• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Anna and Siam have both experienced things, Siam when she first woke up after getting hauled through the TV screen (granted it was as a headphones; but it's so I remember what the first memory was supposed to be). And Anna, it's been snippets of conversations she's had in the past.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Cheza's had a few snippets pop up to; given that she too is a headphones, it was audio only. Blaster had been a Jack, but since I'm not sure how much the Collectors status as Fragments count, that info's probably a blink and miss it throw away. Gonna see about getting a post up no later than Thursday, 'Kay?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sup peepz. Seeing as Arg is back at posting I'm currently suspending voting (not everyone voted anyway) keeping the current count. But it seems as if he seems to be willing to accept compromise, so we'll see how this plays out. just PLEASE don't come back here complaining about something. Just try to bear through it or PM me.

Additionally, since I believe IM creating memories for you all please PM your brief ideas of a backstory to me again, my inbox is full and I THINK i accidentally deleted them. Sorry for any inconvience that might cause. If you don't feel like doing that, feel free to give yourself a memory.

My next post and PM's should clear everything up and set everything into motion.

Additionally, I'll edit in some further abilities to Shiro's temp. It's very unspecific at the moment and I don't wanna be accused of godmodding or changing to match my battles.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
That reminds me, I'd like to see personal memories implemented for Collectors as well if at all possible. Naturally all the grafight series collectors know their Nickname counterparts as users from a beta testing from this unreleased online game.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I'll see about getting some info sent your way. And Tavis, Rien, have either one of you read the Light Bringer series by Brent Weeks? If you haven't, you should; it'll put a grin on your face in regards to Van.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lets play a game of whack-a-mole. The nail that sticks up, gets hammered down! *GG pole becomes a rubber mallet.* HUZZAH!!!

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
>.> oh dear souls

whats-going-on-in-this-thread-oh-lawd-thumb.jpg

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
After reading through the RP, can I just say I'm soooo sorry for letting this die. Like...this was an amazing idea, not to brag. I was gonna interact with you all through the messages as REM and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back