• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I'm really hoping we get each of the Princess of Heart worlds again, especially if the PoH's come under threat via MX. It would allow these worlds at least to easily tie into the "main plot" of KH3, which is something I think most people really want as much as possible. Also, the quality of the princess worlds in BBS was outstanding, so I really hope they put all of them into one game.

Olympus Coliseum will undoubtedly make a return, but I hope after KH3 they put this world on hold for a while. I like the tournaments and stuff they hold here, and I'm hoping they continue to expand it and give us the Underworld, Coliseum and Mount Olympus this time around. Personally, this is one of my favorite worlds and movies so I'm excited to see where they take this.

I also really hope we see the return of Space Paranoids and The Land of Dragons. I feel like there's so much uncharted territory and potential in these worlds that we've yet to see, and I'm hoping they give us what we want and utilize these worlds to their full potential. (Also, these were probably my favorite worlds in KH2 so I'm really really hoping we get to see them again in KH3.)

I also hope we get Destiny Islands (playable, for the obvious reason that it's SRK's home world), Disney Castle/Town (also playable, MDG's home world, I think this will come into play for Maleficent & Pete's subplot foreshadowed in DDD), Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden (home world of FF characters; I hope to see them play a more substantial role in the overall plot of KH3, perhaps helping us take on one of the new Organization members?), Traverse Town (I want to see TWEWY characters make a return here to some extent within KH3 and learn more about them within the KH universe); Twilight Town (perhaps this is where they can do the ultimatum for ARNX?), and finally Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure for the ultimatum for TAV. I realize this is pretty much every original world within KH but I want to see each play a role within the KH3 plot, plus the original worlds are obviously more important than the Disney worlds generally to the series.

Putting this in list form:
Destiny Islands
Disney Castle
Radiant Garden
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Land of Departure
Enchanted Dominion
Dwarf Woodlands
Castle of Dreams
Agrabah
Wonderland
Beasts Castle
Olympus Coliseum
Land of Dragons
Space Paranoids
(I hope it's okay to post a list like this since I did justify these above.)

That's already 15 worlds, and while we will undoubtedly get some new worlds I feel I'm in the minority in that I don't really care if there are any new worlds or not to be honest. Truthfully, I would rather wait on new worlds until the next saga and get some closure to the above worlds so that we can completely move on from the Xehanort saga and start fresh with all new worlds next saga.

In actuality, they will probably cut out 2-3 of the original worlds (I'm thinking Traverse Town and Twilight Town, maybe Destiny Islands won't be playable) and I doubt highly that we will get all of the Princess worlds. There will probably be a Jungle Book world (or perhaps Pride Lands?), probably a Frozen world. Maybe something like Tangled or Princess and the Frog? Hard to say but regardless I'd still rather no new worlds in KH3.

Son Goku

Just watched the Maleficant movie. It's an alternate universe compared to the original cartoon, so I suppose it could have worked as a world in Dream Drop Distance if it came out earlier...

Frozen has GOT to be guaranteed at this point. :/

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

I think that at this point, worlds like Frozen, Tangled, and Wreck-It Ralph are shoe-ins. Hell, Frozen will probably be the first new Disney world that is revealed, whenever the next trailer is shown (hopefully at E3, but we'll probably have to wait until TGS at the earliest).

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards

That does sound logical. With the popularity, & the whole frozen heart thing, Arrendale has got to be a shoe in. For my own two cents, I agree about Corona, Game Cebntral Station, heck even throw in New Orleans (you know you want to fight Dr. Facilier).

Honestly, I'll be surprised if we get a lot of returning worlds from the previous games. Even accounting for the likelihood of the princesses being in it, most of them have had either a-their film plot completed or b-their villain dead. I could see Agrabah if they did the King of Thieves story (or try to bring in some villains from the cartoon series), maybe the Coliseum since it's mostly an excuse for battle tournaments, and probably Port Royal for the sequels (Davey Jones & the whole heart in a chest thing? Come on). So my theory is we'll see a lot of the second-tier films finally get put in (Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, Black Cauldron, Atlantis) some Pixar worlds (Dunbroch, Sunnyside Daycare, maybe Metroville or Monstropolis), & more original worlds.

