• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fights You Hope To See In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Imagine Xemnas returning Aqua's armor to her for the fight

Shudders.

And then Aqua says when summoning her Keyblade, "My name... is Master Aqua. Let my friend go." It's going to be one heck of some kind of a reenactment of and throwback to BbS at the same time.

<3

Kysx

I'm thinking of a Lego style fight, where you can switch between characters in midst of battle with a button. The least I hope to see would be a LoL style gameplay. That would ruin the game.

I feel like a massive fight would be much appreciated. Much like the 1000 heartless fight.

What we need to see overall is a varied fighting ground, and much bigger, too. Don't you just hate it when boss battles are noting but a boxing match. I have in mind the Dissidia fighting grounds. Come on, PS4's got to be able to handle it.

Story wise I feel like a Sora vs. friend fight is definitely in store. Sora vs. Kairi might be a bit unlikely, but a Sora vs. Riku fight might be there again, considering MX's masterful manipulation skills. Overall, I really, REALLY hope the last fight doesn't take place in parts because ,as much as they vary gameplay, they are not that exciting. I they do need it to be multi-staged, at least make it so that there's not cutscenes in between. That takes away the tension too much.

These are my thoughts.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Story wise I feel like a Sora vs. friend fight is definitely in store. Sora vs. Kairi might be a bit unlikely, but a Sora vs. Riku fight might be there again, considering MX's masterful manipulation skills.

Against the present Riku, I don't know how I should feel about that. He's been struggling with the darkness and archnemesis in him, alright, but he has shown that he had developed resistance to it, as noted by Xehanort himself in DDD. All things considered, it'd be pretty weird to see him fall into darkness again at this point of time.

However, it doesn't mean that it absolutely won't happen. There is a possibility that a version of Riku is among the new Organization members, and that would be the insecure A-hole we saw in KH1. For all we know, off the screen, Young Xehanort could have plucked him off KH1 into DDD (and possibly KH3 as well).

Overall, I really, REALLY hope the last fight doesn't take place in parts because ,as much as they vary gameplay, they are not that exciting. I they do need it to be multi-staged, at least make it so that there's not cutscenes in between. That takes away the tension too much.

Well, I think that the final fight will take place in several parts is very likely. It's been like that since the first game, and it looks like multi-phase final boss is the staple of Square games in general. After all, Xehanort is the strongest villain in the series, and we can't possibly expect him to be taken down in just one fight, can we? He has to have several forms up his sleeve, which may or may not include his armoured form.

Kali

What we need to see overall is a varied fighting ground, and much bigger, too. Don't you just hate it when boss battles are noting but a boxing match. I have in mind the Dissidia fighting grounds. Come on, PS4's got to be able to handle it.

I totally agree with you. The ps4 will have better capabilities when it comes to fighting, it won't be just a game of "Tag, you're it!". In Dissidia, I loved how you can interact with the environment. Imagine, fighting MX as you scale up the cliffs that he created.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kairi vs. Namine - Bitch fight (lolz)
Disney characters (alone) vs. Disney bosses (alone)

Son Goku

Sora vs. Master Xehanort
Riku vs. Ansem (again, but Riku is older now)
Ven and Aqua (if they return) vs. Master Xehanort and/or Xemnas (to realize he has Terra's body)
Lea vs. Isa (derp.)
I'll add more later, back to work.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm... so many ideas... Lea and Saix is a given but I'd like to see Saix and Xigbar vs Lea and Kairi same with Sora vs Master Xehanort(Although I would like to see the possibility of interchangeable party members like you could go SRK, SMR, SMA, or SDG)

A-eclipsed-heart

Help! I'm stuck in the RoD!! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!
I would LOVE to see the following:
Riku v.s Terra(before they hopefully turn him good again)
Kairi v.s Sora ( BEFORE you judge this, I have a perfectly good explanation for this. Somehow Xehanort will probably get Sora's heart to merge with him because they said they wanted him the thirteenth member of the new organization, so after this happens, he somehow runs into Kairi, and despite that she doesn't wants to, fights him. I know Kairi will probably lose, but don't you think this would make some REALLY emotional scenes?)
Terra(after they hopefully turn him good again) v.s Xehanort.

Bobizzle

I'd like to see Lea and Saix fight, too. I think at the time they cross path again, Lea would try to convince Saix to renounce his allegiance with Xehanort, but for his words to fall on deaf ears.

What I want to know, is whether or not it's Saix or Isa now? Lea refers to him as Isa in DDD so I thought that meant he too was restored but still chose to side with MX or whatever.

As for battles I hope it will be more team battles than single battles, honestly. For example maybe it could be Aqua, Ventus and Lea vs. Braig, Vanitas and Isa; and possibly Riku, Mickey and Terra vs. YX, Xemnas, and Ansem SoD. And then the final clash will be between Sora and MX.

Faded_Banana24

Considering that this game is on the new generation of consoles, I'd like to imagine the best battles would be on a much larger scale.
It'd have to be several of the Lights to tackle one incredible power Darkness. Or maybe vise versa...

It would be wonderful to see the 1000 heartless fight again, but with all kinds different heartless and dare I say, 2 or 3 thousand more of the suckers.

Vantias VS Kairi and Aqua!

So yeah, as far as characters go I'd love to see Vanitas return and fight Kairi and Aqua. Vanitas would just mess with her because his appearance would throw her off greatly but Aqua would reassure her that this is NOT Sora (from experience) and she has to stay on her toes if she wants to be a Keyblade Master!

Wander

I don't know about you guys, but I'd really like to see a Roxas vs Xemnas fight. He was so set on fighting him at the end of Days that I was kind of bummed that it never happened.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I want one more fight with Darkside towards the end, I think. I think it would be nice to end the series similarly to how it all started for Sora, you know?

It could be like Darkside's revenge sort of thing, even, because they can make him on a much grander skill than they ever have so far, and have him be a real challenge this time. Kind of like the Rock Titan fight in the III trailer, you know? I've just been clamoring to fight Darkside (maybe in the Realm of Darkness) for a long time, so I really hope it makes the cut somewhere.

And/or another fight with Sora's Heartless from Coded would be nice, too.

Big Mad Draco

I'd like a fight (even if it's a bonus boss rather than part of the final boss fight) were you fight all 13 of Xehanort's incarnations at once.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Yen Sid vs Maleficent.
Lea vs Saix
Sora vs Roxas/Xion/Ventus/Vanitas
Donald and Goofy vs Pete/Maleficent
Mickey/Donald/Goofy vs Heartless

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Edit: Sora vs. Anti-Form, as well.

Naminé vs. Someone; I just really hope they have her using her memory powers or something, instead of a Keyblade. (Maybe against Marluxia or Larxene, if they come back, but I doubt it.)

If the TWEWY cast comes back, I'd LOVE to fight Joshua, Mr. H, or Sho Minamimoto.

Merlin vs. Madam Mim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back