• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Enigma

Better lip-syncing and the disappearance of the "emotionless stare".

Seconded. It always annoyed me somewhat, that in cutscenes it would interchange between having a character express more fully i.e. there eyes and face actually moved and expressed emotion, to where it was just there mouth moving with there faces completely expressionless albeit for the occasionally blinking. I don't why they couldn't just stick to fully emoting character's faces in cutscenes rather than constantly change between that and blank faces who talked.

BlueWyvern4

Capes in BBS. Online multiplayer in BBS.

Also, maybe some KHBBSV2 DLC? :W

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, I hope they make some younger models for Terra. Aqua and Ven for the flashback scene when they first meet Ven, because it makes no sense they would look exactly the same 4 years prior when they're in the prime of their youth.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
You know, I hope they make some younger models for Terra. Aqua and Ven for the flashback scene when they first meet Ven, because it makes no sense they would look exactly the same 4 years prior when they're in the prime of their youth.

This would be an awesome addition! The voice actors made their voices sound younger as well, if I remember correctly. I doubt it, though, but one can dream ;_;

FangirlfromHell

Awards
All I really ask is get rid of the cape on the Lingering Sentiment. It is a distraction and became obsolete the moment Birth by Sleep was released. I know they look cool in concept art and on heroes, but capes are a bad idea. Just watch the Incredibles.

I can even handle silent cutscenes (looking at you 1.5) as long as they get rid of the distracting cape.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
All I really ask is get rid of the cape on the Lingering Sentiment. It is a distraction and became obsolete the moment Birth by Sleep was released. I know they look cool in concept art and on heroes, but capes are a bad idea. Just watch the Incredibles.

I can even handle silent cutscenes (looking at you 1.5) as long as they get rid of the distracting cape.

You'll be sad to know the cape is definitely staying, we've been shown screenshots already BUT the trailer shows the silent cutscenes now have voices!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You'll be sad to know the cape is definitely staying, we've been shown screenshots already BUT the trailer shows the silent cutscenes now have voices!
She knows. She's just stating what she said on another thread here.

But yes, the silent cutscenes are voiced!! Wahooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back