• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets discuss the Nobodies and the original members of Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaceMAN022

So from what i understand of the series up to this point is that Axel became a heartless(i guess) and then his nobody was created. In KH2 his nobody was destroyed and we later found out that since heartless and nobody was destroyed, he was reborn as his original self which allowed him to aid Sora in 3D(something like that). If this is true for Axel then shouldn't it be true for the rest of the organization?
Also couldn't someone live for ever if they turned them selves back into a heartless every time their heartless and nobody was destroyed?

I'll be honest here, the KH series confuses me sometimes and I could have this all wrong.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You're right. Normally, when one turns into a Nobody, a Heartless is also created (but the reverse isn't always true since only those of the strongest hearts can linger as Nobodies). This also applies to the rest of the Organization members, at least up to Number VIII, since we see them in the flesh in DDD. As for the other four not present in DDD, we might get to see them in KH3 since it's highly likely that they have been resurrected.

As for immortality, let's see... it seems that upon the defeat of their Heartless and Nobody, the original persona returns to the state in which they lost their heart, e.g. if I split into a Heartless and a Nobody right now, when they are defeated, despite however much time those two have lived for (assuming my Nobody doesn't grow a heart), I would return as a 24-year-old and continue aging from there as though nothing had happened.

So it seems that you could extend your lifespan by doing so, as long as you, the original persona, are still alive. However, I suspect it would also put a heavy strain on your heart, and the subsequent time you might not be so lucky as to form a Nobody, completely eliminating the chance of getting resurrected as a complete being. It's just all hypotheticals, though, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So from what i understand of the series up to this point is that Axel became a heartless(i guess) and then his nobody was created.

Yes, he did. At some point after BBS, he lost his heart and became a Nobody, and a Heartless was born from the darkness of his heart.

In KH2 his nobody was destroyed and we later found out that since heartless and nobody was destroyed, he was reborn as his original self which allowed him to aid Sora in 3D(something like that).

Yes, this is true.

If this is true for Axel then shouldn't it be true for the rest of the organization?

Yes. That is why we see Ienzo (Zexion), Aeleus (Lexeaus), Even (Vexen), and Dilan (Xaldin) back as Somebodies.

Also couldn't someone live for ever if they turned them selves back into a heartless every time their heartless and nobody was destroyed?

Yes...except if you don't have a strong heart, you will end up a regular ol' Nobody (non-Human, that is) and they don't seem to really be that self-aware unlike the Human ones. Heartless are mindless & instinctual, and even the original memories in the heart start to fade away into the Darkness. If somebody were to be lucky enough to have both their Nobody & Heartless destroyed and was some Average Joe, I am almost certain they probably wouldn't even remember what happened.

Human Nobodies don't age (unless they have burgeoning hearts and we have canon to prove that a few of the Organization XIII aged while they were Nobodies like Zexion who was a child when he was a Somebody then was older when revived years later, Xemnas, Xigbar, and I'd even make a bet that Saix & Axel aged since they were teenagers the last time we saw them), but many believe that the soul is a pretty key aspect of the body being able to "live". It is the life-energy of the body, and theoretically the soul can waste away if it is a finite force.

It is probably possible to extend life, but I think we still need to keep the fact that they still have souls in mind. At some point I think the body would just fade away & the soul with it...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
When did we see that? KHinsider says i need 25 characters...

In DDD, during that scene in which Axel was resurrected as Lea. The aforementioned Somebodies were shown on the ground near him, with Aeleus and Ienzo regaining consciousness and getting back on their feet (if I'm not mistaken).

TheSpaceMAN022

In DDD, during that scene in which Axel was resurrected as Lea. The aforementioned Somebodies were shown on the ground near him, with Aeleus and Ienzo regaining consciousness and getting back on their feet (if I'm not mistaken).
oh yeah i remember that now. I've only actually played through KH,KH2, and KH:ReCoM and i just watched the other games on youtube. With the exception of 358/2 days since they remastered the cut scenes on 1.5. Its more difficult to make the events of the other games stick in my head when i havent actually played through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back