• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interest Check | Character Development RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I had a quick idea for an RP, but worry whether it's mechanics make sense or not. It's an original roleplay (though its premise reminds me of Persona), and I've tried to design it so the players have a lot of influence on the setting.

Its premise is that the player characters are trapped in an online game that has corrupted data. In order to leave, the characters must fight personifications of their major character flaws and traverse representations of their personalities. What I'm worried about the most really is whether that's asking too much of the players.

Obviously, that's not all there is to the RP, but it's what I'm the least sure about. If you want or need more information, please feel free to ask.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
so it could be like .Hack meets persona? that would be interesting... it could be like this: The world is influenced by the will of the character's mental state and that's why it's buggy... but much like persona it should be something the players face together...and ultimately solve the problem of the corrupted data...

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
so it could be like .Hack meets persona? that would be interesting...

Yeah, after I had the idea I realized it wasn't such an original one. I ought to check the plots of some of those works.

it could be like this: The world is influenced by the will of the character's mental state and that's why it's buggy... but much like persona it should be something the players face together...and ultimately solve the problem of the corrupted data...

Thank you for your input! I only recently started working on this, but I think some of that can work with what I already have.

Might be cool. I'm interested.

Every show of interest is definitely something I'm grateful for. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back