• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
just wanna share max skill attack up II is lv 20 and max 50%
Untitled222.jpg
I already posted that information a few days ago within the spoiler tabs, Thank you though, i wish i knew what Combo Plus and Reflective Guard's max % was. ._.

Grellmax

Awards
I already posted that information a few days ago within the spoiler tabs, Thank you though, i wish i knew what Combo Plus and Reflective Guard's max % was. ._.

I wasted a few to test this. From what I can tell it only goes up by 1% at a time. At least for the combo plus.

YukiYashaH

Awards
NO WAY!! IT'S THE BEST!! <3 it's SHOTA/LOLI HUNT TIME! <3 C'mon, fllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy time!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
One costume is still missing, after that we're probably getting more stupid stuff.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Gimme a Cloud or Sephiroth costume :p
Gimme a Tron costume :p (i mean, just imagene that disk on your back and those Blue/White/Orange glowing lines on your costume *drools*. And a helm... well thats optional)

Tsurugi

Awards
Gimme a Tron costume :p (i mean, just imagene that disk on your back and those Blue/White/Orange glowing lines on your costume *drools*. And a helm... well thats optional)

That'd be sick :O

stupid 25 characters minimum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back