• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I just want to see the Magma Titan for how awesome it would look and be to fight.

VenTer

Awards

I would like to see a world of The Sword in the Stone world, you know where Merlin lives. Even if he lives in Radiant Garden as a wizard. It would be cool to see where Merlin's original world and see Arthur, haven't seen this movie in awhile in Disney channel. Merlin has been in the game for so long but his original world never showed up. It would be nice to see his world though.

Next Worlds would be Bambi and Dumbo, because they became summons in KH1, but their worlds also never showed up either. Tinker Bell Genie and Mushu and Simba's worlds were all shown except for these 2 summons.

The Black Cauldron would also be an exceptional world, because the Horned King would be a cool boss fight and also their's another dark Disney Villain in Malefecient's group.

unbound_word

Wizard World and Kinkow anyone?

unbound_word

As for returning worlds:

Destiny Islands
Twilight Town
Mysterious Tower (Starting point)
Disney Castle/Disney Town (Dream Festival)
Olympus Coliseum (tournaments)
Prankster's Paradise
La Cite des Cloches
Enchanted Dominion

Radiant Garden (with Sora and crew going to the Chamber of Repose. Sora, Riku, and Kairi remember Aqua; Sora and Riku remember Terra; Sora, Donald, and Goofy remember their 1st visit to Castle Oblivion; and Riku remembers Xion. And the team find Aqua's armor and keyblade.)

Agrabah (The King of Thieves, 2 visits)
Port Royal
The Land of Dragons (Mulan II)
Beast's Castle
Never Land (Sora takes Kairi there to fly and they find the chest Ven put the wooden keyblade in.)
Realm of Darkness (Operation: Rescue Aqua)
Castle Oblivion (turning back into the Land of Departure)
The World That Never Was

and the final showdown at the Keyblade Graveyard

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I had a somewhat exhaustive list on another thread regarding what I want in Kingdom Hearts III. I did pontificate a bit on certain worlds, but I'll be a bit more specific here. Also, keep in mind that this won't list all of the worlds that I want, just the ones that are currently on the top of my head. I'll also avoid Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, and the Keyblade Graveyard since these are all but guaranteed to return. Here goes:

Olympus Colosseum: I feel that the writers tend to come up with the best scenarios whenever they don't follow the plot of the original material to the letter. It's also the only Disney world to consistently bring at least one Final Fantasy character into the series. As a result, I can see them trying to connect a story incorporating some elements of the game's plot, Hades' quest to thwart Hercules yet again, and some aspects of whatever character they bring from Square-Enix this time around.

The Realm of Darkness: Admittedly, this isn't a single world and it's all but guaranteed to return due to needing to rescue Aqua. Perhaps there can be a few boss battles in there (I mentioned in another thread that perhaps she is duking it out with Feral Chaos for whatever reason) as well as some plot important cutscenes (i.e.: a SoD confronts Sora in there).

A Final Fantasy world: I doubt this will happen, but a man can dream right? I can see a way to finagle the worlds from FFs IV and/or VI into this series (perhaps have Setzer as one of the few not from the VI-based world or something). I also fully expect at least one locale from Final Fantasy XV to appear (perhaps even in flashback form with King Mickey hobnobbing with King Caelum).

A Pocahontas world: I don't necessarily want this in there, but if they do put it here, I can see some potential for a few things. The story can still be original enough with the game taking place before the events of the movie.

The Black Cauldron: This would be an interesting world to implement. Assuming that the licensing rights aren't an issue, Sora and co. can assist the characters with getting rid of the Horned King. Add in some manipulations from Maleficent and Xehanort (any can do, although I'd prefer Xigbar or Young or Old Master Xehanort), and you have the potential to have a world encompassing several elements of the series.

I'll probably have more eventually, but for now, this list seems OK.

unbound_word

Anyone agree with the 100 Acre Wood being invaded by Heartless and Nobodies (and maybe Unversed too)?

