• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI CW: Shipper Monthly Contest [June Dates Posted]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
ShippingContestBannerPNG2.png~original

That's right folks. I got a whole new contest brewing for everyone to join in on. This is no ordinary contest with multiple chances to win an award!

jKn82NoLwI0a8_e.jpg

Shipper Award

This new shiny award is for those who want to prove their favorite couple is the best of the best out there!

[Rules & Information]
1. You can write about ANY pairing of your choosing. Doesn't have to be about a straight couple. There can be yuri or yaoi pairings.

2. Doesn't have to have a happy ending. The ending is left up to you.

3. Please keep it at a PG-13 level, because there are kids on this site. If you happen to write a Mature one-shot, it must be kept clean enough for anyone to read and a hint of warning of sexual themes. (This may change, should the entry be proven not to be clean enough to read.)

4. The pairings DON'T have to be canon. They can be original.

5. There are multiple ways you can win this award. One: You can submit a maximum of one entry to me, then your community will vote on the best one-shot there is. Long as there are enough entries to vote on. Two: You can be randomly selected after a certain length of time for writing a one-shot about your favorite couple on the forum, where everyone can see it.

6. Submissions can be left through via this thread, (please spoiler box it,) or private message here: Sugar Lips

7. If your entry is too long, send it to me anyways. I'll accept all entries! 8D If you have any questions at all, PM about it.

8. Moderators and Site Staff are allowed to enter their own entries for this contest too.

[Dates & Information]

This is an ongoing contest: Giving you the chance to win this award at least once.

June 28th - Entries must be submitted again.
June 30th - Voting begins.
July 1st - Voting Ends and Winner is announced.

[Those who have won award the first time around may enter again; if they wish. Should either contestant win again, they may get a different award or bragging rights.]
~*~ More Dates TBA ~*~

I look forward to any and all submissions from our fellow members on KHI. I hope everyone enjoys partaking in this contest, and may the best entry win! Thanks goes out to IDrops for the banner and Shamedo for the award.​

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
I see the CD Man viewing this thread. Nolerie vs Saital.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I see the CD Man viewing this thread. Nolerie vs Saital.

Its a possibility. Depending on, who writes the Nolerie one-shot. xD

I can't help but feel slightly responsible for this. Maybe I'm being too self-centered. This sounds like fun though.

Someone get me Innerpeace's email and my writing pants. Things are gonna get romantic and weird.

Nah, you're not self-centered at all. Not really responsible for this, but I can understand why you'd feel that way. lol. This was an idea kept on a back burner for awhile till the details were worked out and ect.

I wish you the best of luck. I'm both excited and terrified about the weird part. xD

This is awesome!! :D ...can i join as an excuse to write an oc fanfiction? xD;

Yes! You can enter, Rena. :D I should probably add in the OP that mods/site staff can also enter for this too.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So question. If I decide to write something for this, could I write about completely original characters? I'm still brainstorming and not positive yet, but I feel like I'm leaning that way.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I was wondering if I could enter. I am thinking about doing a story about Master Xehanort and an OC. I haven't figured the plot out yet, but all I know it is a tragedy, as well as a coming-of-age story. I will keep it under PG-13. How long are the one-shots?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So question. If I decide to write something for this, could I write about completely original characters? I'm still brainstorming and not positive yet, but I feel like I'm leaning that way.

Yes. You can write about original characters being paired up together. :)

I was wondering if I could enter. I am thinking about doing a story about Master Xehanort and an OC. I haven't figured the plot out yet, but all I know it is a tragedy, as well as a coming-of-age story. I will keep it under PG-13. How long are the one-shots?

Long as it is within the rules with some form of romance then it's fine. Doesn't have to be straight up romantic, but make sure this is a pairing you REALLY feel strongly about. (xD) The one-shots can be 1,000 words, but I know people sometimes go over it. [Which isn't a big deal. Hence why number 7. is there.]

Noel

Awards
Got ourselves some pretty awesome competition. Congrats on the popular contest Waferbar!
pbRBvrX.gif

Max

Staff member
Awards
I think I have an idea of what I'm going to write, and it will be original characters. Just letting you know.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think I have an idea of what I'm going to write, and it will be original characters. Just letting you know.

Sure thing! I look forward to reading it, Max. :]

Got ourselves some pretty awesome competition. Congrats on the popular contest Waferbar!
pbRBvrX.gif

Don't congratulate me quite yet, Noel. I've got to get the entries first, or see the one-shots posted around here first. :D

Count me in, then.

Awesome. I look forward to seeing your entry as well, OmniChaos.

Important Update: Please give a Title to your Entry. [This way I can put it in the poll.]

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
...I should probably get started on this soon. Also, I'd hate to disappoint, but I think I'll be working on an original story as well.

Max

Staff member
Awards
So I handed in the revision of my story today. It's a relief to finally have it done, but I'm starting to get that typical writer's "My story is done and now I'm not satisfied with it" kind of thing. I also read through it again and found 4 or 5 spelling errors. Ugh, it's bothering me so much. I hate spelling errors.

Noel

Awards
Oh I forgot to add in my post. I'm thinking uve' making my story original. I'd love to use Noel and Valerie, but there isn't that much justice I can give to The Waferbars' character. So sadly, I can't do it without feeling like dramatically changing how Valerie is, well how she is.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i've written like 200 words and i have no idea if i'm going to get this done in time but I AM ENTERING SOMETHING FLAMMIT >:T (I wanna write angsty romance lalala)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back