• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel dumb but....I'm stuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasta

Awards
ugh...Ruler of the Skies was a very irritating battle. I can count 4 times where I was just a few hits away, but was killed by some freak accident :I

Despite being in the air, the damn thing could have at least taken a break and stopped flying at least ONCE!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
ugh...Ruler of the Skies was a very irritating battle. I can count 4 times where I was just a few hits away, but was killed by some freak accident :I

Despite being in the air, the damn thing could have at least taken a break and stopped flying at least ONCE!

The last time I played Days that happened to me. I had it on its last HP bar and then I died. And this happened 3 or 4 times in a row! D:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The last time I played Days that happened to me. I had it on its last HP bar and then I died. And this happened 3 or 4 times in a row! D:

Oh wow, just... wow. I commend you for not having thrown your DS on the ground because of that. If it were me, something near me would probably have sustained some damage.

But when it comes to frustration, there's no argument that Dustflier takes the cake, especially for those aiming for 100% completion. That thing is... ugh, I can't even start...

Gram

Banned
Awards
But when it comes to frustration, there's no argument that Dustflier takes the cake, especially for those aiming for 100% completion. That thing is... ugh, I can't even start...
The reason why I didn't even bother. Dx

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, that Ruler of the Skies -- the longest battle ever. The Gravestone thing coming in at a close second.

Long boring battles are much worse than bosses who are hard as heck to beat. The boss at port royal in KH2 that you needed to beat by putting the coins in the chest was terrible experience because the heartless was easy to beat, but due to the gimmick of the fight it took a dam long time to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back