• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► SIGNATURE HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Is there anyway to EMBED code into my signature? I am trying to embed a music player from one of my soundcloud songs but cannot figure out how, or even if I am able to. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well here's the thing man. I'm not positive but I think the reason you can't embed things in your sig is because if you embed a music player, that's technically advertising. I once got banned for advertising my website, but honestly, you're probably fine. That link is going to have to do though.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Most embedded music players usually start playing right when the page loads. This becomes a nuisance on users because it plays music without any user clicking to play.

Alternatively, you are allowed to hyperlink any music-related youtube video or play list via tags. You could also post in this...ion/180412-what-you-listening-17.html"]thread and just rave about why the music you're linking must be heard.

D

Deleted member 36435

The forums do not allow you to use HTML code anywhere, including signatures and posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back