• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

A Bambi world would be fun. Who wouldn't want to play as a deer? Donald could be a little blue bird, and maybe Goofy could be a skunk. Only problem is that the movie doesn't really have a villian for Sora to fight so the main threat would have to be the heartless or some other monster. The only way I could see a Dumbo world being used is if it was used as a mini-game type world where you do circus type stuff which would be cool with me. Come to think of it, I would've prefered a Dumbo world instead of Prankster's Paradise.

A Chicken Little world................no.

I figured the villian of a bambi world would be either Pete or one of the SOD. Or Man controling heartless.

I never thought of Dumbo as a minigame world. That actually could be a lot of fun, and could be the minigame world for KH3.

Definitely agree about a Chicken Little world.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

A Bambi world would be fun. Who wouldn't want to play as a deer? Donald could be a little blue bird, and maybe Goofy could be a skunk. Only problem is that the movie doesn't really have a villian for Sora to fight so the main threat would have to be the heartless or some other monster. The only way I could see a Dumbo world being used is if it was used as a mini-game type world where you do circus type stuff which would be cool with me. Come to think of it, I would've prefered a Dumbo world instead of Prankster's Paradise.

Personally, I think they could make it work. And probably easier than some other Disney movies, actually. Just throw in some Heartless, the KH plot, and lectures about friendship and you'll be good to go=) And personally, I don't think it'll be that much different from what they had to do to get Cinderella and things to work.

And in some ways... I think I might prefer to see them tie a movie into the overall plot again. And with a sort of blank slate like Bambi, they could probably pull it off nicely. And eventually they're going to have to get crafty with worlds, anyway, or else they'll run out of material.

Anyway, if you're wondering how I think it could work, "The Genius Mage" on fanfiction pulled it off in her "Disciple of the Keyblades" series quite nicely:) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5669143/14/Disciples-of-the-Keyblade

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Then I ask this (because I am secretly an English teacher):

Explain how you can see this fitting into the series. What is the scenario you envision going down? How will Sora fit into the story/how does he help? What will the conflict be? What does this add to the series as a whole?

I figured the villian of a bambi world would be either Pete or one of the SOD. Or Man controling heartless.

I never thought of Dumbo as a minigame world. That actually could be a lot of fun, and could be the minigame world for KH3.

Definitely agree about a Chicken Little world.
I like how you ignore the post Master Spockanort made in which she was trying to help you express and expand upon your ideas.

A Bambi world would be fun. Who wouldn't want to play as a deer?
Personally, I wouldn't like it. As shown with the Lion King, if the main character transforms into a different animal, there's no way the main plot of the game can be worked into the game. I tend to ignore Pete being there because he served little to no purpose, no explanation for how he became a lion, and Scar could have easily become a heartless without Pete being there for one scene.

Only problem is that the movie doesn't really have a villian for Sora to fight so the main threat would have to be the heartless or some other monster.
If there was a Bambi world, it would definitely have to be a Heartless. I'd imagine this massive platformer jumping off of trees and hills.

The only way I could see a Dumbo world being used is if it was used as a mini-game type world where you do circus type stuff which would be cool with me. Come to think of it, I would've prefered a Dumbo world instead of Prankster's Paradise.
Mini-games would work but if they throw in online multiplayer, then it stands that Mirage Arena would come back which diminishes the chances of a mini-game world.

That was mainly me showing that just because we have a summon who's world we haven't been to, it doesn't mean we should go there to make things "fair".

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I like how you ignore the post Master Spockanort made in which she was trying to help you express and expand upon your ideas.

How do you even know I ignored it? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn`t notice it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's all cool. I just want to know what you envision for it because right now I find it really hard to :c

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It's all cool. I just want to know what you envision for it because right now I find it really hard to :c

Sure thing.