Disney Castle/Town should come back. And so should the Dream Festival. Sora Riku and Kairi could visit attend the festival but with new minigames perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:

unbound_word

If you ask me, in Birth By Sleep, along with the Princesses' worlds and the Mysterious Tower, Never Land was an important Disney world in the game. There is Terra's wooden keyblade. And Peter told Sora he could bring Kairi to Never Land sometime so she can learn to fly. Will it finally be possible? And of so, could they probably encounter the chest with the wooden keyblade?

I've heard rumors of a Frozen-based world. I'm not entirely sure if it's a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Re: 100 Acre Wood

As interesting as it sounds, I doubt that it would happen and I don't necessarily want it to happen. The 100 Acre Wood is meant to be a nostalgia trip with relatively harmless fun. Doing this would completely break that concept down and possibly incite some fans. The only way that I can see them pulling it off is if the characters wielded weapons like in that Japanese baseball game they released as a phone game with Linked Horizon's "Guren No Yumiya" from Attack On Titan playing as the BGM. That being said, that's never going to happen.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Re: Frozen

From what I have heard, the thematic elements of the film are surprisingly similar to that of the Kingdom Hearts series, so bringing it in wouldn't really be a detriment.

unbound_word

Disney Channel and Disney worlds

I don't think anyone is giving Disney Channel and Disney XD enough credit. There are 2 worlds I'm seeing possible: Wizard World from Wizards (most likely season 4) and Kinkow from Pair of Kings (season 3). They have a lot to do with magic as well as the endless conflict between darkness and light.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Disney Channel and Disney worlds

I don't think anyone is giving Disney Channel and Disney XD enough credit. There are 2 worlds I'm seeing possible: Wizard World from Wizards (most likely season 4) and Kinkow from Pair of Kings (season 3). They have a lot to do with magic as well as the endless conflict between darkness and light.

Wizards of Waverly Place isn't really relevant anymore. It's over and those actors have all gone on to do other things, and I think it might just be too modern and out of place. I have never heard of the other show you're talking about, but I think the reason why no one thinks about the original Disney shows is because it feels like the bottom of the barrel. I'd rather play a world from a classicmovie than a show that's not on anymore.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm all for disney cartoons(Gargoyles and Gravity Falls for example) appearing in the series. Live action shows? Definitely a no for me.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I just got mad that 100 Acre Wood didn't appear in 3D. Now there was no one world that appeared in every game. Anyway I don't want 100 Acre Wood to be invaded by heartless or nobodies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

As interesting as it sounds, I doubt that it would happen and I don't necessarily want it to happen. The 100 Acre Wood is meant to be a nostalgia trip with relatively harmless fun. Doing this would completely break that concept down and possibly incite some fans. The only way that I can see them pulling it off is if the characters wielded weapons like in that Japanese baseball game they released as a phone game with Linked Horizon's "Guren No Yumiya" from Attack On Titan playing as the BGM. That being said, that's never going to happen.

I see I've found another brother on the quest to take down the dark lord, Christopher Robin. Praise.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I just got mad that 100 Acre Wood didn't appear in 3D. Now there was no one world that appeared in every game. Anyway I don't want 100 Acre Wood to be invaded by heartless or nobodies.

100 Acre Wood wasn't in Days, Re:Coded, or BBS anyway? So that wouldn't have made a difference :p

But for the topic, not particularly, sorry. I was cool with it being a peaceful world, and if it returns I kind of want it to stay that way.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I'm all for disney cartoons(Gargoyles and Gravity Falls for example) appearing in the series. Live action shows? Definitely a no for me.

Agreed. The live action shows weren't particularly great during the 90's and early 2000's and they certainly aren't good now. The only way I can see it happening is if it's something like this...

[video=youtube;PfsUIxCj5Zk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsUIxCj5Zk[/video]

Awards

100 Acre Wood wasn't in Days, Re:Coded, or BBS anyway? So that wouldn't have made a difference :p

But for the topic, not particularly, sorry. I was cool with it being a peaceful world, and if it returns I kind of want it to stay that way.

100 Acre Woods did appear as a command board in BBS.

Back