• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS -- newbie-friendly/experiment rp [sign-ups/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KINGDOM HEARTS
Long ago, the worlds were protected by warriors wielding key-shaped swords. They traveled between the worlds, fighting the darkness that threatened the universe. But, through a wicked chain of events, the Keyblade Masters vanished.

Ten years later, the darkness is spreading across the worlds. Golden-eyed, black creatures have descended unto lonely worlds, taking hold of each world's heart and destroying it. These Heartless creatures have targeted one lonely world, a place called Destiny Islands, and sent a boy and his friends into an adventure across the worlds. The boy protected the worlds, sealing the Keyholes with his newfound Keyblade and saving them from the oncoming darkness.

Now, the worlds are at peace, but a growing darkness still lives on in the worlds...

ABOUT
From the RP suggestions poll, the top choice was seeing some newbie RPs in the section, so this is going to be one of those! This is going to be very experimental, since no templates are required, but with this type of RP, I hope this encourages more people to join in the section and have fun!

In the KH timeline, this would take place around the time of KH2, although things that happen don't have to be canon or anything. Come up with whatever you want! :D

For this, I may not join the actual RP, but I will be adding new members to the RP, starting off the in-character thread, and making sure that everything runs smoothly.

If you're a newbie and need any help with RPing in general, let me know and I'll gladly help you out.

RULES
1. No godmoding or powerplaying!
2. Your literacy doesn't have to be perfect, but make sure your posts are readable. Also, have at least 3 to 4 sentences per post.
3. Keyblades are allowed, but if there's a lot of people asking for them, only a few characters will be allowed to wield them.
4. If you're creating an original character, please use a template! You don't have to go all out on the info, but just some basic information is good, so that everyone knows who your character is.
5. Keep everything PG-13. (violence, romance, etc.)

CHARACTERS
Canon Characters --
NAMEPLAYED BY
[none][none]

Original Characters --
NAMEPLAYED BY
HailRuran
"Byte"Klom09
MaxMax

TEMPLATE
Templates are NOT required for canon characters! (If you want to make one, go for it, otherwise just reserve the character you would like to play! And all canon characters are available)

Name:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Once we get a few people to join, I'll start the RP! :D

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
~<3

I'm newbie who has no idea what the fuck to do. :D
I'm glad that there'll be a focus on RPs like this because I've been wanting to give it try for a long time, but I find RPs in general intimidating, lol.

I'll have to mull my character over for a bit but I'll probably go for an original.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
~<3

I'm newbie who has no idea what the diddly to do. :D
I'm glad that there'll be a focus on RPs like this because I've been wanting to give it try for a long time, but I find RPs in general intimidating, lol.

I'll have to mull my character over for a bit but I'll probably go for an original.
wewt, then hopefully this'll help you a li'l bit! C: I'm trying to add more newbie-friendly RPs, or even encourage more to appear, but hopefully more RPs of this caliber will start showing up some more. (Ohoh and if you need any help, lemme know! ;w;)

And okies! Post 'em up whenever you can and I shall add them to the first post! :D

I'm in, too. I'm not sure about my character yet. So, I'm just expressin' interest for now. :D
Awesome! :D Post up your character whenever you can then and I'll add them to the first post too >0< But yaaaay, thanks for the interest! c:

Javelin434

Awards
Interested. I wanna see what 'amateur' Roleplay/roleplayers type like vs. veterans RP/RPers. I wanna see how I stack up, and maybe learn a few new writing techniques as well :D

Let's see... KH2 huh?

I'll submit my character post later once enough people join/express interest.

Ruran

Awards
wewt, then hopefully this'll help you a li'l bit! C: I'm trying to add more newbie-friendly RPs, or even encourage more to appear, but hopefully more RPs of this caliber will start showing up some more. (Ohoh and if you need any help, lemme know! ;w;)

And okies! Post 'em up whenever you can and I shall add them to the first post! :D

It's my first time. Be gentle with my body.

Name: Hail
Weapon: None
Appearance: Blue, white, and brown/cream color scheme, wears flowy clothes, a little on the short side, grey eyes, long dark brown hair with a small side braid with decorative beads and feathers.
Personality: Playful and good natured but has bouts of cockyness and can be ignorant of other's feelings. This is especially true when her mischievous side shows. While she's rather tomboyish she shamelessly likes girly things as well and is known to be quite a dork.
Bio: A young mage on a journey to find her master. While in training her master spoke of the legendary Keyblade and the immense magical power it possessed. After disappearing one day and having little clues, Hail decided to track down Keyblade wielders in hopes that one of them had met her master, figuring that they must've gone to learn more about the weapon. She's came from a distant world on the far side of the universe-farther than anyone rarely travels, by way of magic she's not supposed to use...
Other: Likes sweet things, listening to music, and to dance but she's rather bad at it. Has shapeshifting powers she uses more than anything to trick people, but her power is currently limited. Hail is well versed in magic and has a wide variety of spells but has yet to master the art. She specializes in defense and barrier spells.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Rather elaborate temp. for an experimental RP I know,but I had just finished a chapter of one of my stories and some creative juices were still flowing, LOL.