Bambi- I figured that SDG would go to Bambi`s world when he is full grown (which shouldn`t be a problem since they could use the "time flows differently in certain worlds" thing to explain why Bambi is fully grown). Sora and Bambi could catch up and talk about what they have been doing since the last time they met. As for villians and a good scenario, I`m still thinking about that. I figured a good villian would be either one of the thirteen darknesess or Man controlling heartless. What the SODs would want with Bambi`s world I`m still trying to figure that out as well.

Dumbo- After reading Dark Mamba`s post, I think that Dumbo would work well as a minigame world. The ones who would actually host the minigames would be Timothy or the four crows. I actually would like to see a minigame involving the scene with the Pink Elephants

Last edited:

Sim

I've been to see Frozen twice in theaters, and I just want it be in Kindgom Hearts 3 sooo much. The movie's so good and it would be a perfect match to the feel of KH. First of all, Kristoff would be a great party member (greatest disney male love interest ever imo) and it'd be really interesting to see if they could incorporate Sven into his attack style. The castle in Arendelle, Elsa's ice castle, and the snow-covered forest would be great areas to explore. Marshmallow and Hans could both work as good boss fights, especially if they incorporated the scene in which Marshmallow chases Kristoff and Anna down the mountain. I feel as if Frozen and Tangled are competing for the same spot in KH3, but hopefully recency bias gives Frozen the edge! Oh, and Let It Go needs to play as the world's field theme <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I feel as if Frozen and Tangled are competing for the same spot in KH3, but hopefully recency bias gives Frozen the edge! Oh, and Let It Go needs to play as the world's field theme <3

Interesting. Why do you feel that? The two movies share an art style, but take place in totally different settings-(though technically in the same universe, as Rapunzel and Eugene are at Elsa's coronation but that can be ignored) I think both worlds stand the same chance to be included. After all, multiple films with the same art styles were included in the same games before. (Wonderland and Neverland for example)

Arendelle seems like a good match for Kingdom Hearts, but we haven't really been talking about the logistics of Tangled. Rapunzel's hair is going to be a little bit of a problem.

Sim

Interesting. Why do you feel that? The two movies share an art style, but take place in totally different settings-(though technically in the same universe, as Rapunzel and Eugene are at Elsa's coronation but that can be ignored) I think both worlds stand the same chance to be included. After all, multiple films with the same art styles were included in the same games before. (Wonderland and Neverland for example)

Arendelle seems like a good match for Kingdom Hearts, but we haven't really been talking about the logistics of Tangled. Rapunzel's hair is going to be a little bit of a problem.

I guess I just feel as if, with so many different films to choose from, they wouldn't include two new, "princess" movies made so close to each other. I guess now that I think about it, though, they did include Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella all in Birth By Sleep, so that throws my theory out the window. That also makes we wonder which of the the 7 Princesses of Heart will get their worlds represented.

Agrabah seems like a given, and I would really love to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Beast's Castle has always been one of my favorites, and it would be nice for Gaston to finally appear.

I sadly don't see any of the BbS Princess worlds returning unless they decide to give Maleficent some more screentime in her home world. Or maybe they could use the new Maleficent movie, hahaha. :tongue:

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I sadly don't see any of the BbS Princess worlds returning unless they decide to give Maleficent some more screentime in her home world. Or maybe they could use the new Maleficent movie, hahaha. :tongue:

I don't see Enchanted Dominion or Dwarf Woodlands returning but I think Castle of Dreams has a pretty good chance of coming back. Cinderella 3 was actually a pretty good Disney sequel. Lady Tremaine gets the wand, reverses time, becomes a threat, conjures of some heartless, Sora and Cinderella have to set things right, there's your story.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I wouldn't mind going back to a few PoH worlds (Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion to be specific). Though I'd rather not go back ones we've been to multiple times like Wonderland or Agrabah. Cause those worlds have just become tedious.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I don't see Enchanted Dominion or Dwarf Woodlands returning but I think Castle of Dreams has a pretty good chance of coming back. Cinderella 3 was actually a pretty good Disney sequel. Lady Tremaine gets the wand, reverses time, becomes a threat, conjures of some heartless, Sora and Cinderella have to set things right, there's your story.

