• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Re: Missions for May 12 ~ 18

You're welcome, Yuki, thanks for the kind words! T^T
Hmmm, scroll, huh? I wonder if it has to do with your screen resolution or with the site's skin. Do you have blank space on each sides of the posts? If you do, then you might want to try to change the site's theme to a "Fluid" one, instead of "Fixed"
Hmm, so it's 1-1 for now. I also wonder how many people actually know about the "Fluid" skins
See, I told you not to mind me! :D Everyone else likes it :3
And... I-I don't know about Fluid skins.. D: s-sorry..

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

You're welcome Zeke! :) Guess it should've hit me sooner - after all I do visit your thread :D
Hmm, so it's 1-1 for now. I also wonder how many people actually know about the "Fluid" skins

Oh, lol, well i did make my thread to help everyone with skills but the layout i did was just random since i knew i had to make it organized. XD.

jRPGFan

Awards

Ahh, this is a much better look! Thanks for making it more navigable and pleasant to view. :)

And I just don't like the fluid theme because it conforms with the width of your screen. I don't like wide reading spaces, and since my screen is wide, I keep the theme at fixed.
Yay~ Glad that you like it :)
Eh, really? That's strange D: Looks pretty good for me on my 1080p :) I wonder if there is a user-defined width theme somewhere here that I've missed, hmmm

I like the spoiler view, too, it makes it easier to skip over the sections of missions I Won't do/ have already done.
It also looks a whole lot cleaner and you can find specific mission lists faster.

As for those riddiculously hard missions, I think Square is actually curious to see how many people can do them, too. Much like the missions to defeat Raid Bosses within a certain timeframe, I have the feeling the whole point of those missions is for them to see what we can actually do and adjust future missions according to the results.
Oh, hey SoraNoRyu, long time no speak :)
Hooray for the +1 to the spoiler view! :3
Guess milking the shop is one of the main priorities then :/ Not that I'm surprised or anything, free-to-play games survive mostly on micro transactions and all.. I don't know how other games roll with it either, but this really feels like just too much D:

See, I told you not to mind me! :D Everyone else likes it :3
And... I-I don't know about Fluid skins.. D: s-sorry..
Hmm, maybe you just need a little time to get used to it then :)
Oh, it's really easy to toggle. If you mean that you don't know how to switch it by that "don't know" part :) Just scroll down to bottom of the page and you should see a dropbox - Quick Style Chooser - just above the footer (bottom part) of the page, on the right side. Default option should be -- KHInsider - Fixed. I have the "FinalFantasy.net - Fluid" as my theme, it's dark and neat, try it :3

Quartz

Awards

I like the new layout, and of course, thanks as always J!

I'm digging the Samurai theme, but then I love them as a concept and warrior. These will be fun missions. :D

YukiYashaH

Awards

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :O THAT'S SO COOL, OMG :O Thanks for showing me that, J! :eek: *spends hours playing with the skins*

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Just be aware that there's one skin that's deemed to be buggy by the mods. I think it's the FFN - Fixed Dark skin.

jRPGFan

Awards

I like the new layout, and of course, thanks as always J!

I'm digging the Samurai theme, but then I love them as a concept and warrior. These will be fun missions. :D
You're welcome, glad you like it :)
Yeah, the heartless look nice and the costumes look awesome. I would like to have that red costume with that amazing head ornament, buuuuut that's not possible :/ Oh well, blue costume it is then~

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :O THAT'S SO COOL, OMG :O Thanks for showing me that, J! :eek: *spends hours playing with the skins*
Ahaha, that sounded wrong XD
Yay for discovering new things, huh? ;) Which one did you pick in the end?

Just be aware that there's one skin that's deemed to be buggy by the mods. I think it's the FFN - Fixed Dark skin.
Hmm, really? I remember using it for a few days and it was OK. What seems to be the problem?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yay~ Glad that you like it :)
Eh, really? That's strange D: Looks pretty good for me on my 1080p :) I wonder if there is a user-defined width theme somewhere here that I've missed, hmmm

We don't have anything like that unfortunately, though there are a few more new designs currently in the making.

There's nothing wrong with FFN - Fixed Dark asides from it being unfinished (the only thing different is the banner and color scheme lol).

It's actually Clown College that's unusable. That was our original dark skin that really was quite popular, but after VBulletin upgraded, it went to hell. Right now, it's only enabled because of FFN - Fixed technically still being an "in progress" work.

YukiYashaH

Awards

Ahaha, that sounded wrong XD
Yay for discovering new things, huh? ;) Which one did you pick in the end?
It sounded wrong? really? :D It wasn't my intention though, soree :<
I don't know wich one I should pick. I'm SO used to the whitey skin I think I'm gonna change back to it... but the DDD one is SO PRETTY <3

jRPGFan

Awards

We don't have anything like that unfortunately, though there are a few more new designs currently in the making.
New designs? Can't wait! * drools*
I see you're playing Lone Survivor. Awesome indie game!~ Are you going for the platinum or is it just one of those games that gives you trophies left and right? :)

@jRPGFan; Oh, and you fixed the dates for next week's missions nice. :)
Yeah, I have a certain reliable source to tell me if I missed something :D

It sounded wrong? really? :D It wasn't my intention though, soree :<
I don't know wich one I should pick. I'm SO used to the whitey skin I think I'm gonna change back to it... but the DDD one is SO PRETTY <3
Ahaha, yeah, that's how it usually happens :D well, of course I'm the one that sees it in a funny way. I still smirk @ DDD.. triple Ds, heh. Maybe you should ignore my remarks all together :D
DDD is Dream Drop Distance, right? Hmm, don't remember seeing one. What's it called?

YukiYashaH

Awards

Ahaha, yeah, that's how it usually happens :D well, of course I'm the one that sees it in a funny way. I still smirk @ DDD.. triple Ds, heh. Maybe you should ignore my remarks all together :D
DDD is Dream Drop Distance, right? Hmm, don't remember seeing one. What's it called?
Oh, so that's why you laughed :D Didn't see the fun in that, tho >D
And yep, DDD's for Dream Drop Distance and the skin's Forrest Grump. BEAUTIFUL <3 And it goes really well with my avatar + sign <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

New designs? Can't wait! * drools*

If you're a fan of villains, you're going to love one of the new ones~

I see you're playing Lone Survivor. Awesome indie game!~ Are you going for the platinum or is it just one of those games that gives you trophies left and right? :)

Kinda both! The platinum is easy enough to get since you can finish a playthrough in like 1-2 hours, and there are many trophies that have simple requirements. I figure I'll just get it all done :D

YukiYashaH

Awards

Oh that's nice, especially since the missions are slightly better in terms of mission rewards rather than mission kills... :l
You really think so? I'm not motivated in the LEAST to do those missions. Didn't like the rewards at. all >_> I'm just doing them cause you know... the second half ALWAYS holds the best goods >_> mah kupos, bring me mah kupos!!!

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

You really think so? I'm not motivated in the LEAST to do those missions. Didn't like the rewards at. all >_> I'm just doing them cause you know... the second half ALWAYS holds the best goods >_> mah kupos, bring me mah kupos!!!

Yeah, more AP Up's and SR YS's. :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah... after taking another close, hard look at the rewards, it really doesn't seem that they are worth the number of enemies we need to defeat. Well, sure, rewards are rewards, but holy dang hotcakes, even Gargoyle missions only require you to defeat at most 16 of them.

I'm currently looking at the list, thinking, "Are 25 Mog Medals really worth the trouble of defeating 15 Carp Streamers?" But alas, if we want to have a chance in claiming the rewards from the second part, then it has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back