Now pure pipedream of mine I'd LOVE to see them put in? Gargoyles Manhattan. Sora as a gargoyle, flying around fighting steel clan robots & Demona? Oh, that'd be so great.

Scorseselover

I want to see Sora fight with Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury in an Avengers world

If they're adding Hunchback, they BETTER make us fight Frollo still pissed at Dream Drop Distance)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

In all honesty I do not get why so many people want/wanted to fight Frollo. 0_o

He's no real challenge with no special powers at all, just a normal human old dude swinging a puny sword, I guess he would even be less than a challenge than Clayton was.
Not to mention that he wasn't even that impressive in the movie itself in terms of battle prowess.
Even Donald would defeat him one on one, so characters like Sora or Riku would only need to sneeze at him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

In all honesty I do not get why so many people want/wanted to fight Frollo. 0_o

He's no real challenge with no special powers at all, just a normal human old dude swinging a puny sword, I guess he would even be less than a challenge than Clayton was.
Not to mention that he wasn't even that impressive in the movie itself in terms of battle prowess.
Even Donald would defeat him one on one, so characters like Sora or Riku would only need to sneeze at him.
Even though he was a normal human, there are plenty of ways to make a him a formidable foe. They could go the Shan Yu route and give him the power to control darkness. Or he could become powerful heartless.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Even though he was a normal human, there are plenty of ways to make a him a formidable foe. They could go the Shan Yu route and give him the power to control darkness. Or he could become powerful heartless.

Shan Yu is a warlord and mighty warrior on his own so he plays in a different league than Frollo. In fact I'd say he would be a bigger challenge than both Clayton and Frollo even without dark powers.
How easy they made the Shan Yu fight in KH 2 was just another example of how simply hollywood-like overpowered they portrayed Sora in that title.
Clayton was also not really a challenge by himself, but mainly because the Stealth Sneak assisting him. The most dangerous attacks and problems came from the Heartless and not him.
We had the very same situation with Frollo and the Wargoyle Nightmare in DDD, the only difference being that Frollo wasn't available as a target like Clayton was.
By the way, Frollo had darkness seeping from him, that's what originally called the Wargoyle, Riku still wasn't very impressed.
Frollo couldn't become a Heartless, did you forget Heartless cannot enter the Realm of Sleep? ;)

julian14bernardi

Frozen in KH3 (storyline, party members, summons & boss)

I wanted a Frozen world and Riku to have his storyline with King Mickey.

Sora's Story: Sora, Donald and Goofy goes with Anna and Kristoff to find Elsa and tries to save Arendelle from darkness.

Riku's Story: Riku and King Mickey helps Elsa to keep her ice powers under control and protects her from any harm.

Sora's Party Members:
  • Donald Duck
  • Goofy
  • Anna
  • Kristoff

Riku's Party Members:
  • King Mickey
  • Elsa

Bosses:

• Elsa
  • Marshmallow
  • Hans (possessed by Maleficent)
  • Maleficent

Summons:
  • Olaf
  • Sven

Kingnice92

Re: Frozen in KH3 (storyline, party members, summons & boss)

What makes you think that Riku will be playable?

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk

Frozen would be so amazing! I also want Hocus Pocus, having Sora, Donald and Goofy fight the Sanderson sisters would be all kinds of awesome. I also love LOVE Port Royal in KHII so I would love more Pirates of the Caribbean in KHIII, and considering Dead Man's Chest is my favourite POTC film, I'd love the whole Davy Jones thing and some POTC2 areas. Like the island with the cannibals.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Frozen would be so amazing! I also want Hocus Pocus, having Sora, Donald and Goofy fight the Sanderson sisters would be all kinds of awesome. I also love LOVE Port Royal in KHII so I would love more Pirates of the Caribbean in KHIII, and considering Dead Man's Chest is my favourite POTC film, I'd love the whole Davy Jones thing and some POTC2 areas. Like the island with the cannibals.

