Venitas turns it into Vanitas's trademark dark suit. I may be wrong but I believe we see a comatose Ventus wearing it in the Lanes Between once the explosion knocks them all out of the world.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's a idea I've seen bounced around before and honestly I don't see how it wouldn't be true myself. Xemnas was talking to someone in that room. So unless someone was using that armor or perhaps the room itself as a communication link to talk to Xemnas that only leaves the armor.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
It's a idea I've seen bounced around before and honestly I don't see how it wouldn't be true myself. Xemnas was talking to someone in that room. So unless someone was using that armor or perhaps the room itself as a communication link to talk to Xemnas that only leaves the armor.

I'm pretty certain it was the armor, although I don't know if we'll see it do anything in KHIII. Potential boss battle? An interesting twist could be the armor being used to having Terra (Xemnas) around, noticing Sora isn't who usually comes to it and attacking. The problem with this is, if the armor did believe Xemnas was Terra, I think it would pick up on Ventus' heart inside of Sora. I do think the armor will be retrieved in some manner though, even if we don't see it in action.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty certain it was the armor, although I don't know if we'll see it do anything in KHIII. Potential boss battle? An interesting twist could be the armor being used to having Terra (Xemnas) around, noticing Sora isn't who usually comes to it and attacking. The problem with this is, if the armor did believe Xemnas was Terra, I think it would pick up on Ventus' heart inside of Sora. I do think the armor will be retrieved in some manner though, even if we don't see it in action.

It being the armor is the most logical but we all know Nomura isn't known for the simple reasoning. I only say that though cause I wouldn't put pat Nomura to do something unneeded again like saying Xemnas was using the room to talk to the other Xehanort's or some other complicated crap.
Well the LS didn't notice Ventus in Sora till the battle was over so another fight could occur.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
It being the armor is the most logical but we all know Nomura isn't known for the simple reasoning. I only say that though cause I wouldn't put pat Nomura to do something unneeded again like saying Xemnas was using the room to talk to the other Xehanort's or some other complicated crap.
Well the LS didn't notice Ventus in Sora till the battle was over so another fight could occur.

I didn't even think about the actual Lingering Sentiment haha, yeah that could happen.

I think what pisses me off the most about this is Nomura so very clearly didn't have the slightest clue about Dream Drop Distance at the point that they incorporated these cutscenes into KH2FM+, I think at this point he was playing around with the idea that Xemnas retained a part of Terra (reinforced in 358/2 days) but decided to abandon it when he knew he needed to start wrapping things up. Then boom, fucking time travel, the laziest lamest thing and suddenly everything they did was all part of a big master plan which we're gonna foil in KH3. woo...... Not going to get sidetracked here though I think I'm sick of getting pissed off at DDD.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think what pisses me off the most about this is Nomura so very clearly didn't have the slightest clue about Dream Drop Distance at the point that they incorporated these cutscenes into KH2FM+, I think at this point he was playing around with the idea that Xemnas retained a part of Terra (reinforced in 358/2 days) but decided to abandon it when he knew he needed to start wrapping things up. Then boom, fucking time travel, the laziest lamest thing and suddenly everything they did was all part of a big master plan which we're gonna foil in KH3. woo...... Not going to get sidetracked here though I think I'm sick of getting pissed off at DDD.

Yeah it's also for that reasoning that I think Nomura doesn't elaborate on things like memory or keyblade use because he decided to wrap it all up by bringing MX back instead of expanding on Ansem and Xemnas.
Eh all you can do is take comfort that Nomura at least made it to were Xehanort can't change history which would make time travel an even bigger mess.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Yeah it's also for that reasoning that I think Nomura doesn't elaborate on things like memory or keyblade use because he decided to wrap it all up by bringing MX back instead of expanding on Ansem and Xemnas.
Eh all you can do is take comfort that Nomura at least made it to were Xehanort can't change history which would make time travel an even bigger mess.

Yeah I am sorta thankful for that. Said it so many times but I'm gonna be so bummed out if time travel is a major plot point in KHIII, I don't really wanna see it again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah I am sorta thankful for that. Said it so many times but I'm gonna be so bummed out if time travel is a major plot point in KHIII, I don't really wanna see it again.

We'll be forced to endure it to an extent since at least three Xehanorts are from the past but hopefully that's as car as it goes.

LedxirnSimon

I think the other "voice" could came from Young Xehanort who is traveling through the flow of time to pick up xemnas in that room off-screen, then so-called sadistic friend line could be for both XY and ALS.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Ah, fair one. It's possible. I always wonder from what moment were Ansem SoD and Xemnas brought to the present, and can Ansem SoD remember what he did as the robed figure?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ah, fair one. It's possible. I always wonder from what moment were Ansem SoD and Xemnas brought to the present, and can Ansem SoD remember what he did as the robed figure?

We'll Ansem admits to Riku that he [Riku] "saw him there, dressed in a robe".
Xemnas could've been brought from any moment but Ansem is always in his human form so Ansem must always be from after stealing Rikus body.

Last edited:

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
We'll Ansem admits to Riku that he [Riku] "saw him there, dressed in a robe".
Xemnas could've been brought from any moment but Ansem is always in his human form so Ansem must always be from after stealing Rikus body.

Ansem was human before he became the Robed Figure though so couldn't he be from there? I'm guessing otherwise when I think of their conversation in La Cite Des Cloches in DDD.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ansem was human before he became the Robed Figure though so couldn't he be from there? I'm guessing otherwise when I think of their conversation in La Cite Des Cloches in DDD.

That's incorrect. The robed figure was Ansems original form after the Apprentice turned into a heartless i.e Ansem.

If Ansem had a human form before he wouldn't have needed to take Riku's body.

Last edited:

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
That's incorrect. The robed figure was Ansems original form after the Apprentice turned into a heartless i.e Ansem.

If Ansem had a human form before he wouldn't have needed to take Riku's body.

Well no that's incorrect because Ansem left his body so he could time travel to give this power to Young Xehanort. He took on a physical form first, left his body so he could time travel hen used Riku's body so he could take physical shape again.

Young Xehanort even states this in DDD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well no that's incorrect because Ansem left his body so he could time travel to give this power to Young Xehanort. He took on a physical form first, left his body so he could time travel hen used Riku's body so he could take physical shape again.

Young Xehanort even states this in DDD

No that's incorrect. YX never said such a thing, only that Ansem visited him.

The one that allowed time travel was MX:

— What about Xemnas and Ansem, essentially they weren’t inside anyone, was it due to circumstances of the worlds of sleep?

Nomura: First off, when Young Xehanort made contact with the Brown Robed Figure, that is to say, the Xehanort who called himself Ansem, his abilities were transferred to him. As a result of Master Xehanort tossing his physical body, he was able to exceed time, and this power was carried into the Brown Robed Figure. Thus when Young Xehanort made contact with him, he gained this power. Possessing this power. Young Xehanort functioned as a “portal”, summoning Xemnas and Ansem each time they appeared. That’s why Young Xehanort was there whenever they appeared. Additionally, when Sora and Riku dropped into the worlds of sleep, simultaneously Young Xehanort himself goes into the world of sleep.

Ansem never had a human form till taking Riku's body. Being born from the heartless process he wouldn't have a humanly form as his humanly form became Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back