• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
This is an WIP fanfiction crossover between Kingdom Hearts and Harry Potter I am currently writing.
It will take place after Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and during the events of Harry Movies/Books 4-7.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Ah... I'm new here, didn't see the Fanfiction section, I ask that this be moved there.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. C:

I really like the passage of your story with Sora and the Sorting Hat. Makes things ten times more interesting. I really can't wait to see what's in store for Sora, Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

Oh. If you ever need ideas to help you through writers block, feel free to discuss it with me.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. C:

I really like the passage of your story with Sora and the Sorting Hat. Makes things ten times more interesting. I really can't wait to see what's in store for Sora, Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

Oh. If you ever need ideas to help you through writers block, feel free to discuss it with me.

Thank you very much! It's gonna be very enjoyable i think.

I even considered putting Sora in Hufflepuff, but decided Gryffindor was the way to go.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Updated OP with Chapter 1 - sorry it's so short. I wanted to go ahead and let everyone read it before advancing too far into the story.

Critique would be appreciated.

Is it possible to put things in "Collapses" or "spoilers" here, to save page space?

Veritas7340

It seems very good so far. I like the sorting hat sequence with Sora particularly.

You should have Riku be sorted into Slytherin to see how that plays out!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
It seems very good so far. I like the sorting hat sequence with Sora particularly.

You should have Riku be sorted into Slytherin to see how that plays out!

Thank you for your input! Unfortunately, I am revealing that Riku will not be attending Hogwarts... however, he does play an important role in this world. You'll have to wait and see what it is!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
and Chapter 2 is up the same night!

Critique is appreciated.

Last edited:

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Wow, I'm on a roll tonight! Chapter 3 is also now up.

As before, Critique is appreciated. Let me know how you like the story so far!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Went ahead and updated with what will probably be my last chapter for today, Chapter 4.

Critique appreciated, blah blah blah - enjoy.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow. Quite a few updates you got there, KeybladeGuy. C: I really like how in character you are with the Wizarding World characters. I'm going to assume Harry Potter isn't blamed for the Dark mark. I wonder if Voldemort will become a heartless in the process, or have heartless to command, since he's the dark part of the wizarding world? Great chapters! Next time, mind updating me on your chapters?

Last edited:

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Updated with Chapters 5-9. Enjoy.

KitKat, thanks for the feedback! I'll update when I can.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Updated with Chapters 5-9. Enjoy.

KitKat, thanks for the feedback! I'll update when I can.

Oh my gosh, many apologies, Keyblade Guy. I meant to add 'me' to my post above. Not that you have to update more quickly. By all means, take your time writing and updating your story. I'll have a full response to your new additional chapters shortly. C:

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Oh my gosh, many apologies, Keyblade Guy. I meant to add 'me' to my post above. Not that you have to update more quickly. By all means, take your time writing and updating your story. I'll have a full response to your new additional chapters shortly. C:

Updating you on the chapters? As in, letting you know when I write new ones? If so, sure thing.

Story Update: Chapters 10-12 UNLOCKED (lol)

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I had intended for an update today, but severe editting (by that I mean forgetting to save :facepalm:) has caused me to have to rewrite the whole chapter, and I'm not in the mood to do so right now. Sorry folks.

Critique on the story so far would be appreciated though.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Added the last 3 chapters of Part 1: The Goblet of Fire.

Part 2 will be starter when I have time.

I'm curious is anyone would like to take a guess at The 4 allies of Voldemort and Maleficent

If you wish to do so, please do it via Private Message.

With that, I'm also announcing that Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key is only Volume One of a whole new full story visiting 5 new worlds! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was a fantastic read, Keyblade Guy. I've already given you some praise about the characters in general. I'm honestly surprised to see there are new worlds being added into this, and Sora's journey has truly begun. C: I can't wait to see Narnia be feature in this, and perhaps the world Brave? Only two guesses I have so far, but this is quite amazing in itself. I can't get enough reading this, and felt you did well, writing two different universes together. Can't find anything to critique, really.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
This was a fantastic read, Keyblade Guy. I've already given you some praise about the characters in general. I'm honestly surprised to see there are new worlds being added into this, and Sora's journey has truly begun. C: I can't wait to see Narnia be feature in this, and perhaps the world Brave? Only two guesses I have so far, but this is quite amazing in itself. I can't get enough reading this, and felt you did well, writing two different universes together. Can't find anything to critique, really.

Well done guessing, although only one was correct - spoiler tags not seeming to work today

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Updated with Part 2 - Chapters 1-8. Enjoy!

A huge hint towards the next world Sora will visit lies somewhere there. See if you can guess!

Use spoilers though.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I must regrettfully say I will be on a temporary hiatus and not able to update for a little while - My home net connection has gone cuckoo, and I can't update on my ipod. Stay tuned though, we'll be back before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back