• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to End of Mission 5-16 [Check OP]

Hm, looks like we might fight Cloud soon to clear the tournament? I'd hope so, we're overdue for a Disney or FF boss.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I'm not sure how Chirithy and the Foreteller draw the conclusion that there must be a traitor if the power of darkness is growing.

BluberryStar

Awards

This story kinda contradicts BBS and KH1. If Cloud appeared in Olympus, along with Adult Hercules, and this is hundreds of years ago, then how far does BBS go back in time? They got kid Herc back in BBS. Now the timeline is like BBS --> KHX --> KH1 which doesn't make sense at all D: now I really don't think that KHX will be canon to KHIII. Thoughts? Or did I miss something?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Holy..., a traitor within the five unions..., i hope their not in Vulpes union... D:
I think that its Union based for where the traitor is. For Vulpes in the Vulpes, for Ursus in the Ursus and go on like that.
Hm, looks like we might fight Cloud soon to clear the tournament? I'd hope so, we're overdue for a Disney or FF boss.
Not sure if i'm happy with that. Cloud is almost always a boss in Olympus in almost every KH Game. It gets a bit old... and its not that it will be much more then mouse clicks with this kind of gameplay.
I'm not sure how Chirithy and the Foreteller draw the conclusion that there must be a traitor if the power of darkness is growing.
Well they did said that we are collecting a lot of Lux (lux is Latin for light) so with that the power of Light wshuld be growing and the power of Darkness should have become weaker. But that doesn't happen so someone from inside must do something with our collected Lux. A.k.a a traitor.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This story kinda contradicts BBS and KH1. If Cloud appeared in Olympus, along with Adult Hercules, and this is hundreds of years ago, then how far does BBS go back in time? They got kid Herc back in BBS. Now the timeline is like BBS --> KHX --> KH1 which doesn't make sense at all D: now I really don't think that KHX will be canon to KHIII. Thoughts? Or did I miss something?

I think you're just overthinking it. In any case, the events that take place specifically within the Disney worlds such as this ongoing tournament should have no bearing on the main storyline.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Well they did said that we are collecting a lot of Lux (lux is Latin for light) so with that the power of Light wshuld be growing and the power of Darkness should have become weaker. But that doesn't happen so someone from inside must do something with our collected Lux. A.k.a a traitor.
Does it? Lux and the Crystals of Light are extracted from the Heartless exclusivly, maybe hoarding them in one place actually attracts the darkness. I think this plan fundamentally flawed.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Does it? Lux and the Crystals of Light are extracted from the Heartless exclusivly, maybe hoarding them in one place actually attracts the darkness. I think this plan fundamentally flawed.
Could be, i just said a theory. I have no idea.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Could be, i just said a theory. I have no idea.
Having a theory is good for now, it sets yourself up for some interesting questions, as to this "Our LUX resets every week, so doesn't our LUX exclusively goes to our chosen foreteller, if so then someone close to them could possibly be the culprit?, we also still don't know who the 6th person that wasn't given a book when our 5 foretellers were given a book...

Deitylight

Awards

Wait a second so Chirithy is the familiar for us and if we die or fade into darkness so do they and ironically the dark cards just so happened to be released with this story update, jeez i wounder what they are hinting at?
That's kind of sad to hear about our Chirithy though, I would fight tooth and nail before I would let someone else die because of me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wait a second so Chirithy is the familiar for us and if we die or fade into darkness so do they and ironically the dark cards just so happened to be released with this story update, jeez i wounder what they are hinting at?
That's kind of sad to hear about our Chirithy though, I would fight tooth and nail before I would let someone else die because of me.

The dark cards are just part of the gameplay and have nothing to do with the story, so don't worry.

SoraNoRyu

The dark cards are just part of the gameplay and have nothing to do with the story, so don't worry.

Which is not to say they don't tie into the story. Gameplay elements are very often used to emphasise the story development - like Terra's Dark Mode is activated automatically in his fight against Master Eraqus.

Or the fact that we're gathering LUX - sure, it's just to give us something to compete over, but isn't it also just what the Keyblade War was about? Everyone getting so greedy for more and more light that we beconed the darkness?
And the Darkness came, first in from of more and stronger Heartless, and now there are those Dark Cards for us to use... I'm sure the game won't make a difference weather we use them or not, but they are, definitely, a warning sign. Or perhaps proof that maybe there is not, in fact, one 'good' and four 'evil' unions, but just five bad ones...

makine

Awards

• Dwarf Woodlands 6-1
Watch Cutscene. Mission clear.

• Dwarf Woodlands 6-2
Talk to Grumpy in Mines.
Go into new area.
Kill Morningstar Heartless.
Find Sneezy and Dopey.

• Dwarf Woodlands 6-3
Go to new area in Dark Forest.
Kill Dark Ball harassing Snow White.

• Dwarf Woodlands 6-4
Go to the cottage.
Talk to Snow White.
Clean up the cobwebs.
Talk to Snow White.

• Dwarf Woodlands 6-5
Talk to Snow White.
Kill 6 possessors.
Talk to Snow White.

• Dwarf Woodlands 6-6
Warp to Mines (third choice).
Go to caved in tunnel.
Watch cutscene/

nuyi

Awards

ah, in that case if you want on mission 6-2 i can manage not to kill morning star heartless, just walk through it like hold click from far them

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

in case anyone asks, gp recently moved to start her new job so translations could take a while again.

props to makine for the instructions already.

Last edited:

Tauxsin

Awards

Does anyone know when we should get Chapters 6 & 7 translated?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Does anyone know when we should get Chapters 6 & 7 translated?

There's no set schedule for translations since these aren't of high priority (news comes first, everything else comes whenever the translators are available).

I'll send a reminder when I get off work today though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I threw together a basic guide for the new quests:

6-7
Talk to Doc. Go to the Dwarves House.

7-1
Go to the first mining area and talk to Happy. Find Happy's ??? (2 items - Road to the Mines and Mine - Second Area) and the key (the large area past the rail cart ride). Deliver them to Dopey.

7-2
Talk to Grumpy. Head into the mines and gather 15 emeralds. (You should notice that various passageways throughout the mine have been unblocked. You can find the emeralds within the small rooms to the side and in the deepest part of the mine where you found Dopey and Sneezy.) Deliver them to Grumpy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back