• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► A Kim Possible movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is kim possible movie is your favourite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diz12

Banned
I was watching Kim possible a it hit me what if there was a cgi movie based on the tv show?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: a kim possible movie

I was watching Kim possible a it hit me what if there was a cgi movie based on the tv show?
Do you mean what if they made a reboot in cgi? It would proably air on disney XD since I dont think Kim possible fits on the current disneychannel. And it proably would not be very good, If all the other recent rebbots I've seen are any indication.

diz12

Banned

Do you mean what if they made a reboot in cgi? It would proably air on disney XD since I dont think Kim possible fits on the current disneychannel. And it proably would not be very good, If all the other recent rebbots I've seen are any indication.
I mean a movie like it can tell MORE to the story of how Kim can do the impossible.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Wasn't there already some backstory on that in the series though? Cant' remember it's been to long.

axel95

Awards

Wasn't there already some backstory on that in the series though? Cant' remember it's been to long.
Stitch in Time did a lot of it. There was some backstory in the series as well. Man I miss the old Disney.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Seconded. Thought new disney would probably ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back