• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Skill Guide for Kingdom Hearts Chi that i wrote up, The picture table below is the known skills that are available:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Official Skills Guide Link
Official Fixed Skills Guide Link

For example the picture below shows how Reflect Guard is being displayed, and explains the new feature of Skills:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The picture below will explain how the detaching tab works:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The picture below will explain how the Attaching tab works:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is a small detailed % table to all skills and their rank i classified them as;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The pictures below will show you where to obtain Skills:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you have any questions please post them, i'll try to answer them, and let me know if i made any mistakes on this guide.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Threads Below have limited mission rewards with Skills and other various related items to getting Skills, please check these out;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

9/25 update: The Ultimate SR+ feature has added a 4th skill slot for SR+ cards that undertake the route to Ultimate SR+
Ultimate SR+ guide
Courtesy of Kazr10

Moogle Stamp Function Explanation and added experience, and special bonuses;​
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Skill Guide

Such detail, thank you! <3

Darnarius

Nice Zeke, looks good. Are there pics of what each skill looks like? I know what Attack and Defense up skills look like but what about the combo plus and reflective guard?

Looks like combo plus is that Blue shooting star thing

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Thx zeke. Its very very helpfull, now i finnaly understand those damn skills *shakes your hand* :p

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Nice Zeke, looks good. Are there pics of what each skill looks like? I know what Attack and Defense up skills look like but what about the combo plus and reflective guard?

Looks like combo plus is that Blue shooting star thing

The picture for Combo plus and Reflective guard would be this
kYaP46Q.png
. ._.

Thx zeke. Its very very helpfull, now i finnaly understand those damn skills *shakes your hand* :p

Your welcome, :smile:

Such detail, thank you! <3

thanks, i was kinda lazy to do this but i got the motivation to do it, So i'm really glad i could post this for everyone. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards

Happy 1st thread on Chi Zeke! :D I think it is easy enough to understand how it works. Just lemme cook up a better phrasing for the skills' description there :)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Thanks for the guide, this was really needed as I'm was very unsure about their use.

Here are some close-up images for the skills:
skill_0001_86.png
skill_0003_86.png

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Happy 1st thread on Chi Zeke! :D I think it is easy enough to understand how it works. Just lemme cook up a better phrasing for the skills' description there :)

Thank you, and yes the descriptions for them is kinda meh, lol. oh and i added the pictures next to the skill names to show what they look like.

Thanks for the guide, this was really needed as I'm was very unsure about their use.

Here are some close-up images for the skills:
skill_0001_86.png
skill_0003_86.png

Thank you for the pictures, i added smaller versions of them next to the skill names in the table for reference. :smile:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I have another question: Is it possible to "plant" skills on assist cards? They also have slots and are basically drawn all at once in a battle but do they benefit from these four skills at all?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I have another question: Is it possible to "plant" skills on assist cards? They also have slots and are basically drawn all at once in a battle but do they benefit from these four skills at all?

No they do not, the skills that are currently know are Attack focused, they might come up with a update that will give us some kind of assist based skills for our assist cards.

jRPGFan

Awards

Thank you, and yes the descriptions for them is kinda lame lol. oh and i added the pictures next to the skill names to show what they look like.
Nice :) Well, here's my version of the description: For the Attack/Defense Up - "Has a fixed chance of triggering in battle, increases the card’s Attack/Defense by 5%/15%/25%/40%", for the Combo Plus "Has a fixed chance of triggering in battle, allows the card to attack twice in one turn", Reflective Guard - "Has a fixed chance of triggering in battle, nullifies the damage from next enemy attack". Something like that. At least the basic meaning has been conveyed, but somebody just might have a better phrasing than me :)

No they do not, the skills that are currently know are Attack focused, they might come up with a update that will give us some kind of assist based skills for our assist cards.
Are you sure? I looks like the Reflective Guard should belong to the Assist card group D: Maybe somebody has this skill and could shed some light on it?

Also, you should request a sticky for this thread :)

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Are you sure? I looks like the Reflective Guard should belong to the Assist card group D: Maybe somebody has this skill and could shed some light on it? Also, you should request a sticky for this thread :)
Nope, if the skill you obtained is attached from an attack card, then it belongs to that Card Set, now if you got an assist card with a skill attached to it from a kupo nut draw(assuming in a future update for it i hope, would be nice since they also have skill slots), then it would be the same as the attack cards, they belong to their respective card types.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Ugh, detaching skills reverts them to Level 1? Silly.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Ugh, detaching skills reverts them to Level 1? Silly.
i'm not sure about it, but it has happened to some players, for me i would advise you to choose your card you want a leveled up skill on wisely, but it's mostly up to how the player wants their skill(s) being used, so it might be true or a bug. ._.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Thank you Zeke, this is very helpful! :)
Just trying to answer everyones frustration about the Skills, lol. hopefully when assist skills come out (If they do.... ._.) i'll update the Guide with them as well. :)

Last edited:

BluberryStar

Awards

Thank you Zeke :D this really helps a lot. I hope the Assist skills come up soon. I've been saving my Kupo Nut-- I mean Fruits for this >u<

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Thank you Zeke :D this really helps a lot. I hope the Assist skills come up soon. I've been saving my Kupo Nut-- I mean Fruits for this >u<

Oh yes, i hope for this to come as well, it gives me more reasons to save my kupo fruits until then. ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Ehh... aren't it Nuts??? Or did i miss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back