• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Monkey

Didn't see any thread about it, so I just thought I'd let everyone know today is the 12th anniversary of the release of Kingdom Hearts! :)

Abby*Shifter

OMG!!! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGDOM HEARTS!!! :D THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Looks like I am making sea salt ice cream today ;D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yep~

Celebrating by playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (and wondering why Riku looks super fab and more pretty than Kairi does in his bio photo)

Bj1q6zBCQAAunJi.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II also came out today (8 years). And KH2FM (7 years) & Kingdom Hearts 3D (2 years) was the 29th.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'm already feeling old...

Can't believe that this franchise has been around for twelve years. Now I'm going to hear everyone mentioning that Final Fantasy VI will be 20 this year.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Your not alone. Ծ_Ծ I can still remember seeing the insider look for the first game back in the day when disney channel was decent.

You mean this one? Yeah, that was one of the commercials that really made me think this game was gonna be awesome.

Speaking of old, it's been years since the Disney Channel has been decent...

blksabbath74

You mean this one? Yeah, that was one of the commercials that really made me think this game was gonna be awesome.

Speaking of old, it's been years since the Disney Channel has been decent...

Okay guys...

1) Disney Channel is AWESOME as long as you have a DVR, and you've got 4 channels to choose...

2) I remember when there was no Disney Channel, or Cable TV for that matter...

3) I literally have boots, coats, pants shirts, ect that are older than Kingdom Hearts...maybe even some underwear and socks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back