• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Sonic The Hedgehog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sony and producer Neal Moritz are bringing the best-selling Sega video game Sonic the Hedgehog to the big screen.

The studio is teaming with Japan-based production company Marza Animation Planet, a division of the Sega Sammy Group, to make a hybrid computer-animated/live-action feature

Upright Citizens Brigade alums Evan Susser and Van Robichaux are writing the screenplay, which will follow the antics of Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog. The film will also feature some of the franchise's favorite characters including the evil Dr. Eggman.

Sony-based Moritz (22 Jump Street) is producing through his Original Film banner alongside Marza’s Takeshi Ito and Mie Onishi. Toby Ascher is executive producing.

'Sonic the Hedgehog' Movie in the Works at Sony - Hollywood Reporter

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog(Film)

I don't know how to feel about this until we get more on this.

Gram

Banned
Awards

3vifW9L.png
*sees "live action"* Why do they keep using such a horrendous idea for everything?????

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm going to reserve judgement until I know more about the film. But the fact that it's live action is already a red flag.

ryaneden

*Crosses Fingers* Please let Eggman be in CGI to. oh please oh please let him be in CGI as well. at least we already know the Animal cast will be in CGI.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)

Live Action?

Lol no. I couldn't believe anyone would commit to such a ridiculous idea.

...Hollywood...

FUCK.

How the Hell would they do that? CGI Sonic with live action Humans? WHAT THE FUCK MAN. That's going to look so ugly and without a reason.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Live Action?

Lol no. I couldn't believe anyone would commit to such a ridiculous idea.

...Hollywood...

FUCK.

How the Hell would they do that? CGI Sonic with live action Humans? WHAT THE FUCK MAN. That's going to look so ugly and without a reason.
I like the initial reactions and how badly they have aged. Sonic the Hedgehog wasn't an Oscar winner by any means, but it was a really enjoyable and fun movie. And Jim Carrey nailed Robotnik, becoming more and more Eggman as the movie progressed.

I'm excited to see the sequel.

Back