• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Roleplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which plot sounds more interesting?

• Option 1

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Option 2

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
woo i make way too many kh rps haha sob ;A;

I'm planning on starting a new KH RP, but I can really only do one and I have two ideas~ So I wanted to see which one was more interesting! (Feedback would also be awesome, but it's not necessary; just let me know which one you think would be more interesting!)

Option 1:
  • KHx/BbS-inspired RP
  • Would lead into a Keyblade War plot, but would start out as a fun, simple story
  • There would be Keyblade Masters as well as pupils training to become Keyblade Masters

Option 2:
  • KH1-inspired RP
  • Would be an AU RP, but would take place around the time of Sora's first adventures; he may not necessarily show up, though
  • There would be no Keyblades, but there would be different "factions" who are good, evil, or neutral

Let me know which one sounds better! (and I can include more info on the plot, if you like!) Thank yew! C:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
First one feels like it'd rely too much on the number of RPers/characters. Second one seems simpler :3

Noel

Awards
I've seen way to many key blade war theme'd RPs. I'd enjoy seeing the 2nd one with its simplicity's. c:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I've seen way to many key blade war theme'd RPs. I'd enjoy seeing the 2nd one with its simplicity's. c:

Same, I'm more partial to number two because it seems more simplistic and there are already a billion Keyblade War themed...well...everything.

I've also been wanting to do something related to KH1's time frame as well. There being no Keyblades is also a somewhat unique route to take.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd go for the second option. I like the idea of factions. :)

Awards
will this be an open roleplay? you know, no templates or anything, just post your interest in the ooc thread and dive in? I think that would be cool and chill c8

then again... there's also the chance for it to get a tad disorganized and messy. But never know unless you try yeah?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...i guess the second option won lulz. I'll leave this open a bit longer, though <0< (And ahhh I hope you guys like what I'm planning~ ;w;)

will this be an open roleplay? you know, no templates or anything, just post your interest in the ooc thread and dive in? I think that would be cool and chill c8

then again... there's also the chance for it to get a tad disorganized and messy. But never know unless you try yeah?
Hmm... I don't think that would work for what I have in mind for this RP, buuuuuuut I still definitely want to do a RP with that! ;w; It sounds so neat~ Maybe we could collab on something? :>

You'd like that, WOULDN'T YOU?! *flies in on a dragon*
D8

um. i wanna guess that that's skyrim or game of thrones related but i'll just slide away lalala *hides*

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I've still never roleplayed because that newbie friendly thing never took off. TEACH ME SENPAI! ;A;

Awards
Hmm... I don't think that would work for what I have in mind for this RP, buuuuuuut I still definitely want to do a RP with that! ;w; It sounds so neat~ Maybe we could collab on something? :>

heyheyhey~ after finals why not?

I can toss ideas around with you and junk

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've still never roleplayed because that newbie friendly thing never took off. TEACH ME SENPAI! ;A;
GAAAAAAAAASP

I HAVE FAILED YOU ;A;

*bows* PLS FORGIVE ME RURAN-SAN, I shall teach you the ways of the force roleplaying! (If you want, I can teach you stuff over PM! ;w; Just lemme know~) And I'm bummed about that RP never taking off >.< it sounded funnnnn ;A;

heyheyhey~ after finals why not?

I can toss ideas around with you and junk
Shweeeeeet, that would be awesomes! :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You'd like that, WOULDN'T YOU?! *flies in on a dragon*

:cool: Yes, yes I would! *runs a hand over my sword* So DEAL WITH IT! And you'd be the first person I'd fight too!

...i guess the second option won lulz. I'll leave this open a bit longer, though <0< (And ahhh I hope you guys like what I'm planning~ ;w;)

I'm sure we'll like what your planning, Rena. :3 It'll be the first roleplay I join with you as its leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back