• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
EX Card Bonus System

Thanks, Kazr. By the way, we were wondering early what terms the game actually uses to address the purple cards. It seems the internal files use "Villain", we've been using "Dark", this new feature is the "EX Card Bonus" feature so for all I know they could be "EX Cards"... have they finally picked a term?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm way behind you, Kazr, could anyone tell me what to do in 7-4 (the second new mission) after talking to Doc?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
New Boss! Lv.444 Witch Bomber. 1 AP to fight.

Rewards for defeating it:
1x SR+ Snow White and 7 Dwarves (Assist), 5x SR+ Moogle, 20 Potions

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Most of the new story enemies just cost 1AP now, I'm not sure why. But not the Apples.

By the way, watch the Lv 333 Apple, it's got a nasty crit.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
7-3:
Find Snow White at the Dwarf House.
Find Dopey at Depths of Dark Forest, defeat the Lv.20 Gargoyle.
Report back to Snow White

7-4:
Find the dwarves at Tram Crossings.
Defeat a Lv.200 Morning Star on the trolley by heading right.

7-5:
Go to the Dwarf House.

7-6:
Chase after the witch to the Depths of Dark Forest.
Go all the way to the end and head to the cliff.
Defeat Lv.444 Witch Bomber
Rewards for defeating it:
1x SR+ Snow White and 7 Dwarves (Assist), 5x SR+ Moogle, 20 Potions
*No need to fight the new apple heartless. But I bet they are going to be in the next guilt list.

Story for Dwarf Woodlands completed

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Anyone know the name of the track that played after Snow White was revived? I feel I recognized it but I can't place it.

Nice touch that they kicked you to the world selection screen after clearing the world just like any other KH game.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The 10 draw for Gold, Silver and Bronze tickets is up, and with it, a friendly blue button with the available cards and draw rates. You can check them yourself, but what the heck:

Gold: SR 5% / R+ 95%
Silver: SR 1% / R+ 49% / R 50%
Bronze: SR 0.1% / R+ 9.9% / R 40% / N+ 50%

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
No wonder the Witch Bomber only requires 1 AP to fight. It hits quite hard for a story boss. But then again they didn't do the same with the Defender in the Olympus Coliseum... oh well. I find it neat that the Appleheads and Applefaces stay behind; they give more variation in Heartless types (although they are basically Shadows with apples stuck on their heads...).

Anyone know the name of the track that played after Snow White was revived? I feel I recognized it but I can't place it.

Nice touch that they kicked you to the world selection screen after clearing the world just like any other KH game.

The track is titled Even After. This track also played in The Grid in DDD after fighting Rinzler as Sora, and then again in Sora's heart at the end of the game when you, as Riku, had to answer three questions.

And Chirithy must be up to something... that tabby...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back