• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Godzilla series - [symphonic hymning intensifies]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Re: Godzilla series

Dat roar. I don't remember if this has Godzilla rampaging solo or if there'll be another monster for him to fight, but I want to say solo. If that is how it's going then just from the little bits we've gotten already I'm pretty stoked for this. Just having a rampaging Godzilla with the people trying to survive and deal with him would make for something entertaining to watch.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Dat roar. I don't remember if this has Godzilla rampaging solo or if there'll be another monster for him to fight, but I want to say solo. If that is how it's going then just from the little bits we've gotten already I'm pretty stoked for this. Just having a rampaging Godzilla with the people trying to survive and deal with him would make for something entertaining to watch.

He'll be fighting other monsters. However the film is definitely not portraying him as a hero either; he's the symbolic "Wrath of Nature" awakened by humanity and the monsters they've accidentally created on their own.

Gram

Banned
Awards

*it finally loaded! ='D*
This is looking greater than I thought it would!

darkheart709

Bronze Member

I am so stoked for this movie, gonna see it at midnight release.

Theart

Awards

So a fan made an adjustment to the teaser trailer and did what I was hoping someone would do: incorporate the Oppenheimer quote. It's so perfect for the film.

[video=youtube;GO4FCc15Ek8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO4FCc15Ek8[/video]

On another note, the Comic Con teaser from 2012 was uploaded to Vimeo in high quality. It's not revealing anything new, aside from a monster corpse that's confirmed to not be in the movie, but it's absolutely breathtaking to watch. The password for the video is 1954.

Private Video on Vimeo

Theart

Awards

Warner Bros just released the latest trailer! This film continues its reign as my most anticipated film of the year.

[video=youtube;vIu85WQTPRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc[/video]

Also, love the throwback to 1954. Sounds like this is an AU scenario where Gojira didn't cause a massive ruckus back in the day and lived to pop up in the modern day.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Dang it, Godzilla, you need to be here now! The 1954 throwback was great and it'd be good to have an AU Godzilla line for a new film series, like they did with Godzilla 1985.

Theart

Awards

Dang it, Godzilla, you need to be here now! The 1954 throwback was great and it'd be good to have an AU Godzilla line for a new film series, like they did with Godzilla 1985.

Yeah. The difference between this film and Godzilla 1985 though is that this seems to be the original Godzilla from 1954, while Godzilla 1985 had another Godzilla that was awakened by more nuclear testings.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

All that desperation.

They are going to nail Godzilla. Really looking forward to this now.

Theart

Awards

All that desperation.

They are going to nail Godzilla. Really looking forward to this now.

Yup. I love how all of the trailers thus far, including the Comic Con trailer from 2012, have been using that music that was featured in 2001: A Space Odyssey. It really adds to the horror and apocalyptic vibe.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

The trailers already sold me on this movie. Can't wait to see it in theaters, hopefully in IMAX.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Cranston and Watanabe? I'll keep an eye on this.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

The trailers already sold me on this movie. Can't wait to see it in theaters, hopefully in IMAX.

what from the trailer...or that first tease showing the Kaiju King's head did not sell you? I may just question your existence as a whole.

IMO Godzilla will be only movie this summer to even come close to the epicness that will be X-Men: Days of Future Past. With-that-said I actually really really love how the director and producers are adamant on making Godzilla literally feel like a force of nature, a natural disaster. Now just to find out who he will be fighting against this movie; I'm waiting for a reboot of Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Monster All-Out Attack!

Theart

Awards

what from the trailer...or that first tease showing the Kaiju King's head did not sell you? I may just question your existence as a whole.

IMO Godzilla will be only movie this summer to even come close to the epicness that will be X-Men: Days of Future Past. With-that-said I actually really really love how the director and producers are adamant on making Godzilla literally feel like a force of nature, a natural disaster. Now just to find out who he will be fighting against this movie; I'm waiting for a reboot of Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Monster All-Out Attack!

For me personally, X-Men has nothing on this Godzilla film. I'm excited for both, but I just don't see myself getting this excited for any other movie that will come out this year.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Warner Bros just released the latest trailer! This film continues its reign as my most anticipated film of the year.

[video=youtube;vIu85WQTPRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc[/video]

Also, love the throwback to 1954. Sounds like this is an AU scenario where Gojira didn't cause a massive ruckus back in the day and lived to pop up in the modern day.

Finally got to view this trailer, it's glorious. Really gives a glimpse of what it'd be like to run form a several story lizard.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

If this film blows I will be kind of upset.

I honestly don't think it's very difficult to make a Godzilla movie fans will like. All the pieces are in place as is. If this is anything like the first film, should be cool beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back