Name:
Being a computer program, It has no notable name. (This program is based on the Human user "Byte," and uses his identity when dealing with authority figures)

Age: This program takes the appearance of the twenty-year-old original, and mimics the mind-set of the user it is emulating. It itself has no age to approximate.

Weapon:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Appearance: I wasn't sure how you wanted the appearance described, so I'll use pictures unless/until asked to do otherwise.

The Program, like it's creator, doesn't stand out from the crowd. It sports a very average, intellectual look.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/71141062/large.png

In battle, The Program's Data Manifestations appear as objects comprised completely of binary code. (For example: A sword comprised completely of 0s and 1s)

Personality: The Program, being an assemblage of data, has no personality of it's own.....At least at first. As such, all of it's mannerisms are mimicries based on those native to it's template: Byte.

Byte was a very....average person. Byte could socialize when he wished to, but was a rather quiet fellow that preferred the company of a few good friends, and the usual book. In layman's terms, your stock intellectual. He had a tendency to be brutally straightforward, which only those closest to him could tolerate. However, despite his informed cold-ness, his heart was usually concentrated towards the best interests of others.

At a certain point in time, (As in later in the RP) The Program has an epiphany, and develops a mind all it's own. While The Program still mimics Byte's basic qualities, it will develop an insatiable curiosity the original Byte never had. Whether this will affect, or apply unto it, a moral alignment, is unknown.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other: The Program was inspired by the Villain Enter from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, who is also a program made physical.

Last edited:

Ruran

Awards
*electricity*

Live! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!

But seriously, I thought I'd bump this to see if it picks up.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've just recently started roleplaying, and I love it! I think it will be nice to start up in a fresh one and work on my writing skills, so let's do this!
(Note: I borrowed my appearance from my template on the other rp I'm in. I guess I just like using this one for now haha)

Name: Max
Weapon: Soul Eater
e13a2bfc-c583-4e75-aa3b-5f8440682ca1.png

Appearance: Shaggy dark brown hair and brown eyes. Stands at 5’11 with an average build and broad shoulders. His normal outfit usually consists of a dress shirt, blue jeans, and converse shoes. He almost always rolls his sleeves up, and typically wears a wallet chain and a tie.

Personality: Max is laid back with a good sense of humor. He is very loyal and believes in honesty and keeping his word. But he has a dark side...

Bio: When his home world was lost to the heartless, everybody Max knew was lost along with it. He ended up in a new world, where he learned of things much broader than he had ever imagined, such as multiple worlds, the heartless, and the light and darkness within each and every person. As he fought to survive and drifted around, he dabbled in the light... But he was inevitably drawn into the mysteries that lie within the darkness. He currently lives alone in a cabin within a forest where he meddles with the darkness each day, astounded by the power that he never knew he had.

Other: Because of his current hermit-like lifestyle, Max's concept of time is rather lacking. He sleeps when he feels like it, eats when he feels like it, and rarely travels outside of the forest. While he misses people, he is at a loss of direction as to where to go with his life after the loss of his home world.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
How many are we looking to get before we can start it up? 5ish, 6ish people?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
BWAAAAAH THANK YOU RURAN! ;A; I'm sorry that I let this become so inactive >.< But it's alive! :D Yaaaaay!

@Max: 5 or 6 people should be good! I'd kinda like to see if we can get a few more people to join, though, if possible ;w; (And your template is accepted! :D I'll add it to the first post~)

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I'm not new either, but it has been much too long since I have rp'd and would like to ease myself back into things if you will have me.

Macks

hi! I'm completely new and don't know what to do, but i was browsing and this looks interesting.

before I made a character, I wanted to ask; are heartless as characters okay?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for the interest, Macks! Unfortunately, this RP was kind of abandoned a while ago, though if there's some more interest, I may restart this one soon.

If you're interested, I did start a Kingdom Hearts roleplay that was inspired by the idea for this one a little bit. The roleplay is Kingdom Hearts: Arcana, and we're always looking for new members to join! Feel free to make a character and join, if you're interested! c:

Otherwise, I'm going to close this thread~ Thanks everyone who had interest in this, and let me know if you'd like me to restart this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back