• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
...I actually did ask about the BbSFM secret ending, secret episode, the new content in Re:Coded, the cut Jungle Book world, and the Buzz and Woody summons. Great minds really think alike, huh?:)

Anyway, if anyone's taking the survey for the first time, or for another time, could you ask about why there wasn't a Xion card in the version of Re:CoM in I.5, and about the KH online game hinted at by Pleasant?

Some other questions I've thought of for people to possibly ask are: how do the intermediate weapons work in the series... Err, I don't know if that's the right word for it exactly. But, you know? Something you use before getting a Keyblade? Like the wooden Keyblade for Ventus, the stick for Roxas, Axel's chakrams, etc. They probably won't answer that, but I'm curious about how the process works, and this might be the chance to get some cool answers like that.

Another thing that could be asked is if Kairi gave Sora a new body when she restored him in KH1, or if he was essentially a walking heart that she purified the Darkness around. Technically, I think we're all pretty sure on this, but I certainly wouldn't mind knowing for sure, and hearing Nomura's take on it, if we're lucky. I'd really like to know how all of the finer details of the series work.

And though this might be getting into KHIII territory, maybe someone could ask if because of the "I see myself the way you remember me,," and "it's when other people look at us and see someone that we each truly start to exist" ideas, if that means Roxas, Naminé, and Xion will always look the same as they do now, even if/when they become their own people.

Anyway, I mostly asked plot questions like that. I don't know if that's what they wanted, but I tried to be creative, I guess, so we'll see how this all goes.

One of my favorite questions I came up with was if KH characters are made out of hearts, memories, and light instead of flesh and blood like we are... I probably went too in-depth with these questions, but I don't regret it.

Edit: And though this is possibly also getting into the KHIII area, someone could venture about whether or not we'll see the Re:Coded characters again, or if that's a done deal.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I asked if the Bosses in the series underwent any form of Beta Testing, whether by the Devs or actual players, during development. Mainly because the Mysterious Figure's fight still leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and I'd like to know if someone actually tested it and bosses like it in a real-time setting. Figured it'd also be a unique question.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I asked about the cut content and if they were taking the opportunity to include them with the remaster, but I didn't ask why they were cut to begin with D:

Some other questions I've thought of for people to possibly ask are: how do the intermediate weapons work in the series... Err, I don't know if that's the right word for it exactly. But, you know? Something you use before getting a Keyblade? Like the wooden Keyblade for Ventus, the stick for Roxas, Axel's chakrams, etc. They probably won't answer that, but I'm curious about how the process works, and this might be the chance to get some cool answers like that.

I think that's something that falls along the line of what they can't answer because they don't possess the information.

I don't know, I refrained from asking story-related questions since pretty much only Nomura would be able to answer them.

I asked if the Bosses in the series underwent any form of Beta Testing, whether by the Devs or actual players, during development. Mainly because the Mysterious Figure's fight still leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and I'd like to know if someone actually tested it and bosses like it in a real-time setting. Figured it'd also be a unique question.

It does go without saying that everything needs to be tested along the way (I believe Nomura commented that he fought the Mysterious Figure as well during the testing stages). It's not like they just threw a bunch of code together and left it at that.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Yeah, I was worried that that might be the case. But since there's a chance that Nomura could answer some of these, I thought I'd take the chance. I really hope I didn't make their jobs too difficult for them, though. That wasn't my intent at all:/

Fortunately, I did ask some other questions, though. One that would be interesting to hear (that I asked) would be if they missed using Tarzan in the games, and if they were sad when they weren't able to have it anymore. I also asked if in the future, if Disney regained the rights to it somehow, if they'd like to utilize that movie again. That might bring about some cool answers, I think:) And hopefully that's one that anyone working on the games can answer.

Antar

Awards
What questions do you have in mind exactly?

Anything other than what I had listed xD
But I see that it's not a problem here since a lot of people on this thread have some really good questions. I really hope they talk about deleted content.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I was worried that that might be the case. But since there's a chance that Nomura could answer some of these, I thought I'd take the chance. I really hope I didn't make their jobs too difficult for them, though. That wasn't my intent at all:/

Fortunately, I did ask some other questions, though. One that would be interesting to hear (that I asked) would be if they missed using Tarzan in the games, and if they were sad when they weren't able to have it anymore. I also asked if in the future, if Disney regained the rights to it somehow, if they'd like to utilize that movie again. That might bring about some cool answers, I think:) And hopefully that's one that anyone working on the games can answer.

The rights issues with Tarzan have long since been cleared up. In fact, Disney is releasing Tarzan on BR this year so I doubt much would limit them now.

MegaRay

When will we hear about this, it been a week, too much for "very soon" but this square for ya :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"very soon" most likely refers to E3 where they will be in a position to sit down with some people from the game and discuss some questions with them.

MegaRay

Wasn't it better they say e3 rather than very soon?
Anyway, the only question i want them to answer is: is there a digital ver, and if not, then why?
I like to download games that I want to play forever into my system but I cant with kingdom hearts, its ridiculous, cuz kinda all final fantasy and Disney games is in PSN (and any other digital store), so why not Kingdom Hearts?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Wasn't it better they say e3 rather than very soon?
We don't get updates for months at a time. A two week turn around is very soon.

Anyway, the only question i want them to answer is: is there a digital ver, and if not, then why?
I like to download games that I want to play forever into my system but I cant with kingdom hearts, its ridiculous, cuz kinda all final fantasy and Disney games is in PSN (and any other digital store), so why not Kingdom Hearts?
I can't see them suddenly changing their mind so late in the game. Maybe they will release all the games digitally on the xbox one and the PS4 before III comes out...or after, who knows. This won't be an issue for III, though.

MegaRay

^ I just want to know what is stopping them, not expecting it to be digitally anyway.
I mean BBS could be played on vita and psp go if they released it digitally, same problem for kh3d (whenever 4ds release). I hope you're right about KHIII, because it really hard to get disc only games in the retail around me, thats the only thing stopping me from getting kh3d.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
^ I just want to know what is stopping them, not expecting it to be digitally anyway.
I mean BBS could be played on vita and psp go if they released it digitally, same problem for kh3d (whenever 4ds release). I hope you're right about KHIII, because it really hard to get disc only games in the retail around me, thats the only thing stopping me from getting kh3d.

Don't worry about that, games released this generation HAVE to be released digitally as well. At least for the PS4, I'm not sure how the xboxone does it. KH4 will be available for digital download. I don't know why none of the others have been before but at least there's that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The survey closed on May 23 unfortunately.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sad that the thread closed, but, I hope that Square Enix makes similar surveys for KH3 in the future.

There actually was another survey before the 2.5 survey, that asked about the entire series as a whole, but asked about 2.5 and 3 specifically in some cases. So, chances are high that they could make a third survey focusing just on 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back