• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Reading his neon powers again, its accurate. Actual Neon (Light) is described as an electric charge passing between chemical gasses trapped inside a cathode bulb. I would imagine this is replenish-able outside of not just demonic aura, but actual artificial light. The actual current when imbued with the gasses can give it a unique color or depending on the chemical the electrical current charges. His dash can also be seen (by definition) as a form of transmutation, where the entire body's composition changes to that of the elected material. I'd assume by simple terms, he becomes an intangible string of electrified gas, moving along at an abnormal pace as "speed of light" was not specified in particular.

As for Neon itself, it is a monatomic gas that is for the most part inert, but emits a bright glow when charged with an electrical current. Because it is a gas with an electric current passing through it, "heavy" and "light" attacks refer to the density of individual bursts when weaponized into bursts or beam-like applications. This is due to compression of the gas compacting itself and then emitted.

It makes more sense to treat a demon's qualities as a physical manifestation of their individual aura(s). I don't adorn the term "magic" in association simply because Aura is finite and replenish able through rest or consumption of perishables. This is just my opinion, but I treat everything I created for a species based on some kind of system akin to make the most probable amount of logic.

Was that a good enough explanation? My brother helped with...maybe 60% of that.

1. It doesn't say speed of light so he can't do so. Its as simple as that to me.

2. Doctor Who joke. I caught it and throw you a David Tennat.

3. Except he..can kill himself for even attempting anything magical but whatever floats ya Noah's Ark. <--- that there is a real man's joke.

4. Explain the neon power more thoroughly? It's pretty thorough on how it works. Idk how much that could be broken down before its Light Powers for dummies.

So responds Naruto

Excellent! Put that in the temp :3

Readjust or remove the magic bit entirely and we're in the business!

By the way, next time you don't need to explain it to me, just edit the template and the process will go by smoother.

I'll get back to you Ubi, the temp is still lingering..

purgatory

Awards
Glad I could be of help.

Also The Promise, I will post following nightmare's response to my post.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Put what in the temp? Are you meaning purgatory's stuff?

Sure! Whatever churns your butter, or your oversimplified explanation works too. Because not saying something does something isn't the same as saying it doesn't do that something.

Like not saying I can transform into a 50 ft monster that shoots rainbows out of my eyes isn't the same as explicitly saying I can't transform into a 50 ft etc.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Alright err, for future reference to all those involved in the cult, the wraiths aren't meant to be used as they are the personal servants of the Pale One. They were used for monitoring most of all, and weren't really intended to be seen in a 'battle' at this point. At best they were semi-transparent watchers of the situation ongoing. CD-Man, because it had taken you some time, I'm not going to stress you with editing. Just next time try to ask me if it was alright to use them. I haven't gotten into them enough yet. Luckily you got it right that they weren't talkers, so I'll offer a mention of them following Jet because they were cautiously ordered to by their true master.That said, thank you for finally getting to it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
If you like I can just pull some other monsters instead, it's not like we're running low on them. We can just pull some demons or something.
edit: I went ahead and changed it anyway. Sorry about that, pal. Also sorry about how long it took me to get a post up. I've fallen behind on a lot of things recently and am just starting to catch up.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Oh no it's fine bro I think this might work out okay after all. Don't mean to come off as rude, I just didn't intend for them to have been used by anyone else. We're all good.EDIT - Oh well in that case that's alright too. No problem.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry for my slow paced posting as well as the quality of my posts. I'm finding it hard to get in the groove with this RP. I'll keep at it though.

purgatory

Awards
my post should be up shortly, I still feel a little too stationary, piercing light seems to have things under control and Surreal Recusant has yet to deliver a post as an opposing threat.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Sorry for my slow paced posting as well as the quality of my posts. I'm finding it hard to get in the groove with this RP. I'll keep at it though.

I hope you find it soon, like Stella did.

my post should be up shortly, I still feel a little too stationary, piercing light seems to have things under control and Surreal Recusant has yet to deliver a post as an opposing threat.

Yeah me and Pierce have been discussing what he can do since I was originally understanding that this was going to be a 2v2 situation, but since we got an MIA things may be a little slow fighting wise. I can't really have the One switch things up again, feels sloppy, but if I'm forced to I'll think of something.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Soz, you're accepted lol ^^

happy 117th response!

master_chief_gangnam_msjqy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back