• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

experiences I've had at concerts on different drugs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
pot: smoked heavily at several concerts, the music always sounded awesome as hell but after about 45 minutes I just wanted to leave and jerk off or eat something. 4/10 - 6/10 depending on my nearness to food

alcohol: I have the worlds smallest bladder so this usually means that if I drink heavily before a concert, I pee about 5 times throughout it. this includes a rough 10 minutes of pushing through people trying to get out of the crowd so I can piss in a packed out bathroom. I also get stage fright when someone is pissing in the urinal right next to me so it's an overall awful experience that ruins the show. 2/10.

MDMA: first few times I rolled at shows I basically just raised my arms over my head and screamed "YES! YES! YES" and just cursed as loud as I could and told strangers that they were awesome and we should hang out. 10/10

Acid: I tripped at a Bassnectar concert and my friends kept asking how i felt and I basically said "It's awesome, I like I... I just... basically... never mind. I don't know". 8/10

Cocaine: Only did this once, couldn't pay attention to the concert because I just wanted to do pushups. 5/10

Kisame

One day I took too many vitamins by mistake and I got SOOO high.

Chris

Awards
this is a serious thread please do not post jokes here

also that wouldn't happen you would just have really yellow piss

Shawty

Awards
chris have you had drug experiences at family dinner parties very important pls answer kthx

Chris

Awards
chris have you had drug experiences at family dinner parties very important pls answer kthx

my dad called me with a computer problem while I was trippin on acid and I talked him through it successfully. no food was involved except for the skittles I was eating at the time but it was still a frightening experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back