• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would it make any sense if Young Xehanort is the present day Young Xehanort who just time travelled to try and get Young Eraqus to become one of the thirteen seekers of darkness?

It's possible but I would personally enjoy if it was just a scene showing their lives together in the past. And Xehanort would have to make Eraqus' heart susceptible to the darkness first. Eraqus with his staunch faith in the light would be a lot of work to bring down to that point. I mean they did have to get Sora into a deep dream to make him appropriately vulnerable. Eraqus probably is much harder to break.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's possible but I would personally enjoy if it was just a scene showing their lives together in the past. And Xehanort would have to make Eraqus' heart susceptible to the darkness first. Eraqus with his staunch faith in the light would be a lot of work to bring down to that point. I mean they did have to get Sora into a deep dream to make him appropriately vulnerable. Eraqus probably is much harder to break.
Likewise, I'd much rather get a glimpse of bishie young Xehanort & Eraqus during their training days. See a bit of what it was like when they were friends.
It is always possible Xehanort found a way to Eraqus during the decade he and eraqus were both within Terra. A decade of being a dormant heart could have very well left Eraqus' heart open for attack.

That, of course, wouldn't mean either him or MX would come back as young men again. If Xehanort knew how to pull that trick he wouldn't body snatch.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I definitely want legitimate flashback sequences, but at this point, you'd almost have to speculate if the Young Xehanort in the cutscenes is the one capable of time-travel. YX, gettin' everybody all paranoid n' shit.

bishie young Xehanort & Eraqus

<3

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Would it make any sense if Young Xehanort is the present day Young Xehanort who just time travelled to try and get Young Eraqus to become one of the thirteen seekers of darkness?

You can't travel back in time, though, unless you become a heart like Ansem SoD with the brown cloak (that's how it works, right? lol). Remember that all the "Norts" returned to their respective time periods and supposedly won't remember a thing. So: unlikely.

The fact that at one point Young Xehanort says here "But you knew that, didn't you?",though, makes me wonder... Eraqus supposedly knows that "Darkness will prevail and Light will expire"... but how?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
You can't travel back in time, though, unless you become a heart like Ansem SoD with the brown cloak (that's how it works, right? lol).
No. Once you've traveled through time (either direction), you must move forward as per the laws of time, until such time that you return from whence you came.

So the Young Xehanort present in 3D, having learned all that he did, could not travel again in any direction.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OH MY GOD C^$K BLOCK AT THE END!!!
WHO ARE THE LOST MASTERS?!?!?!?
NOOOOOOOOOMURRRRRRAAAAA!!!

Popular theory is that they're the Foretellers from KHx. You can discuss the teaser with everyone here.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I definitely want legitimate flashback sequences, but at this point, you'd almost have to speculate if the Young Xehanort in the cutscenes is the one capable of time-travel. YX, gettin' everybody all paranoid n' shit.

<3

You can't travel back in time, though, unless you become a heart like Ansem SoD with the brown cloak (that's how it works, right? lol). Remember that all the "Norts" returned to their respective time periods and supposedly won't remember a thing. So: unlikely.

The fact that at one point Young Xehanort says here "But you knew that, didn't you?",though, makes me wonder... Eraqus supposedly knows that "Darkness will prevail and Light will expire"... but how?

No. Once you've traveled through time (either direction), you must move forward as per the laws of time, until such time that you return from whence you came.

So the Young Xehanort present in 3D, having learned all that he did, could not travel again in any direction.
^ Exactly. bishie Young Xehanort also points out he forgets everything when he finally returns to his point of origin so even with everything that happened the Young Xehanort that forgot can't travel.
He could only travel to begin with because AnsemSoD gave him that power.

limit

^ Exactly. bishie Young Xehanort also points out he forgets everything when he finally returns to his point of origin so even with everything that happened the Young Xehanort that forgot can't travel.
He could only travel to begin with because AnsemSoD gave him that power.

[Quick Sidetrack]Wait... if he can't travel, is he still a part of the True Org XIII?

Gram

Banned
Awards
[Quick Sidetrack]Wait... if he can't travel, is he still a part of the True Org XIII?
Yes because the time displaced version of him, the one from DDD, will be the version we're seeing.
Every Xehanort pulled out of time or revived is a part of it it's just that Young Xehanort forgets and resumes his life as history knows it once his traveling is done.

Basics:
He's a part of it when time traveling.
He's not once restored to his rightful place.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There was something about that shot of the Cheshire Cat that has bugged me since this trailer came out and I just figure it out.

This is the first time it gets a speaking role in a Kingdom Hearts game so this is the first time it gets a fully animated character model.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Holy shit, Chaser, you're right. It was always so awkward whenever he appeared. This is interesting, because Jim Cummings has done the voice of the cat before, but they've never had a japanese voice in Japan for him, post 2000.

iiazurenovaii

You must have mistaken Eraqus as Joshua, because they have similar voices (and Eraqus's curly hair). In fact, I thought that was Joshua at first, too.
dude i really think its joshua look at the collar he has lol

My initial impression was Lea on the left and Isa on the right :p
It does look lea on the left haha but im telling ya i think its joshua on the right

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not a collar?

qqWjnBE.png

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And besides, why would Joshua talk about Keyblade war and the lost masters? Those things shouldn't concern him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back