That's true, and Nomura's been getting more...surprising with his choices in the Disney canon.

I wouldn't mind going back to a few PoH worlds (Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion to be specific). Though I'd rather not go back ones we've been to multiple times like Wonderland or Agrabah. Cause those worlds have just become tedious.

I think Wonderland deserves a chance to be explored on a console that can make it seem more wondrous and less like a box, and for that matter I'm still angry we never got to go into the Sultan's palace.

Actually, I wouldn't mind any of the worlds returning no matter how many times we've been there just because the PS4 insures that they'll be different. Look at Olympus.

Sim

You've got to figure they'll bring back at least a few to fit the needs of the story, what with MX being out to kindap them yet again. As everyone's said, I still think there's a lot of potential left in overused worlds such as Olympus and Agrabah.

Agrabah has the King of Thieves storyline to exploit, and Olympus still has Mount Olympus and Thebes to explore (Thebes in BbS obviously doesn't count). It seems natural that they would use Mount Olympus in KH3 considering they focused on the Underworld in KH2. I think Wonderland would be a good choice whether they simply fleshed out the original film more or used Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland. The problem isn't that they use the same worlds over and over again. They have to if they want to avoid running out of films soon; the problem is that we get the same thing from the world each time we go there.

As for non-PoH returning worlds...I really liked Neverland each time it's been used, but I think Pirates of the Caribbean would probably be a better choice given how many films they still have to work with. I'd also really like to see a fuse between Mysterious Tower and Fantasia; Symphony of Sorcery was my favorite world in 3D.

Big Mad Draco

Arrendell

Game Central Station

Some Pixar based world (either Toy Story, The Incredibles, or WALL-E, with the Toy, Superhero, and robot version of the heroes respectively)

Last edited:

Sim

Arrendell

Game Central Station

Some Pixar based world (either Toy Story, The Incredibles, or WALL-E, with the Toy, Superhero, and robot version of the heroes respectively)

I'd love to see Toy Story, Monsters Inc., or Incredibles if they're going to give us a Pixar World, which I'm really crossing my fingers that they do.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Maybe they can pull a Tron with Wonderland, and give us the Wonderland from the Tim Burton movie?

Gram

Banned
Awards

Maybe they can pull a Tron with Wonderland, and give us the Wonderland from the Tim Burton movie?

Good lord I hope not, I could do without normal wonderland and especially that version. x[

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Well that was for Wonderland fans. I personally wouldn't really want it to come back again. However Atlantica and NeverLand (with flight at the start) should definitely return. Atlantica (with combat and singing as a mini-game) would be a great way to explore the PS4's boundaries. People complained that Atlantica felt like "just floating in the air" and not really swimming underwater. Maybe they can create some sort of engine that makes it feel like underwater?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

People complained that Atlantica felt like "just floating in the air" and not really swimming underwater. Maybe they can create some sort of engine that makes it feel like underwater?

Like, for example, impeded movements due to resistance from water? I bet if they implemented it, there would have been even more hate for Atlantica. XD

Sim

Poor Atlantica getting so much hate :S.

I've always kind of liked it, especially in KH1. I didn't think the combat was that bad as long as you remembered to lock on. Oh, and I'm a bit of a magic spammer, so that also helps in making the combat there less annoying.

As for KH2 Atlantica, I thought having a second minigame world helped break up the monotony of the rest of the game. Most Disney worlds were just empty, lifeless worlds where the plot wasn't advanced much (besides the likes of Beast's Castle, Olympus, and Port Royal). Atlantica's whole musical approach at least made it different from the other Disney worlds and was a fun distraction. That being said, they certainly shouldn't make it into a musical again; the backlash would be pretty intense xD

Back