• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplay and costume thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Microman

**sorry for double post, I had troubles with my computer ^^"**

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So here's my master post of all the cosplays I've done so far.

This is going to be a gigantic post and I'm sorry.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Future ambitions include Nonon Jakuzure [normal uniform] (Kill la Kill), Dagger [princess gown] (Final Fantasy IX) (or anyone from FFIX), Amaterasu (Okami) (or anyone from Okami...), like any Sailor Scout or parody of a Sailor Scout, etc.

I have the wigs for Amaterasu and Dagger already, and just recently got my wig for Nonon, too. They're beautiful.

My poorly constructed cosplay checklist. I still have a lot of things to add and think about.

[If anyone else makes a master post they'd like to share I'll link them on the OP, but I'm pre sure only Shanshan has more than one?]

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
its not finished yet. still no cowl or whip and there are some things I want to change about the catsuit

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
So I'm just going to be shameless and post a link to my facebook page here :3

https://www.facebook.com/shannonliaraaa

I learned so much from MegaCon this weekend and I can't wait for my next con! Poison Ivy on her "day off" went over well. I had a wardrobe malfunction the morning of the con which resulted in my pulling the leafy bottoms out the day of. Sure I was upset but it ended up working out in my favor since EVERYONE seemed to be Ivy during the con. Alexia Jean Grey remembered me from Animate! and she gave me a free print poster and we hung out and met up again at the Sailor Moon photo shoot. I also met Riddle and she was absolutely stunning in her Snow White. We literally chatted for 15 minutes and she taught me so much <3333 My Ivy was put on video for a cosplay music video and I managed a photoshoot in my signed N7 dress <3333

Overall, MegaCon was a success!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I'm just going to be shameless and post a link to my facebook page here :3

https://www.facebook.com/shannonliaraaa

I learned so much from MegaCon this weekend and I can't wait for my next con! Poison Ivy on her "day off" went over well. I had a wardrobe malfunction the morning of the con which resulted in my pulling the leafy bottoms out the day of. Sure I was upset but it ended up working out in my favor since EVERYONE seemed to be Ivy during the con. Alexia Jean Grey remembered me from Animate! and she gave me a free print poster and we hung out and met up again at the Sailor Moon photo shoot. I also met Riddle and she was absolutely stunning in her Snow White. We literally chatted for 15 minutes and she taught me so much <3333 My Ivy was put on video for a cosplay music video and I managed a photoshoot in my signed N7 dress <3333

Overall, MegaCon was a success!
I'm glad you had fun! You looked amazing. [also i liked your page already uwu! i was thinking of doing this as soon as i start making my own clothes and stuff because i mean... why not???? plus i'd rather direct people i meet at cons towards a like page rather than my personal.]

I hope to meet more people this ACen in May. [ASDLFJ NOBUO UEMATSU AND ARNIE ARE GOING TO BE THERE FF CONCERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL] But yeah I'm going to be working on Sailor Mars soon, I'd like to finish this by Halloween, and wear that for Halloween. I wanted to do something I could wear to work for the holiday but I'm not sure *shrugshrugshrug*.

Regardless, Sailor Mars is probably going to be my first project that I will be sewing myself with the help of the wonderful person that sewed my Rarity dress. She will teach me the ways. If I manage to find patterns and design stuff for Amaterasu, I'll work on that as well, but Mars has priority because I NEED TO COSPLAY A SAILOR SCOUT.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Your video was so cute! I'm really glad you had fun but jesus ACen was 28k last year, I can't imagine 85k goddamn.

Dude, it was insane. I truly did get claustrophobic at one point and I had to sit down with my head between my knees and I'm usually pretty good with crowds!!! Truly, the Heroes of Cosplay, TWD, and AMAZING guest list drew in huuuuuge crowds. But it was still fun and I managed to have a good time <3

I really wasn't exaggerating about parking though. 2 hours... Ugh.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think we have 30k at Acen and there's even a Final Fantasy concert with Nobuo Uematsu making an appearance so I think MORE people are gonna show up...

The hotel's filled up within like a couple weeks of the blocks being open. It was nuts. I have 7 people in my room alone.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Sounds like you're going to have a party in that room haha. Who are you going as?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds like you're going to have a party in that room haha. Who are you going as?

Hell yeah. I like to order Chicago style pizza when we go to this too so ye.
I'm going as Rarity again. I got such a good response from people at Milwaukee I have to try it at my biggest con. I think we're getting 30k this year. Scary!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So the girl who helped me with my makeup at Milwaukee switched to another room along with her boyfriend.

I'm not too sure what to do. I really need to find and perfect a make up tutorial for Rarity pronto.
Help would be appreciated to the highest degree. I literally just need help with the eyes.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is my first non-cosplay for fun wig I've bought and I'm so glad I did. It's so diddlying soft oh my god can I just go to work in this thing.

I may take a better selfie later but yeah I was excited. It's the longer limited edition spring wig from Arda Wigs.

I may wear this to the rave that I MAY be going to at ACen. Not sure yet.

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Oh neat, I didn't even notice this thread existed.
Well, I've cosplayed once before.
I don't have any pictures because I'm dumb, but I cosplayed Vriska Serket with my boyfriend as John Egbert from Homestuck.

This year, during the anime convention in my town in June, I'm going to cosplay Rose Lalonde from the same thing. I can't wait *u*

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh neat, I didn't even notice this thread existed.
Well, I've cosplayed once before.
I don't have any pictures because I'm dumb, but I cosplayed Vriska Serket with my boyfriend as John Egbert from Homestuck.

This year, during the anime convention in my town in June, I'm going to cosplay Rose Lalonde from the same thing. I can't wait *u*

Try to get pics if you can! Hope you have fun. If you need help you know where to find me.

Back