I'm sure they will use more PotC. Davy Jones would be a great boss (also it would be awesome to fight in that wheel like Jack, Will, and Norrington do xD). And I had never even thought of Hocus Pocus, it would be a weird choice but it would be interesting. :p

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm all for Port Royal returning in KH3. I thought they did a decent job in that world in KH2.

Thought instead of adapting Dead Man's Chest, I think they should do On Stranger's Tides. Mainly because Dead Man's Chest ends on a cliffhanger leading into the third film. And I doubt KH3 would do both the second and third film if Port Royal did return. Plus I think you could tie in the fountain of youth into a possible subplot of Xehanort trying to get back his youth again.

drako45

It wouldn't feel right if Olympus Colosseum wasn't in KH3 correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that it is the only Disney world to appear in every KH game so far and it would seems like a tradition to keep it in now.

Vincet

While I understand where people are coming from when they say that Marvel wouldn't work in KH, I personally feel that there's one Marvel world that could work: Asgard. With characters like Spider-Man and X-Men, it would feel weird to see Sora and co. in modern day New York, but Asgard is fantasy realm so it could fit to KH's atmosphere. Not only that, but imagine all the possibilities.

- Thor would naturally be the party member and Loki the main villain (I could even see him work as one of the major non-Xehanort related villains of the entire game). Since both Chris Hemsworth and (especially) Tom Hiddleston love to play these characters and they even reprised the roles in that horrible God of Thunder game, I could see them voicing their respective characters in KH3.

- Sora could learn all kinds of magic while visiting Asgard. At the very least, new super-powerful version of Thunder.

- I'm little iffy on this one, but if developers and/or players get bored with Olympus Coliseum, the Asgard could host a new tournament. In there, you could even have characters like Lady Sif, Warriors Three, Balder and Heimdall appear as mini-bosses.

- I know that everyone who has ever suggested Marvel in Kingdom Hearts has already said this, but... KEYBLADE BASED ON MJOLNIR! Even if it was the weakest Keyblade in the entire game, it would still be my personal Keyblade-of-choice.

- Uru metal or something else from Asgard could be a vital part in Xehanort's plan of re-creating X-Blade.

- Since the final battle of the KH3 has been build-up as the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny, what would be better way to prepare Sora for that than having him first fight side-by-side with god of thunder?

- They could have Destroyer Armor or even (if they get really grazy) Surtur as super-hard secret bosses that put Sephiroth to shame.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Found this, just had to post it.

SoxMnFL.jpg

*cue Vim & Vigor*

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

That's pretty cool..it really does look believable,well y'know,besides the graphics.
It wouldn't feel right if Olympus Colosseum wasn't in KH3 correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that it is the only Disney world to appear in every KH game so far and it would seems like a tradition to keep it in now.
And they've yet to the use most of the locations in the movie.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It wasn't in Dream Drop Distance.

JerRocks2day

He's no real challenge with no special powers at all, just a normal human old dude swinging a puny sword, I guess he would even be less than a challenge than Clayton was. Not to mention that he wasn't even that impressive in the movie itself in terms of battle prowess.

But he is arguably one of the most complex Disney Villains of all time and one of the best. True, he's no skilled swordsman-- but neither was Oogie Boogie nor Pete and the developing team applied their creativity in order to make them memorable bosses in the game.

Perhaps if the developers really applied themselves, they could have figured out a creative way for players to fight Frollo. Maybe if they decide to bring him back in KH3, there could be a battle where he's riding a heartless horse and, with the help of the darkness within his heart, he could command the horse to inflict judgement, while he occasionally swings his sword inflicting damage. Something a bit similar to one of the Four Horseman in Revelation.

Okay, I'll admit that it's very much a 'rough draft' idea, but at least there was some thought put into it.

Frollo couldn't become a Heartless, did you forget Heartless cannot enter the Realm of Sleep? ;)

Really? That didn't stop Ansem (Xenanort's Heartless) from visiting one of the dream worlds.

Bottom line, I think if the developers just decided not to use La Cite Des Cloches in KH3, or bring back Frollo-- it would be a total waste of one of the greatest villains of all time.

Back