• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Nah, nothing crazy over here. I'm sticking to my guns that Mickey and Riku aren't looking for the BBS crew but previous Keyblade Masters from eons ago.

Just give it a night, trust me, they'll come. They always do~

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay I jizzed. Kh2 is gonna look great in HD.

And that teaser was pretty legit too

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

When is the Japenese Release date?

Strangely, it is the last release date to be announced this time. We should find out soon enough.

What was the Kingdom X hint that was discussed at the beginning of the thread? I'm a little out of the loop.

Here's our article on it. It's a little difficult to explain, but it's just a possibility that they could be involved. Nothing but a theory.

The Connection Between Kingdom Hearts 3 and ?[chi] - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

JazzmanJB

yeah this Before my master, He who created me, disappeared,He bestowed His six followers with new names, and gave five of them a tome of prophecy.
These five followers, who were to become the Foretellers, read the future written in the tome.
Apparently a passage written on the last page shocked them.
"The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the Light.
The World will be enveloped in eternal Darkness."

Thanks for filling me in. Appreciate it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

We should give it 24 hours let the world take it in and break it down then we narrow it out to the sensible outcomes
Im sure some artist will be all over those two faces with the hands over them.
I am gonne cheeck deviant art like its my job tommorw for hints
The hair is your hint.

q7xrXn5.jpg
rHdBUEl.png

WUXZ5pB.jpg
FQWu8Qe.png

Thank you, Tinny.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Or PS4 rerelease?

I'd put my money on Wii U if it's a playable re-release since it's a Nintendo game and Square has displayed their lack of desire to re-release titles on entirely different systems with the Xbox. It's possible Nomura's actually following through with the infamous statement he made about Kingdom Hearts being an annual franchise.

My best assumption is that they've added a recap for Dream Drop Distance to 2.5 and that's probably why it's taken them so long to put the collection out.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Even in those sketches they look as young as in their mid 20's. but that's from my point of view.

They may very well be, they at least around Terra and Aqua's age there and we don't know at what time Eraqus was named new "true successor".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Surprise everyone! Hope you're not too disappointed with the release date :>

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

the KH2FM scenes got dubbed???

does this mean we'll be hearing Aqua speaking English in the Realm of Darkness???

itshappening.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

no problem hey sign do you think we will get more kh 3 news or no this is it

With the inclusion of this trailer, they don't really have a choice but to talk about it in my opinion. Of course the focus will still be on HD 2.5 ReMix, but we should get a follow-up for KH3 as well.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

My best assumption is that they've added a recap for Dream Drop Distance to 2.5 and that's probably why it's taken them so long to put the collection out.

I was kind of hoping they'd do that in the first place, but given how those clips of DDD were attached to the KH 3 tease, I doubt it'll be included in 2.5. More than likely, DDD will e recapped before KH3, I presume. But I am TOTALLY up for being proved wrong.

I don't think Nintendo would allow it though. Given how they're losing a lot of money with the Wii U, they could benefit so much from people buying 3DS's and copies of DDD in preparation for KH3.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Man, I had a bad feeling it was going to be a December release. Oh well, I'll just have to wait. Love don't come easy, but it's a game of give and take.

So yeah this re-sparked my excitement for it but it's going to take until almost Christmas break before it comes out. I'm going to be studying for finals and stuff! It will probably be almost too much for me. So I guess I'm not alone in thinking that in the KHIII part the two people talking were Young Xehanort and Eraqus? That sounds like a rather interesting scenario.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

KUr2GjO.png

AND HERE'S XEHANORT

ruDcNr4.png

AND HERE'S ERAQUS AGAIN

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Well this made my week. There go any plans I may have had for winter break this year.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

It's actually quite smart on their part to drop this in December, though, since most major titles come out in October/November. As a smaller title, 1.5 was overshadowed by much larger titles such as FIFA 14 and GTA V. Based off history, they should get a lot more attention in the month of December, which is needed to attract newcomers to the series since that's Nomura's goal, especially with it being on a last-gen platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back