• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophy Guides

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
banneraox.png

DISCLAIMER:
If you see any errors or would like to see information added please contact me and I'll see to it the change is made. Thank you and I hope these guides help you all out in completing the trophies to each Kingdom Hearts title.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is going to make my life very easy when I get my copy of 1.5.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this guide and for showing it to us!

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Thank you so much for the sticky ! I never expected one but it makes he happy knowing it felt deserving of one :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Thanks Setsuna for doing this! I can't wait to use them for the game since they probably won't be making an official one and even if they did, there is no way it's covering trophies that aren't received during the main story.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Guides have been updated with English Trophy List names/descriptions (aside from Re:COM that has a couple trophies that the names are still unknown for)

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
So in order to get a platinum trophy for KHFM, the best way to do it would be:

1) Beat the game (normal) for the story without worrying about trophies
2) Beat the game again (proud) just for a single difficulty related trophy
3) Beat the game one last time (beginner) while doing a speed-run
4) Reload the save file with the difficulty level you want for your 100% completion run

It's been a while since I played the game. How hard are all the optional and major bosses on Proud mode? The fastest way to beat the optional bosses would certainly be through beginner mode, but it'll obviously feel so much better to have your "perfect save file" be the one on proud mode.

TheSpaceMAN022

Does the unchanging armor trophy mean not equipping anything or does it mean just not changing you're equipment once it has been equipped? I'm wondering becuase i want to get that trophy and the speed run trophy at the same time on proud(just for the extra challange) after i complete my lv1 playthrough. Using the kingdom key will make it hard enough but i think its doable if i just equip accessories that increase my magic by 2.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Does the unchanging armor trophy mean not equipping anything or does it mean just not changing you're equipment once it has been equipped? I'm wondering becuase i want to get that trophy and the speed run trophy at the same time on proud(just for the extra challange) after i complete my lv1 playthrough. Using the kingdom key will make it hard enough but i think its doable if i just equip accessories that increase my magic by 2.

I know you're not asking for opinion, but I think you're restricting yourself too harshly here. Speed run on Proud at level 1 while going for the Unchanging Armor trophy is just nuts. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it has to be very hard and you might only be able to accomplish at most two out of those three goals.

Anyway, on to the question. A sure-fire way to get the Unchanging Armor trophy is to not alter your equipment at all. This means sticking with the Kingdom Key throughout the game and either a) not equipping accessories if you're playing on Standard or Proud, or b) sticking with the pre-equipped accessories in Beginner. In short, just to be safe, don't bother going to the equipment menu.

Last edited:

TheSpaceMAN022

Speed run on Proud at level 1 while going for the Unchanging Armor trophy is just nuts.
lol no i didn't mean doing all this at level 1. I just meant i was going to finish my lv1 playthrough first. I would have to do a lot of planning but i think that since i can level up, it'll be possible. If i managed to pull it off, I wonder if i'll be the first?(the first to get all three of those trophies on proud that is)

kh13

I love this. I didn't know how to get some of the trophies but now I'll be able to get them all. Thanks so much! <3

kh13

I know you're not asking for opinion, but I think you're restricting yourself too harshly here. Speed run on Proud at level 1 while going for the Unchanging Armor trophy is just nuts. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it has to be very hard and you might only be able to accomplish at most two out of those three goals.

Anyway, on to the question. A sure-fire way to get the Unchanging Armor trophy is to not alter your equipment at all. This means sticking with the Kingdom Key throughout the game and either a) not equipping accessories if you're playing on Standard or Proud, or b) sticking with the pre-equipped accessories in Beginner. In short, just to be safe, don't bother going to the equipment menu.

Ah it sounds hard to beat the game without changing your armor or equipping anything. I feel like that and the not dying one are going to be the hardest trophies to get. Dx

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Didn't want to make a thread for this. Just wanted to know, what's the quickest path for Sora to gain the Lucky Strike abilities quickly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back